Glacier National Park.....climate scientists wrong AGAIN!!

Well now, you flip a coin. 50% chance it will be heads. You flip it again, 50% chance it will be heads, however, only a 25% chance it will be heads twice in a row. Flip it again, 50% chance it will be heads, but only a 12.5% chance it will be heads three times in a row. And so on. But then, I really don't expect you to be able to make heads nor tails of this. For some people statistics is not only a dismal science it is well beyond their intellect.

And since the climate isn't like flipping a coin.....DERP!

Sheesh. Dealing with you is like dealing with a retarded three year old. Something that occurs once every 500 years has a 1/500 to the third power chance of occurring three times in a row. Simple probability seems to have escaped your education.

You can rate me funny all you want. To me its an admission that you don't have an answer to this.
I rate you funny because your retarded posts make me laugh. Want to tax me for that too?
There is PLENTY of room for doubt. Thats why your posts are so damn funny!
AGW is like religion. They dont have answers so they fill it in with whatever they understand. Most humans are fucking idiots. Regressive idiots.
So you feel there's enough doubt to risk millions of lives? You are willing to bet on it with my and possibly your children? And btw if you find me funny then come out with actual counterarguments. In the end it comes down to respect. I'm willing even eager to talk to people I don't agree with. What I hate is when people don't have anything to offer on merit they feel trying to demean the person is an acceptable second.
I read this and in my mind I heard. :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:
When has that vacuum between your ears ever heard anything else? 56" of rain in Houston, the third year that Houston has had an extreme precipitation event, doesn't even register with you. Have you any idea of how you figure the chances of three 500 year events in a row? Actually, this years event was closer to a thousand year event.
There always have been and always will be regional variations that defy the norm, that are abnormal for that particular region. Texas over the past several years has experienced above average rainfall will California has recently gone through below average. By the climate change liberal logic every-time some factor in the climate excels or falls short of expectations it's due to Global Warming Ooops I mean "Climate Change"
global_warming_name_changes.jpg

And then back to Climate Change...

Sheesh. Dealing with you is like dealing with a retarded three year old. Something that occurs once every 500 years has a 1/500 to the third power chance of occurring three times in a row. Simple probability seems to have escaped your education.

Something that occurs once every 500 years

Yeah, 500 year events can't happen more frequently, because....statistics.

If they do, it's our fault.

When you get a chance, post the dates these events happened over the last 2000 years, so I can highlight your stupidity some more.

Give him some slack he's a liberal, we all know they are intellectually challenged.

Humans MUST be responsible considering the Earth doesnt do this by itself. Not to mention, we have a whole 150 or so years of recordings!
You and your ilk are a GENIUSES! :lol:
Does the little room for doubt there is warrant you and people like you actively fight against the scientific consensus when we are talking millions if not billions of people dying and trillions in economic damage, when the worst of the effects hit?
You can rate me funny all you want. To me its an admission that you don't have an answer to this.
I rate you funny because your retarded posts make me laugh. Want to tax me for that too?
AGW is like religion. They dont have answers so they fill it in with whatever they understand. Most humans are fucking idiots. Regressive idiots.
So you feel there's enough doubt to risk millions of lives? You are willing to bet on it with my and possibly your children? And btw if you find me funny then come out with actual counterarguments. In the end it comes down to respect. I'm willing even eager to talk to people I don't agree with. What I hate is when people don't have anything to offer on merit they feel trying to demean the person is an acceptable second.
I read this and in my mind I heard. :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:
When has that vacuum between your ears ever heard anything else? 56" of rain in Houston, the third year that Houston has had an extreme precipitation event, doesn't even register with you. Have you any idea of how you figure the chances of three 500 year events in a row? Actually, this years event was closer to a thousand year event.

So now Houston is the world? You're extrapolating the top local weather story into the climate of planet Earth is now different; that's not science

So now Houston is the world? You're extrapolating the top local weather story into the climate of planet Earth is now different; that's not science
Uh oh, link embarrasses Frankie: Decade to 2010 was hottest, wettest: WMO

Well now, you flip a coin. 50% chance it will be heads. You flip it again, 50% chance it will be heads, however, only a 25% chance it will be heads twice in a row. Flip it again, 50% chance it will be heads, but only a 12.5% chance it will be heads three times in a row. And so on. But then, I really don't expect you to be able to make heads nor tails of this. For some people statistics is not only a dismal science it is well beyond their intellect.
34% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Humans MUST be responsible considering the Earth doesnt do this by itself. Not to mention, we have a whole 150 or so years of recordings!
You and your ilk are a GENIUSES! :lol:
Does the little room for doubt there is warrant you and people like you actively fight against the scientific consensus when we are talking millions if not billions of people dying and trillions in economic damage, when the worst of the effects hit?
Once again weather is back to being climate.

Nice weather in Houston today, so weather is not climate again!

Uh oh, link embarrasses Frankie: Decade to 2010 was hottest, wettest: WMO

Here's a genuinely different Earth climate, Honey Boo Boo

Do Variation in Earth's magnetic affect the weather/climate?

WTF are you talking about sockey?

Global Warming: BFD

Flipping channels last night, a rare TV night and I found a show on Titanoboa, a 50 foot long 2,500 pound snake that lived 60MYA

Titanoboa: Monster Snake

It lived in South America along with 40 foot crocodiles and giant turtles in what must have been a great inland sea -- when the temperature must have been much much much warmer in order to support giant lizards. Did I mention that it was MUCH WARMER?

They estimated at least 10 degrees warmer than today

At least 10 degrees warmer than today

titanoboa-getty-1024x689.jpg

And the morons walking the Earth today are fretting about an imaginary .5 degree increase that was eaten by the ocean

Flipping channels last night, a rare TV night and I found a show on Titanoboa, a 50 foot long 2,500 pound snake that lived 60MYA

It lived in South America along with 40 foot crocodiles and giant turtles in what must have been a great inland sea -- when the temperature must have been much much much warmer in order to support giant lizards. Did I mention that it was MUCH WARMER?

And the morons walking the Earth today are fretting about an imaginary .5 degree increase that was eaten by the ocean
with Guam holding on by a thread.

Is it still upright?

Is it still upright?
don't know, North Korea had threatened to take the air out of it.

Hey Frank......don't laugh. This will be the next goofball prediction by the climate k00ks..........."We're soon going to be dealing with 50 foot monster snakes that eat people!!". Imagine the climate k00ks in this forum seeing some nutball predict that!! These poor fuckers wont be able to sleep at night.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back