Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to live on the dole

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to live on the dole​

By: DrJohn
11-23-12

Among the eligibility requirements for immigration to the United States are these:

Job or Employment Based
People who want to become immigrants based on employment or a job offer may apply for permanent residence or an immigrant visa abroad, when an immigrant visa number becomes available according to the following employment based preferences:

First Preference: Priority Workers, including aliens with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, and certain multinational executives and managers Second Preference: Members of professions holding an advanced degree or persons of exceptional ability (including individuals seeking a National Interest Waiver) Third Preference: Skilled Workers, professionals and other qualified workers Fourth Preference: Certain special immigrants including those in religious vocations Fifth Preference: Employment creation immigrants (investors or entrepreneurs)​

Fuhgeddaboutit

Barack Obama, seeking to swell the ranks of democrats and continuing his plot to expand dependency, is marketing the US as a place immigrants can come and enjoy the fruits of the toil of others!

Local lawmakers are fuming over an Obama administration policy promoting welfare and EBT benefits for immigrants, with a “welcome” package and promotional website that encourage new arrivals to take advantage of the nation’s generous government largesse.
“I think it’s a complete outrage that we’re encouraging people coming here to get on public assistance,” said state Rep. Shaunna O’Connell, a Taunton Republican who has fought for EBT reform. “We should be encouraging people to be self-sufficient. These programs are rampant with fraud and abuse.”

The fight over welfare for recent immigrants is unfolding in Washington, where a group of GOP senators has sent a letter to U.S. Department of Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack demanding answers as to why food stamps and other welfare benefits are being promoted to new immigrants. The agency’s Welcome toUSA.gov website includes a comprehensive handbook directing immigrants on how to obtain food stamps, Medicare, disability and other taxpayer-funded aid.

“The federal government now is giving packets to people when they come to the United States ... that promote welfare benefits,” said U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions, an Alabama Republican and ranking member of the Senate budget committee. “That is contrary to law and sound policy.”​

So what does the agency have to say about it?

(excerpt)

Read more:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to live on the dole [ReaderPost] | Flopping Aces

Local lawmakers are fuming over an Obama administration policy promoting welfare and EBT benefits for immigrants, with a “welcome” package and promotional website that encourage new arrivals to take advantage of the nation’s generous government largesse.

Nonsense. That "promotional website" was an initiative of the Bush administration and that "handbook" looked the same under his administration as it does today.

That charitable christian motto you have perverted is a lot better than your favorite: "Arbeit macht frei".

Occam’s razor would suggest that Obama, and the Democrats, are purposely attempting to increase that 47% to anywhere above 50%, in order to shift the voting populace even more heavily in favor of the Democratic party, which promises everything for your vote.

Did I say purposely? I sure did. One look at Alinsky’s rules will reveal that overloading the system, forcing an implosion of that system, and change it to a “preferred” governmental system, is one of it’s goals.

Don’t believe me, liberals and liberal/progressives? When a person says they are going to punch you in the mouth and then pulls their arm back for the punch, do you stand still in your belief that they won’t do as they tell you they are going to?

Alinsky wrote his “Rules”.

Obama was a student of those “Rules”.

Obama taught those “Rules”.

Obama has implemented those “Rules” from the first point he involved himself in public action.

Obama as a candidate suggested a “fundamental change” to America.

Obama as President is delivering on that “fundamental change” to America.

And Obama is delivering that “fundamental change” by continuing to follow Alinsky’s “Rules”.

Forum List

Back