Give Us Reasons to Vote FOR Hillary

I keep seeing the left wingnuts attacking anybody with an R after their name, but I have yet to see any of them tell me why I should vote for Hillary instead of voting against a Republican.

She was a Senator From Noo Yawk. So what legislation did she introduce? What legislation did she author? It's one thing to glad hand everybody there because everybody knew she was going to run in 2008, but just what were her solid historical accomplishments?
The only thing I see is her 100% vote to go to war in Iraq.

She was Secretary of State. Okay, what did she accomplish while in that office? What treaties did she negotiate? Did she stop any wars between countries? Give me something she did.

Right now I see comparisons between her destroying her servers and Nixon's 15 minute gap in the tapes.
My last question is; if she's perfect for the job, why was she tossed aside like yesterday's garbage in 2008?
The only thing Hillary and I have in common is dickholes in our underwear.

I will NEVER vote for her.

Uuuummm, she's the best crook for the job? Hell she makes Michael Coleone look like a saint. What more do ya want? :dunno:
Oh and to all you who are thanking and agreeing with me concerning the above statement the same is true with the Republican candidates....... They're just not as corrupt as she is........ yet.........

I keep seeing the left wingnuts attacking anybody with an R after their name, but I have yet to see any of them tell me why I should vote for Hillary instead of voting against a Republican.

She was a Senator From Noo Yawk. So what legislation did she introduce? What legislation did she author? It's one thing to glad hand everybody there because everybody knew she was going to run in 2008, but just what were her solid historical accomplishments?
The only thing I see is her 100% vote to go to war in Iraq.

She was Secretary of State. Okay, what did she accomplish while in that office? What treaties did she negotiate? Did she stop any wars between countries? Give me something she did.

Right now I see comparisons between her destroying her servers and Nixon's 15 minute gap in the tapes.
My last question is; if she's perfect for the job, why was she tossed aside like yesterday's garbage in 2008?

Q. Give Us Reasons to Vote FOR Hillary

A. Trump, Paul, Bush, Carson, Christie, Cruz, Fiorina, Graham, Huckabee, Jindal, Perry, Rubio, Santorum, Pataki.

Maybe more pro-space, earth and environmental science. Which I like. ;)
Pro-renewables. I like!
Isn't going to shut down institutions that we need like the nws, nasa, jpl, epa, ssi, medicare, etc.

On the other hand she is a identity playing bitch that will divide this country even more. She promotes hatred of white people and hates men...We don't need it. As much as I love science, I am afraid that our cultural is more important. Just as long as we don't get Rand Paul or Santorum I will be forced to vote republican..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back