Give Up!!!

Shiet, that IM2 guy, I'd like to get him over in the hood and pay the jits to beat his ass! :badgrin:

He really is a racist asshole. Posts nowhere else besides this section.

3/4 of the times I've been banned, he was involved.

Even if white privilege existed (liberal shitheads can't even specifically define it), I say we whites have earned it by having a small fraction of the crime rates blacks have.

Except you commit more than double the amount of crime.
Yea, and we are triple the population
Would you like to discuss murder as well?
Lol :)

I was discussing murder as murder is a crime. Now would you like to explain how whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories of crime?

You are triple the population but you have quadruple the resources necessary to prevent you from commiting crimes.
shouldnt we lead in all categories?

You lead in .90 percent if all crime categories(27 out of 30) and you are not 90 percent of the population. As it pertains to murder 86 percent if whites killed are killed by another white person. That's 9 out of 10 when you round it off. You whites have a serious white on white crime and murder problem you have chosen to ignore due to your racism.
Lol how have you not accidently killed yourself yet?

Even if white privilege existed (liberal shitheads can't even specifically define it), I say we whites have earned it by having a small fraction of the crime rates blacks have.

Here is where your line of B.S. really shines.

Whoa here a minute. Whites constitute about 76 percent of the nation's population. Blacks constitute about 13 percent.

Between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

You really don't want to go there, son.

I'll be glad tp go t he son. This is 2018 not 2008, but I'll okay.

After 1991, the offending rate for blacks declined until it reached 24 per 100,000 in 2004. The rate has since fluctuated, increasing to 28.4 offenders per 100,000 in 2006 before falling again to 24.7 offenders per 100,000 in 2008.

“The offending rate for black male young adults —

Dropped by more than half from 1993 to 2008, when it reached an all-time low of 175.8 offenders per 100,000

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008, U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011, NCJ 236018, Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

But you see nitwit, murder is not the only crime.

I've heard it said that the first person in a debate to begin hurling insults lost already. And you couldn't even begin to address me once without calling me names. It's clearly something you don't do face to face in public, so you shouldn't do it here.

If you want to talk crime in general, when it comes to violent crime in Georgia, let me give you some perspective:

Georgia has 159 counties. Within each county are several precincts. Approximately half of all the violent crime in the state of Georgia is committed in only five precincts. ALL of those precincts are in areas where the black population is over 80 percent.

We can do this all day long, but the reason you prefer to be the resident racist is that it don't take IQ, courage, and you don't have to face people when you say stupid shit. But, your biggest problem is that you cannot assimilate into an advanced society and you blame everybody except yourself for your own shortcomings.

Whoa here a minute. Whites constitute about 76 percent of the nation's population. Blacks constitute about 13 percent.

Between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

After 1991, the offending rate for blacks declined until it reached 24 per 100,000 in 2004. The rate has since fluctuated, increasing to 28.4 offenders per 100,000 in 2006 before falling again to 24.7 offenders per 100,000 in 2008.

Dropped by more than half from 1993 to 2008, when it reached an all-time low of 175.8 offenders per 100,000

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008, U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011, NCJ 236018, Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

I've heard it said that the first person in a debate to begin hurling insults lost already. And you couldn't even begin to address me once without calling me names. It's clearly something you don't do face to face in public, so you shouldn't do it here.

If you want to talk crime in general, when it comes to violent crime in Georgia, let me give you some perspective:

Georgia has 159 counties. Within each county are several precincts. Approximately half of all the violent crime in the state of Georgia is committed in only five precincts. ALL of those precincts are in areas where the black population is over 80 percent.

We can do this all day long, but the reason you prefer to be the resident racist is that it don't take IQ, courage, and you don't have to face people when you say stupid shit. But, your biggest problem is that you cannot assimilate into an advanced society and you blame everybody except yourself for your own shortcomings.

So you lost when you called me son.

We are talking about all crime in the United states. ALL CRIME. Because all crime is violent.

Last, you are white and this nation has existed for at least 241 years. When it comes to what YOU call violent crime and overall instances of it being done, whites have a very large lead that probably will bot be surpassed. But you'll have excuses because that's what whites like you do.

there is nothing you can do or say to convince minorities that you are not a white privileged racist !! although if you are a guilt ridden bleeding heart libb you can claim to be less of a racist by demonstrating shame against your own race and lecturing other whites on how evil they are ......you see it is impossible to convince the white hating minorities and libbs in this country that you are not a bad person or that you owe them reparations for the sins committed against their ancestors ....especially if you are a conservative !! every problem they have is caused by evil whitey !! so the next time a liberal coward or someone from non white race calls you a racist don't even argue with them it is not worth the waste of your time !
i'm as white as snow, and I've never had any of the black posters on this board or in real life, ever treat me with disrespect, or accuse me of being racist, or treated me like I was a bad person.

Because you never slap them around with the truth. :coffee: Trust me, they don't like it.

