Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its "Gone By 2020" Signs

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its "Gone By 2020" Signs

In recent years the National Park Service prominently featured brochures, signs and films which boldly proclaimed that all glaciers at GNP were melting away rapidly. But now officials at GNP seem to be scrambling to hide or replace their previous hysterical claims while avoiding any notice to the public that the claims were inaccurate. Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP’s most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing - not shrinking - since about 2010. (The Jackson Glacier—easily seen from the Going-To-The-Sun Highway—may have grown as much as 25% or more over the past decade.)

Of course the Orwellian History revisionism of the moonbats will change the narrative at some point, and probably claim that "Climate Change" increasing the size of glaciers and frozen water will result in less available drinking water and we will all freeze to death and die of dehydration unless we kill all the cows and stop using gas.

Global warming was bullshit 20 years ago when they made the propaganda, and it's still bullshit now.

how many times is this topic going to be posted???

Until warmists like YOU stop with the dishonest and stupid claims of melting ice, in relation climate change claims.

Mountain Glaciers of the world is 1% of the total. Yet warmists cry over it as if we are going to be doomed by the ice crumbs disappearance. Yet GNP didn't have ANY ice on the select Montana Mountains at all in the early part of the Holocene.

The world didn't crash and CO2 was around 260 ppm at the time...….

Now years of doomsday predictions over the always small glacial fields in GNP was going to be GONE by 2020, has been moved 10-20 years ahead, based on hastily rewritten models of course.

Remember how people wailed over Muir Glacier, making it seems we are in danger if it melted away on us, yet 99% of the ignorant warmists failed to realize that over 90% of the ENTIRE glacial field melted away before 1950!

Glacier Bay's Glacial History

Excerpt:

When conservationist John Muir traveled here in search of active glaciers in 1879, the glacier he sought had retreated 40 more miles up the bay since Vancouver's visit. A renowned author, Muir captured the popular imagination about Alaska, attracting tourists (and researchers) to Glacier Bay. Like most people today, they arrived by ship.

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

The reality is that there are very little easy to melt ice left on the planet, thus you can stop crying.

Last edited:

Until warmists like YOU stop with the dishonest and stupid claims of melting ice, in relation climate change claims.

Mountain Glaciers of the world is 1% of the total. Yet warmists cry over it as if we are going to be doomed by the ice crumbs disappearance. Yet GNP didn't have ANY ice on the select Montana Mountains at all in the early part of the Holocene.

Now years of doomsday predictions over the always small glacial fields in GNP was going to be GONE by 2020, has been moved 10-20 years ahead, based on hastily rewritten models of course.

Remember how people wailed over Muir Glacier, making it seems we are in danger if it melted away on us, yet 99% of the ignorant warmists failed to realize that over 90% of the ENTIRE glacial field melted away before 1950!

Excerpt:

When conservationist John Muir traveled here in search of active glaciers in 1879, the glacier he sought had retreated 40 more miles up the bay since Vancouver's visit. A renowned author, Muir captured the popular imagination about Alaska, attracting tourists (and researchers) to Glacier Bay. Like most people today, they arrived by ship.

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

The reality is that there are very little easy to melt ice left on the planet, thus you can stop crying.
warmist like me????

youre such a fucking moron

Excerpt:

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

warmist like me????

I notice you didn't TRY to prove me wrong, just angry name calling was all you can do.

:eusa_whistle:

Excerpt:

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

warmist like me????

I notice you didn't TRY to prove me wrong, just angry name calling was all you can do.

and exactly how do I prove you wrong???

If I said the climate change is a bullshit thing does that do it???

how do you know I'm telling the truth???

maybe you should prove yourself right by showing where I made any claim about it???

Excerpt:

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

warmist like me????

maybe you should prove yourself right by showing where I made any claim about it???

:auiqs.jpg:

You could have easily said no, I am not a warmist, but that would be too easy for you to do, screaming angry replies is what you prefer to do, thus my opinion stands uncontested.

Excerpt:

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

warmist like me????

You could have easily said no, I am not a warmist, but that would be too easy for you to do, screaming angry replies is what you prefer to do, thus my opinion stands uncontested.

wasnt it you that started with the name calling???

youre just pissed I'm better at it,,,

quit being so butthurt and try being civil for once,,,

and the whole climate change thing is made up by democrats and republicans to maintain the division in the people,,,

just so happens I'm not one of you and see it or what it is,,,

Excerpt:

bolding mine

One more time

glacierbaymap.gif

warmist like me????

and the whole climate change thing is made up by democrats and republicans to maintain the division in the people,,,

This name calling?

"Until warmists like YOU stop with the dishonest and stupid claims of melting ice, in relation climate change claims."

and,

"The reality is that there are very little easy to melt ice left on the planet, thus you can stop crying."

Now I KNOW you are indeed a warmist leftist moron since a real skeptic would have by now addressed my simple statement from the start:

You have not answered it....

Instead you go on with your babbling crap:

"wasnt it you that started with the name calling???

just so happens I'm not one of you and see it or what it is,,, "

warmist like me????

This name calling?

"Until warmists like YOU stop with the dishonest and stupid claims of melting ice, in relation climate change claims."

and,

"The reality is that there are very little easy to melt ice left on the planet, thus you can stop crying."

Now I KNOW you are indeed a warmist leftist moron since a real skeptic would have by now addressed my simple statement from the start:

that just proves me right,,
you call me a vile name in an attempt to insult me and get all butthurt when I'm better at it,,,

you progressives are all the same,,,

This name calling?

and,

you call me a vile name in an attempt to insult me and get all butthurt when I'm better at it,,,

What vile name calling?

My words:

and,

Where is it?

You are Trolling now, you should stop and leave since you never have once debated the topic itself at all just babbling replies, while evading my simple statement the entire time, that you could have easily answered point blank:

I wrote:

For a guy who stated this to Muhammad, you cant seem to leave the thread or discuss the TOPIC itself:

" I have no idea nor do I care,,, "

:cul2::cul2::cul2:

Last edited:
Do you agree that all of the glaciers will not be gone by next year?

Or not?

I have no idea nor do I care,,,

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

you said this earlier:

You are caught in a lie, you cared enough to ask the question.

Go away fool!

This name calling?

and,

What vile name calling?

My words:

and,

Where is it?

You are Trolling now, you should stop and leave since you never have once debated the topic itself at all just babbling replies, while evading my simple statement the entire time, that you could have easily answered point blank:

I wrote:

For a guy who stated this to Muhammad, you cant seem to leave the thread or discuss the TOPIC itself:

" I have no idea nor do I care,,, "

:cul2::cul2::cul2:

the reason I said that is because it was about the 5th thread under the same title,,,

but youre just to much of a progressive to be civil and ask what I meant,,,

quit being so butthurt and act civil next time,,,

Forum List

Back