Johnson Give us 5% in your state...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
A good outcome for the Libertarian party would be breaking the 5% line in most states. That would save us COUNTLESS $MILLs and dozens of court cases to make the ballot in the NEXT cycle. For ALL of our candidates in those states.

We are there to offer a choice. We don't EXPECT to get votes. Maybe don't expect to win. But, we are not running just to win. You all see what you get when it's "all about winning". .And at some point America will tire or be FORCED to stop rewarding increasingly crappy campaigns and arrogant candidates from gaining power.

We'd like to be around when that happens. Because the America that used to scorn us as "peace loving traitors, faggot lover, potheads, and anarchists" is coming around to our views. Views that have NEVER changed.

If you love the Constitution and your country, and your state is NOT in contention -- please consider a vote for Johnson/Weld. Two qualified humble guys who want to serve. Not ENTITLED to serve. Not ready to pander and slink around pulling pranks to get elected.

We'll be on 50 state ballots the next time. But you shouldn't be rewarding this sad demise of political sanity anyways. Help us out..

There are more Johnson signs in my parents town(in TN) than anything. Just thought I would pass that along.

More Johnson in UT but much more of McMullin

Trump may lose UT to McMullin

amazing

If the L party didn't pick a borderline retard to run for POTUS, they might could have gotten my vote. That would have been one more Libertarian sign in TN.. Sad.

That's not how it works. Nobody is going to give you 5%. You have to convince 5% that your party isn't bat shit crazy first. That hasn't happened.

That's not how it works. Nobody is going to give you 5%. You have to convince 5% that your party isn't bat shit crazy first. That hasn't happened.
Well, the Ds and Rs still haven't done that and they are in it..

There are more Johnson signs in my parents town(in TN) than anything. Just thought I would pass that along.

You trying to cheer me up? :biggrin: Actually noticed that in my part of Tenn also. But since I slapped the Johnson/Weld sticker on my car, I've almost been run over TWICE by big black SUVs with angry soccer moms in them.

I write it up to reminding people there is an alternative to the stupid thing they are gonna do in the voting booth.
:cool: They want to think that they have no choice but to reward the big orange popsicle.

amazing

Didn't see that coming. I was sure that Utah was gonna be possible for Johnson to place 2nd. Maybe win. But it's a protest vote. At least they are sending a message. And MAYBE combined between us, the embarrassment in Utah will be a major news item on election night.

amazing

Didn't see that coming. I was sure that Utah was gonna be possible for Johnson to place 2nd. Maybe win. But it's a protest vote. At least they are sending a message. And MAYBE combined between us, the embarrassment in Utah will be a major news item on election night.
It may be embarrassing there if (1) Trump loses and (2) Love loses. Utahns usually get defiant, they don't embarrass, when opposed.

Forum List

Back