We are talking about all crime in the United states. ALL CRIME. Because all crime is violent.

Last, you are white and this nation has existed for at least 241 years. When it comes to what YOU call violent crime and overall instances of it being done, whites have a very large lead that probably will bot be surpassed. But you'll have excuses because that's what whites like you do.

First off, you call me a dumbass and then you prove to be one. The FIRST one to call someone a name (which was you) loses the "debate."

The fact that you cannot conduct yourself as a mature adult says that you are extremely young OR you are stupid. I'm only establishing now that one of us must play the part of a teacher (which is me since I'm a bit more mature than you are.) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - for now.

Contrary to what you say, "all crime" is NOT violent. The DOJ and the FBI do not consider white collar crime to be violent, for example. But, that is beside the point.

The point is blacks commit much more crime per capita than any other race in America. What that means is simply this: IF America were 76 percent black with their current rate of crime per 100,000 residents, America would be one of the most dangerous places in the world!

These are facts you can't alter by trying to spin the numbers. And the honest and brutal truth is that IF America were such a bad place to be in, the blacks have made enough money that a few people - like Bill Cosby, Shaquille ONeal, Oprah, etc. could invest in and buy damn near any country they wanted in Africa and build a nation built upon the black people's idea of a utopia.

Instead, your race would rather sit on your ass and complain about how bad America is. You'd rather waste your ever waking moment trying to bitch on a discussion board as opposed to getting out there and doing something positive that might make a change. The reason for this is simple:

You've got the whites so bullshitted, that all you have to do is turn on the guilt machine. If you can make enough whites feel guilty for alleged wrongs, you can make a living off of complaining.

You have the advantage of a system that hates and loathes white people. As such you get to moan and wail about things like slavery... when your own people were also engaged in the trade:

It's Time to Face the Whole Truth About the Atlantic Slave Trade

For everything you do, you have an excuse. You make false claims that whites commit more crimes when your own facts show that on a per capita basis, blacks commit more crimes in America than do Asians, Hispanics, Whites, or any other racial group.

Now, let us get on thing straight. I'm mad as HELL with my own race. They sit on their asses playing computer games. They color their hair with purple, yellow, and green dyes. Many of them are on pot, heroin, or even prescription drugs for non-existent conditions they could eliminate with exercise, work, diet and sleep. They waste their money on tattoos and body piercings and most of the younger ones look like circus freaks. So many of them have gone gay that they cannot even reproduce enough to maintain their race. And the ones in America have become such an embarrassment that in the movies Captain America is actually an Australian!

We have our problems. But, so does your race. And I got a news flash for you: America was founded as a homeland for the whites. For that I don't apologize. I am mad at the non-whites and the non-Christians for engaging in subtle forms of genocide, political propaganda aimed at subverting the whites, and acts of outright treason. For the whites that sit on their ass and whine about it to the ones who adopt the philosophies of non-Christian extremists, I have as much contempt for them as I do you.

The cold hard reality is that your lot in life is pretty bad because you spend all day arguing with people on the Internet about how evil they are. You want to live off the sweat of the white man's labors while telling them how bad he is. How do I know that?

You cannot work and stay on the Net all day arguing with people. When I work, I have NO time for this kind of time wasting. You can't be in two places at once. You cannot own a business and find time to argue with people who have no influence and cannot change a damn thing. You cannot go to school and find time to try and hone debate skills you will never use because you lack a requisite education.

You cannot help your race by being on a discussion board that has less than a dozen people that even read your insanity. With me, I take as much flak from my own race when they are being as idiotic as you are being. When they aren't right (like blaming Hispanics because the whites cannot utilize the free education we paid for) they become an embarrassment to me. And, when blacks, like yourself, make a religion out of playing the blame game, you should be an embarrassment to your race. If you aren't, then that points to what the real problem is.

If you cannot assimilate into America; if it's really as bad as you make it out to be, why not get on a ship bound for Africa and see if that isn't more to your liking?

First off, you call me a dumbass and then you prove to be one. The FIRST one to call someone a name (which was you) loses the "debate."

The fact that you cannot conduct yourself as a mature adult says that you are extremely young OR you are stupid. I'm only establishing now that one of us must play the part of a teacher (which is me since I'm a bit more mature than you are.) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - for now.

Contrary to what you say, "all crime" is NOT violent. The DOJ and the FBI do not consider white collar crime to be violent, for example. But, that is beside the point.

The point is blacks commit much more crime per capita than any other race in America. What that means is simply this: IF America were 76 percent black with their current rate of crime per 100,000 residents, America would be one of the most dangerous places in the world!

These are facts you can't alter by trying to spin the numbers. And the honest and brutal truth is that IF America were such a bad place to be in, the blacks have made enough money that a few people - like Bill Cosby, Shaquille ONeal, Oprah, etc. could invest in and buy damn near any country they wanted in Africa and build a nation built upon the black people's idea of a utopia.

