Give That Bytch A Bone!

chops_

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2018
This poem is deceptively dedicated to Dr. Christine Ford. Who knew there was a nursery rhyme written just for you! Lol

68ed80813e158c191265f121539d8d91.jpg

Give This Bitch A Bone

This old bitch, she played one,
Se played knick-knack on my thumb;
With a knick-knack paddywhack,
Give the bitch a bone,
This old bitch came rolling home.

This old bitch, she played two,
She played knick-knack on my shoe;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played three,
She played knick-knack on my knee;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played four,
She played knick-knack on my door;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played five,
She played knick-knack on my hive;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played six,
She played knick-knack on my sticks;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played seven,
She played knick-knack up in heaven;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played eight,
She played knick-knack on my gate;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played nine,
She played knick-knack on my spine;
Give the bitch a bone,

This old bitch, she played ten,
He played knick-knack once again;
Give the bitch a bone,

(Obviously, this is strictly for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only! So don't you all get yourself in a tightwad over this....Geesh! Lol)

the bitch will stop shit

nothing at all....

piece of shit

the bitch will stop shit

nothing at all....

piece of shit

Wish I could agree. They may have already defeated Trump & Kavanaugh

You can't help but admire their will to win. Their sheer power of determination.
I don't think the Right has an ice cubes chance in hell against this type of determination

If you can't beat em (and you can't), maybe it's time to join em ?

she will have to move overseas,,,,find a place to live in peace,,,,it won't be easy .....you bitch!

Patriots won't let her be

excrement that she is!

GOD Bless all Patriots!

don't understand what you say....
sorry

Don't worry, you will soon, when Kavanaugh's nomination fails only because the Left is FAR more determined to get their way at any cost and the Right basically can only stand by and watch helplessly

Could be wrong, but I think the Left has successfully managed to kill Kavanaugh's nomination.
They just put up too good a fight. By ANY means necessary, bless their Lion hearts.

sorry

Don't worry, you will soon, when Kavanaugh's nomination fails only because the Left is FAR more determined to get their way at any cost and the Right basically can only stand by and watch helplessly

Could be wrong, but I think the Left has successfully managed to kill Kavanaugh's nomination.
They just put up too good a fight. By ANY means necessary, bless their Lion hearts.

You have yet to know and witness true determination. Some would call it wrath. The overt determination you praise is one thing. Determination had, realized and soon to be revealed is another, brighter morning star rising. Behold (but not quite yet).

sorry

Q said that we have to trust him

so I will just do! :up:

Ulaxko2.jpg

Honestly,
Kavanaugh is a Deep Stater. His record confirms he sides with government over the rights of private citizens.
I've always contended that he was not a good choice anyway, overall

No big loss. Next

You have yet to know and witness true determination. Some would call it wrath. The overt determination you praise is one thing. Determination had, realized and soon to be revealed is another, brighter morning star rising. Behold (but not quite yet).

lol. Right. Sure. Liberty was won in a Revolution, but it will be lost without so much as a whimper.
We've all seen that RW determination haven't we? All those RWers marching on Washington etc etc

<<<<< crickets >>>>>>

A lot of RWers are mad because the Left is kicking their asses. I can understand that.
But this is what happens when lazy RWers sit out elections and continue to go to movies and support the Left wing...all the while calling themselves "patriots"

It's funny...in a sad way.

lol. Right. Sure. Liberty was won in a Revolution, but it will be lost without so much as a whimper.
We've all seen that RW determination haven't we? All those RWers marching on Washington etc etc

<<<<< crickets >>>>>>

A lot of RWers are mad because the Left is kicking their asses. I can understand that.
But this is what happens when lazy RWers sit out elections and continue to go to movies and support the Left wing...all the while calling themselves "patriots"

It's funny...in a sad way.

I wonder why you needed sound effects to make your point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back