Give-UP, Republicans!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
No matter how many Democratic Presidents you try to trash....or, how many BLOCKADES you erect....you'll NEVER get pay-back for WATERGATE!!!!!

827.gif

"Officials at the National Archives have curated a searing recollection of the Watergate scandal, based on videotaped interviews with 150 associates of Richard M. Nixon, an interactive exhibition that was supposed to have opened on July 1. But the Nixon Foundation — a group of Nixon loyalists who controlled this museum until the National Archives took it over three years ago — described it as unfair and distorted, and requested that the archives not approve the exhibition until its objections are addressed."

Why are Republicans sooooooooooooooooooooo fearful of The INEVITABLE? :confused:

A) Your font is ridiculous
B) What the fuck does Watergate have to do with today?
C) You're STILL an idiot.

maybe. First time for this userID. I prefer my first name, but it was not available. What board? I'll tell you if I post there and under what name

Ah, yes.....how does that go: "Those who cannot learn from old news are doomed to repeat it."....right? :rolleyes:

Are you saying we should be fearful of a President who thinks he's untouchable?:eusa_whistle:
Yeah...sure....that's what I was saying. :rolleyes:

It certainly is what you SHOULD have been saying. I mean unless you propose to name Obama Emperor for Life, at some point we will have a President that you don't like and guess what asshole ? That President will have the same powers that you seem to be okay with Obama having.

Idiot.

Are you saying we should be fearful of a President who thinks he's untouchable?:eusa_whistle:
Yeah...sure....that's what I was saying. :rolleyes:

It certainly is what you SHOULD have been saying. I mean unless you propose to name Obama Emperor for Life, at some point we will have a President that you don't like and guess what asshole ? That President will have the same powers that you seem to be okay with Obama having.

Idiot.

I bet when we have a republican president with the same power he will be screaming bloody murder and saying it's unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back