“Give us a ‘clean’ DACA Bill for illegal foreigners...THEN we’ll talk about helping Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schumer's shutdown was because he demanded DACA you ignorant lying sack of shit

What does that have to do with the statement you quoted?

You don't understand what Schumer shutting down the government over DACA has to do with DACA???

How stupid are you?

What does saying that not abiding by his promised intent to supervise the passing of some form of DACA will hurt Trump and congressional republicans have to with Sen. Schumer? I'm not talking about Schumer because it has nothing to do with the observation. Why you have such a hard on for Schumer, I don't understand.

Democrats are blocking DACA like they block everything. I'm sure you'll come back again with the behavior of the Democrats is the Republicans fault like you said last time

It is both of their fault. The republicans are in power, though, so the lion's share of responsibility is on their shoulders. That's what being the big man is all about; you may have the most say when it comes to making decisions, but you also eat the lion's share of blame when things go wrong. Or don't go at all.

You can't have it both ways.

They're both at fault, which is why you keep blaming the Republicans.

And bull shit. Democrats have intentionally been obstructionists.

Tell me how when Democrats were in power and blaming Republicans for being obstructionists, you were saying to Democrats it's their fault, they are in power.

We both know that didn't happen

You don't understand what Schumer shutting down the government over DACA has to do with DACA???

How stupid are you?

What does saying that not abiding by his promised intent to supervise the passing of some form of DACA will hurt Trump and congressional republicans have to with Sen. Schumer? I'm not talking about Schumer because it has nothing to do with the observation. Why you have such a hard on for Schumer, I don't understand.

Democrats are blocking DACA like they block everything. I'm sure you'll come back again with the behavior of the Democrats is the Republicans fault like you said last time

It is both of their fault. The republicans are in power, though, so the lion's share of responsibility is on their shoulders. That's what being the big man is all about; you may have the most say when it comes to making decisions, but you also eat the lion's share of blame when things go wrong. Or don't go at all.

Tell me how when Democrats were in power and blaming Republicans for being obstructionists, you were saying to Democrats it's their fault, they are in power.

I am blaming republicans because they wield the most power, yes. With Obama it was a bit different, since republicans actually took control of congress in 2014. It was not nearly as one-sided as it is currently, with democrats able to do nothing but obstruct. But there were some things the dems did in Obama's first term that were questionable, like the way the ACA was shoved through (though that would be cautious and deliberative, by today's standards).

Ultimately, republicans have the keys to the car. They are in the driver's seat. If the democrat in the passenger seat has his foot on the brake, the driver needs to convince the passenger that their destination is worthwhile for both parties.

Schumer's shutdown was because he demanded DACA you ignorant lying sack of shit

How stupid are you?

"Fault"?
Listen to yourself, you talk as if these 'Nightmares' are due something...understand this, NEITHER PARTY OWES ILLEGAL ALIENS A FUCKING THING...PERIOD!
DACA should have never been...Hussein gave them false hope.
They can all take their six year free ride on the backs of Americans and fucking beat it...GO HOME TO MEHICO!

How stupid are you?

"Fault"?
Listen to yourself, you talk as if these 'Nightmares' are due something...understand this, NEITHER PARTY OWES ILLEGAL ALIENS A FUCKING THING...PERIOD!
DACA should have never been...Hussein gave them false hope.
They can all take their six year free ride on the backs of Americans and fucking beat it...GO HOME TO MEHICO!

Uh .... okay?

Wow. Forget your pills this morning?

Democrats take an oath and swear to serve U.S. citizens, instead they side with illegals who kill and rape U.S. citizens. Pretty disgusting isn't it.

To be fair to the dumbocrats, the whole DACA thing is an issue that needs to be taken care of, in one way or another. It's just hanging like a broken toenail right now. It's quite remarkable how inept our government is, that something as basic and easy as DACA is too much for them to handle.

DACA is the chip Trump has for the wall. Why would he give that away? That would be stupid

He is supposed to be this great negotiator and deal-maker, right? Well, here's his chance. Negotiate, make the fucking deal, and get it done. I'm sure it's complicated, but this is what he signed on for. I'd think about all these years of petty political squabbling, y'all would be ready for some fucking action.
Here’s the thing asswipe. He dosen’t Need to negotiate all he has to do is end DACA. the DACA thing is a gift not a right.

obamathugass.jpg
obamademsillegal.jpg

How stupid are you?

I am blaming republicans because they wield the most power, yes. With Obama it was a bit different, since republicans actually took control of congress in 2014. It was not nearly as one-sided as it is currently, with democrats able to do nothing but obstruct. But there were some things the dems did in Obama's first term that were questionable, like the way the ACA was shoved through (though that would be cautious and deliberative, by today's standards).

Ultimately, republicans have the keys to the car. They are in the driver's seat. If the democrat in the passenger seat has his foot on the brake, the driver needs to convince the passenger that their destination is worthwhile for both parties.

WTF? It wasn't as one sided? Obama had both houses and a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

Once again you're just showing that you're a one sided hack. These aren't standards for you

WTF? It wasn't as one sided? Obama had both houses and a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

Once again you're just showing that you're a one sided hack. These aren't standards for you

He did early on, yes. What's your point?

To be fair to the dumbocrats, the whole DACA thing is an issue that needs to be taken care of, in one way or another. It's just hanging like a broken toenail right now. It's quite remarkable how inept our government is, that something as basic and easy as DACA is too much for them to handle.

DACA is the chip Trump has for the wall. Why would he give that away? That would be stupid

He is supposed to be this great negotiator and deal-maker, right? Well, here's his chance. Negotiate, make the fucking deal, and get it done. I'm sure it's complicated, but this is what he signed on for. I'd think about all these years of petty political squabbling, y'all would be ready for some fucking action.
Here’s the thing asswipe. He dosen’t Need to negotiate all he has to do is end DACA. the DACA thing is a gift not a right.

Then start deporting the dreamers and stop letting it linger.

WOW....think about that for a minute and let it sink in.
Did anybody ever expect to hear something like that from U.S. politicians?
Just think...there are citizens of this nation that can’t wait to cast a vote for these treasonous pieces of shits. Unbelievable!

Hard to say since you've provided no source. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back