Give Up a Food or Drink

Which Would You Give Up (if you HAD to)?

• Tacos

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • French Fries

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Pizza

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hamburger/Cheeseburger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would give up French Fries. At least the other things can have SOME nutritional value. :)

I don't even really care for French fries.... or potato chips... I guess I'm "un-American!"

Well, they are "French" fries, not American fries, so you are actually very patriotic. If you were a Patriots fan, then you would be 100% American though. :D

I would give up French Fries. At least the other things can have SOME nutritional value. :)

I don't even really care for French fries.... or potato chips... I guess I'm "un-American!"

Well, they are "French" fries, not American fries, so you are actually very patriotic. If you were a Patriots fan, then you would be 100% American though. :D

I used to REALLY love the Patriots.. when the sucked... I actually don't mind them now, but peer pressure makes me reluctant to admit it :oops:

LULZ "french" fries are purely an American cuisine. The french merely refers to the method they are cooked with.

They don't really belong (French fries) ... chicken wings should be there instead....

LULZ "french" fries are purely an American cuisine. The french merely refers to the method they are cooked with.

Yea, well that was joking. Lol. Cripes, I thought that would be quite obvious given the Pats reference too. :rolleyes-41: Do you actually believe I think French Fries are from France?

Yea, well that was joking. Lol. Cripes, I thought that would be quite obvious given the Pats reference too. :rolleyes-41: Do you actually believe I think French Fries are from France?

Many people do , so I mean it's not like I think it would be stupid to think so, just misinformed

Many people do , so I mean it's not like I think it would be stupid to think so, just misinformed

I think most adults know that French fries is just what they're called. And I would argue with you in that I think "French fries" refers to the CUT. :D

YAAAAAAAA!!!!! I should have bet some money. :D

As for the name "French fries", it is alleged to come from either the Irish "to french", meaning "to cut", or from the American allies who, when they landed in the Belgian Ardennes, tasted our incomparable fried potatoes and called them "French fries", French for the language spoken by the inhabitants and fries because ...

As for the name "French fries", it is alleged to come from either the Irish "to french", meaning "to cut", or from the American allies who, when they landed in the Belgian Ardennes, tasted our incomparable fried potatoes and called them "French fries", French for the language spoken by the inhabitants and fries because ...

LOL alleged, just like a lot of things concerning food history, no one knows for sure. But you can have the win , I'm not that invested in it.

LOL alleged, just like a lot of things concerning food history, no one knows for sure. But you can have the win , I'm not that invested in it.

Thanks! I'll take it! They are "French cut" potatoes. Tiny, like their bikinis. :D

Forum List

Back