Glad To See the Pride In African Roots World Wide

If everyone is so damned proud of that cesspool called "Africa", why is everyone trying so desperately to escape from it and go to countries that are predominantly white?

Yesterday, a boatload of Sudanese, Malians, Nigerians, Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Libyans, and Algerians capsized off the coast of Libya.

More than 100 of them drowned and not a peep was heard from the media...

More than 100 migrants drowned off the Libyan coast and no one noticed

But, when you stuff 100 people into a boat designed for 10 people, and one that George Soros paid for, they are bound to sink.

It's so right to believe in Black pride, but so wrong to believe in White pride, sure.

Yes, I know, because whites subjected blacks to centuries of slavery & whites subjected the native American Indians to near nothingness.
It's gotta be tough being white; I tell ya.
Unlike Africans who have always been peaceful, never enslaved anyone and never committed genocide. Your grasp of history is really terrible.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage. Yes, even when white people do it.

I am not proud of my race since I had no choice in it, I am proud of my accomplishments. BUT, if someone chooses to be proud of their race, why is that a problem? It doesn't appear to cause harm to anyone.

I am not proud of my race since I had no choice in it, I am proud of my accomplishments. BUT, if someone chooses to be proud of their race, why is that a problem? It doesn't appear to cause harm to anyone.
Just another barrier to keep us divided!

I dont know. Ask JGalt. He appears to be in a rage over my thread.

Why is being proud of your race a barrier that keeps people divided? One has nothing to do with the other.

Why is being proud of your race a barrier that keeps people divided? One has nothing to do with the other.
If anyone is proud of their race, there is no problem. The problem is when they use that pride to portray themselves in a superior manner or try to denigrate people of other races (which is what the KKK does).

I was referring to bitching about other people being proud.
Who gives a shit if they are?
Race baiters make a big fucking deal out of nothing.

Who is bitching about other people being proud? I never said anything about other people. You dont have to be butt hurt because I didnt mention you. Youre not Black so why would I mention you?

Who is bitching about other people being proud? I never said anything about other people. You dont have to be butt hurt because I didnt mention you. Youre not Black so why would I mention you?
I wasnt even talking to you, dumbfuck.

If anyone is proud of their race, there is no problem. The problem is when they use that pride to portray themselves in a superior manner or try to denigrate people of other races (which is what the KKK does).
Thats only what white people do. When Blacks are proud of their race its due to our ability to survive what white people consider white pride and still become a success.

Why did you answer me if you werent talking to me dumbfuck?

omg lol just shut up

One of my buddies that is Puerto Rican was telling me there is large number of PR's that are now embracing their African roots with fervor and pride. They even have a great label for it. La Diaspora

Why can't they all band together and rebuild Puerto Rico's damaged infrastructure? That would be a good thing to be proud of!

omg lol just shut up
No. I wont shut up. I cant help it if you were too stupid to know you responded to me.

One of my buddies that is Puerto Rican was telling me there is large number of PR's that are now embracing their African roots with fervor and pride. They even have a great label for it. La Diaspora

Why can't they all band together and rebuild Puerto Rico's damaged infrastructure? That would be a good thing to be proud of!

Rebuild it with what and what does that have to do with the OP?

Rebuild it with what and what does that have to do with the OP?

Rebuilding supplies, and taking pride in yourselves for an accomplishment.

Forum List

Back