Glad to Know Latinos Care about this Country

Less than 20% of Latinos BORN IN AMERICA and ARE WRONGLY GIFTED CITIZENSHIP think of themselves as Americans. If you ACCEPT American citizenship, then you better consider of yourself as American First and nothing else. 60% of Latino parents encourage speaking English OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE. 29% of Latino "American Citizens" speak of pride of America. If you can't accept this then don't take American citizenship.

This needs to stop. All you fucking libtards that want to grant amnesty, you need to get a CAT scan!

this guy who wrote this article is kinda confused....i know a lot of Mexicans who are very proud to be a mexican,speak Spanish when with other fellow speakers.....BUT they will let you know they are American.....who just happen to be of Mexican decent.....

They aren't all Mexicans....and they aren't descendants of Mexicans...but Spanish and Native Indians. Let's just say they're Hispanic.

no...the guys i am referring to are Mexicans....if their family line is from Mexico....they are Mexican.....

Did you see my first line in the quote? I will make it blue and very large for you.

I also said that even at 75% of the state, they still wouldn't make a Kosovo like succession.

75%; No, Greater Gen Great US affiliation only

José;2030710 said:
Thread created by Ghook93:

Latino Americans Loyalty

Originally posted by Ghook93
Never said you did! Just curious Jose, how many MexAmericans do you think would rather have CA, AZ, NM and TX as part of Mexico vs America? Which do you perfer.

I personally think most perfer it stay American, especially amongst the 3rd generations and greater. However, if Latinos every made up 90% of those states, I see a big push for them to become either an Independent New Country or to become part of Mexico!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/84953-latino-americans-loyalty.html

José;2030716 said:
Now that I reminded you of your own opinion, Ghook. Now that I proved that you DO believe mexican illegal immigration represents a potential threat to America's territorial integrity I will ask you to answer these questions:

When are we going to see Ghook putting his actions where his mouth is?
First, I will do nothing other than complain. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

José;2030716 said:
When are we going to see Mr. Hook, Lady Hook and their 3 little hooks holding signs and shouting anti illegaimmigration slogans in front of the White House?
LOL, Mrs Hook is a ultra hopeless liberal. She would be what you would call an Obama worshiper. She voted for Obama and against my many many protests votes for Dick Durbin. Heck she is has never not voted liberal (not just Democratic). She was for closing Gitmo and if she new I exercised my 2nd amendment right to purchase a handgun, my ass we would be on the Streets. Heck, if (and when) I ever ran for Mayor of my city, she would vote against me. Hook's 3 little hooks probably would do as mommy does!

José;2030716 said:
When are we going to see YOU following the example of those brave young Americans who exchanged blows with the Washington police, lost teeth, had broken ribs but finally got what they wanted: the end of the Vietnam War?

I will never go up against the cops. I haven't joined the Minute Men and I will probably no do much more than bitch here! Satisfied!

José;2030723 said:
YOU DO BELIEVE ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRATION CAN LEAD TO THE LOSS OF THE AMERICAN SOUTHWEST!!!!!!!
If you have enough of a population that doesn't consider themselves part of the country, then yes its possible. Sebia probably thought they could never lose Kosovo, but it happened.

Less than 20% of Latinos BORN IN AMERICA and ARE WRONGLY GIFTED CITIZENSHIP think of themselves as Americans. If you ACCEPT American citizenship, then you better consider of yourself as American First and nothing else. 60% of Latino parents encourage speaking English OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE. 29% of Latino "American Citizens" speak of pride of America. If you can't accept this then don't take American citizenship.

This needs to stop. All you fucking libtards that want to grant amnesty, you need to get a CAT scan!

Well said! :clap2: :clap2:

Rep points heading your way!

this guy who wrote this article is kinda confused....i know a lot of Mexicans who are very proud to be a mexican,speak Spanish when with other fellow speakers.....BUT they will let you know they are American.....who just happen to be of Mexican decent.....

They aren't all Mexicans....and they aren't descendants of Mexicans...but Spanish and Native Indians. Let's just say they're Hispanic.

no...the guys i am referring to are Mexicans....if their family line is from Mexico....they are Mexican.....

My family line is from Ireland. I'm 3rd generation born in the USA. Does this make me Irish? Or am I American?

Please clear up my terrible confusion for me.

/end sarcasm

My family line is from Ireland. I'm 3rd generation born in the USA. Does this make me Irish? Or am I American?

Please clear up my terrible confusion for me.

/end sarcasm
i was responding to mud saying that the guys i was talking about are not all Mexicans, that they are some are other types of Latinos....the guys i was talking about are Mexicans....i believe we were talking the genetic line here,in reference to where their ancestors resided,not if they are American or Mexican right now.....these guys will tell you they are Americans,who just happen to be of Mexican decent...but American,and they dont like ILLEGAL immigration anymore than any one of us......

First, I will do nothing other than complain. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

I will never go up against the cops. I haven't joined the Minute Men and I will probably no do much more than bitch here! Satisfied!

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

I greatly appreciated the ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE sincerity of your answer, Ghook.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

I have a much greater deal of respect for your DEEPLY honest response than I do for Harry and Angelhair's pathetic excuses for doing nothing about illegal immigration:

"Mass street protests won't do any good, it won't work, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH..."

Last edited:
The Amazing Racist - Mexicans | Free Animation Videos - Watch Animation Videos Online | Veoh

Jose do you mean I should be active like this!

José;2030716 said:
Now that I reminded you of your own opinion, Ghook. Now that I proved that you DO believe mexican illegal immigration represents a potential threat to America's territorial integrity I will ask you to answer these questions:

When are we going to see Ghook putting his actions where his mouth is?

When are we going to see Mr. Hook, Lady Hook and their 3 little hooks holding signs and shouting anti illegal immigration slogans in front of the White House?

When are we going to see YOU following the example of those brave young Americans who exchanged blows with the Washington police, lost teeth, had broken ribs but finally got what they wanted: the end of the Vietnam War?

I can't access the video, Ghook but I think it is that guy who "hires" a bunch of Mexicans and then drive them all to the immigration office. Fucking hillarious. La Migra! La Migra! :lol: :lol:

I would love to know what YOU are doing about illegal immigation Jose. All you seem to do is walk the fence and blah, blah, blah.

José;2034336 said:
I can't access the video, Ghook but I think it is that guy who "hires" a bunch of Mexicans and then drive them all to the immigration office. Fucking hillarious. La Migra! La Migra! :lol: :lol:

Yep that is the one! Fricking hilarious!

We have posters on USMB who are not latino yet receive government aid, willow. You truly should think sometimes before you give a reactionary kneejerk.

'When are we going to see YOU following the example of those brave young Americans who exchanged blows with the Washington police, lost teeth, had broken ribs but finally got what they wanted: the end of the Vietnam War?'

The Vietnam war started in the early 1960's, tripled in 1961 and 1962. Combat units arrived in 1965 1968 - Tet Offensive. Paris Peace Accord - 1973 - fighting continued. April 1975 war ended. The protests did not end the war. They were instrumental in questioning the policies. The war ended in its own time. If the protests had ended the war, it would have ended in the 60's and not almost 25 yrs later as we had advisors in Vietnam as early as 1950.

Forum List

Back