Instead, your race would rather sit on your ass and complain about how bad America is. You'd rather waste your ever waking moment trying to bitch on a discussion board as opposed to getting out there and doing something positive that might make a change. The reason for this is simple:

You've got the whites so bullshitted, that all you have to do is turn on the guilt machine. If you can make enough whites feel guilty for alleged wrongs, you can make a living off of complaining.

You have the advantage of a system that hates and loathes white people. As such you get to moan and wail about things like slavery... when your own people were also engaged in the trade:

For everything you do, you have an excuse. You make false claims that whites commit more crimes when your own facts show that on a per capita basis, blacks commit more crimes in America than do Asians, Hispanics, Whites, or any other racial group.

Now, let us get on thing straight. I'm mad as HELL with my own race. They sit on their asses playing computer games. They color their hair with purple, yellow, and green dyes. Many of them are on pot, heroin, or even prescription drugs for non-existent conditions they could eliminate with exercise, work, diet and sleep. They waste their money on tattoos and body piercings and most of the younger ones look like circus freaks. So many of them have gone gay that they cannot even reproduce enough to maintain their race. And the ones in America have become such an embarrassment that in the movies Captain America is actually an Australian!

We have our problems. But, so does your race. And I got a news flash for you: America was founded as a homeland for the whites. For that I don't apologize. I am mad at the non-whites and the non-Christians for engaging in subtle forms of genocide, political propaganda aimed at subverting the whites, and acts of outright treason. For the whites that sit on their ass and whine about it to the ones who adopt the philosophies of non-Christian extremists, I have as much contempt for them as I do you.

The cold hard reality is that your lot in life is pretty bad because you spend all day arguing with people on the Internet about how evil they are. You want to live off the sweat of the white man's labors while telling them how bad he is. How do I know that?

You cannot work and stay on the Net all day arguing with people. When I work, I have NO time for this kind of time wasting. You can't be in two places at once. You cannot own a business and find time to argue with people who have no influence and cannot change a damn thing. You cannot go to school and find time to try and hone debate skills you will never use because you lack a requisite education.

You cannot help your race by being on a discussion board that has less than a dozen people that even read your insanity. With me, I take as much flak from my own race when they are being as idiotic as you are being. When they aren't right (like blaming Hispanics because the whites cannot utilize the free education we paid for) they become an embarrassment to me. And, when blacks, like yourself, make a religion out of playing the blame game, you should be an embarrassment to your race. If you aren't, then that points to what the real problem is.

If you cannot assimilate into America; if it's really as bad as you make it out to be, why not get on a ship bound for Africa and see if that isn't more to your liking?

TL; DR

TL; DR

It wasn't intended for you to read. It was aimed at a specific poster and his ego will not allow him to ignore it. It's too personal.

It says a lot about the reading skills of many Americans. If ten paragraphs are too much, they don't fare too well reading a daily newspaper. They learn what they know from Twitter.

there is nothing you can do or say to convince minorities that you are not a white privileged racist !! although if you are a guilt ridden bleeding heart libb you can claim to be less of a racist by demonstrating shame against your own race and lecturing other whites on how evil they are ......you see it is impossible to convince the white hating minorities and libbs in this country that you are not a bad person or that you owe them reparations for the sins committed against their ancestors ....especially if you are a conservative !! every problem they have is caused by evil whitey !! so the next time a liberal coward or someone from non white race calls you a racist don't even argue with them it is not worth the waste of your time !
i'm as white as snow, and I've never had any of the black posters on this board or in real life, ever treat me with disrespect, or accuse me of being racist, or treated me like I was a bad person.
because you don't give the FACTS
I have stated facts like:
blacks commit murder at much higher rates
blacks graduate at lower levels
and they call me RACIST!!
same thing on other forums---I did NOT START any threads on race--racism in other forums....I REPLIED to them when I saw the lies/myths/etc
..they immediately called me RACIST !!! ????!!!! for stating FACTS...I guess it hurt them
...the BIG topic was police brutality and white hate crimes
a big lie --as I pointed out blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites/etc

not only do they call me racist--but others to
AND they do it very HATEFULLY......they are the racist for not wanting/can't believe facts because of RACE!!

Last edited:

TL; DR

It wasn't intended for you to read. It was aimed at a specific poster and his ego will not allow him to ignore it. It's too personal.

It says a lot about the reading skills of many Americans. If ten paragraphs are too much, they don't fare too well reading a daily newspaper. They learn what they know from Twitter.

I actually did read it, and agree.

TL; DR anyways! :banana:

I will respond to this by using an analogy to what Dave Chapelle is saying in this clip:

In other words, if you are getting confused as a racist, when you are not, its probably because you are wearing the rhetoric of a racist. Take off the racist rhetoric (uniform) and you will likely stop being seen as a racist. So gentlemen...you might not be racist.....but you wear the rhetoric of racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back