Glad to be here

What I'm saying is Trump and his administration proves day in and day out I was right to vote for Hillary Clinton, even if in a losing effort.
You were ok until you said you thought you did right for voting for corruption and other bad qualities that are in BOTH candidates.
But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

To be frank I was not a Hillary cheerleader but when you have two historically unpopular candidates, one was going to win and one was going to lose. I predicted regardless of who won, that person would fail to win a second term.
Sorry, I just cant grasp the logic one must have to despise a man so much they try to instead vote in a corrupt POS that has a history of political failure and running a slush fund at our COUNTRIES expense.. Considering there were many other choices..
Seriously, what are your standards for voting?

Look, I was a Bernie supporter. I did not want Hillary, but I believed then and believe now more than ever that she would've been the better choice.
IKR? Who wouldn't hire someone already stealing from them. Not to mention a complete failure. Oy vey

What I'm saying is Trump and his administration proves day in and day out I was right to vote for Hillary Clinton, even if in a losing effort.
You were ok until you said you thought you did right for voting for corruption and other bad qualities that are in BOTH candidates.

To be frank I was not a Hillary cheerleader but when you have two historically unpopular candidates, one was going to win and one was going to lose. I predicted regardless of who won, that person would fail to win a second term.
Sorry, I just cant grasp the logic one must have to despise a man so much they try to instead vote in a corrupt POS that has a history of political failure and running a slush fund at our COUNTRIES expense.. Considering there were many other choices..

Look, I was a Bernie supporter. I did not want Hillary, but I believed then and believe now more than ever that she would've been the better choice.
IKR? Who wouldn't hire someone already stealing from them. Not to mention a complete failure. Oy vey

Right. It's not like Trump never stiffed people or bankrupted businesses.

She was a POLITICAL failure. and that was a lame ass comparison. He was never in the government doing that shit. SHE was.

She was a POLITICAL failure. and that was a lame ass comparison. He was never in the government doing that shit. SHE was.

My response is he has not completely separated himself from his businesses and there is backlash against his businesses because of that.

In addition, he blasted the Clinton Foundation while he ran a fradulent foundation.

I knew it. He never held elected office before, but knew how to play the game.

I condemned the violence and looting from day one, but not every protest has engaged in such extremities.

New Topics

Forum List

Back