Giving 'God' a bad name?

I think its safe to say, they were wrong. A chiuawawa on a cold day would have made better decisions than bush. Mr flip flop kerry would have made better choices, ANYBODY would have made better choices. Maybe even YOU....but thats a long shot

Yet another "well-informed" opinion from Bush-Bashers Inc.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't lay that at the feet of "hardcore" Christians. I think fundamentalists of any stripe tend to be judgmental and there are certainly groups that express that in far more violent ways than Christians do.

I agree. The problem begins when people FORCE their religion, beliefs (and pretty much anything else) on people. Faith and spirituality is very personal for each individual and everyone needs to take their own journey and come to their own conclusions. For too often this path is imposed on us by our religion, parents, society, etc.

People also mix being religious and spiritual as the same thing, it's not. You don't need to pray or go to church to be a good person - that being said, to answer the question - do religions give 'God' a bad name? No. God is whatever you want it to be - each individual has that choice. No should ever have the power to make 'God' spirituality or faith bad for you.

Yet another "well-informed" opinion from Bush-Bashers Inc.:rolleyes:

Yet another, un-informed Bush supporter, talking down to a "well-informed Bush basher" with no actual information to inform anyone on anything to support his opinion of the informed bush basher who is now informing him that the he does not give a shit that you can talk trash and wear a crown for it. Thats like being the smartest kid ever held back a grade.

Forum List

Back