Give Trump his wall with no spending limit

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Pass a law that say Trump can build his wall if he wants, anyway he want, with no budget limits.

Lets see if he will do it, how much he will spend, how much he will build .

It will be a monument to the stupidity of Donald Trump & his supporters.

yeah, cut the senile old derelict loose and see where it takes him, and how bad he screws his butt licking Trumpbots.

give them an opportunity to go down as the dumbest asshats on the planet along with the dumbest asshat Prez in history.

they all deserve it.

Sounds like a very smart plan, but the wall is coming anyway but thanks for the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2e60f60b4e3012bae50d63369bd560c916b0265939318186f7783d400b610023_1.jpg

Pass a law that say Trump can build his wall if he wants, anyway he want, with no budget limits.

Add in that he can cut any social programs to illegals (including ER services) and he wouldn't need to spend a fucking dime on a wall.

Add in that he can cut any social programs to illegals (including ER services) and he wouldn't need to spend a fucking dime on a wall.

can he cut the oath Dr's take to save lives ?

Why stop at illegals? Don’t forget the people who pass on Obamacare .

Is there some valid reason to not protect our citizens from criminals?

I've yet to hear one.

Cost / benefit .

Does your city place a cop on every corner ? Why not ? It would protect citizens .
So you put a dollar value on the number of people that are raped and murdered by illegals.

do you have one that doesn't make it clear that you are amoral?

Why stop at illegals? Don’t forget the people who pass on Obamacare .
Why stop there? What about stupid people or retards? Democrats?

Don't give me that Obamacare bullshit. The mandate can fuck off and die.

We're talking about illegals. You know - the people you value over your fellow Americans.

Is there some valid reason to not protect our citizens from criminals?

I've yet to hear one.

Cost / benefit .

Does your city place a cop on every corner ? Why not ? It would protect citizens .
So you put a dollar value on the number of people that are raped and murdered by illegals.

do you have one that doesn't make it clear that you are amoral?

i want a wall constructed by engineers, built by companies the erect high rise structures, coast to coast, 20 feet high JUST LIKE I WAS PROMISED FOR A SOLID FUCKING YEAR.

When drug use continues to invade the country, and immigration isnt even phased, I WANT EVERY DAMN RW PRICK TO CHIP IN THE 50-75 BILLION $$ IT TOOK TO BUILD THAT DAMN WALL AND PAY FOR IT OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back