Give it up for Kentucky Thinker!

Helllooooo Cali girl.

asaratis, that was one hell of a post, thanks for the welcome. Are you a UNC or Texas fan? I think UK's frontcourt is going to be quite formidable this year, so maybe a gentleman's wager is in order. Good to meet ya.
Quite sincerely meant, my friend...and I do like Kentucky...just not as well as do you.

I am neither a UNC nor a Texas fan. A gentleman's wager is certainly in order. I prefer something tangible and consumable...not just bragging rights. Kentucky Bourbon displeases me greatly. Tennessee Sour Mash Sippin' Whiskey is palatable, but not preferred. I'm willing to risk a full bottle of whatsoever you prefer against a similar portion of my choice...limited, let's say to $200.00 retail, excluding S&H which shall also be paid by the losing gentleman. Any liquid qualifies...including Milo's Sweet Tea. Shipping details will be forthcoming upon your loss of wager.

If this is agreeable, let's establish the wager and let a mod hold the markers. I'm not sure when our teams play each other, if at all this year...not much of a sports fan. I just want the scotch.

Guess my chosen team! If we both get to the Sweet Sixteen, I'll be willing to double the stakes.

Welcome Ky Thinkerer!

You will surely find this an enormously civil place to have stimulating, intellectually profound and factually well-supported conversations regarding the pressing political issues of our day as well as matters of abiding philosophical import.

And did I mention "civil?" :lol:

Yes, indeed. You have come to the right place!

But ...

welcome all the same!

Last edited:
If it's one thing we have in mother lode proportions here, it's civility.
roflolrhard.gif

Wlecome Ky Thinkerer!

You will surely find this an enormously civil place to have stimulating, intellectually profound and factually well-supported conversations regarding the pressing political issues of our day as well as matters of abiding philosophical import.

But ...

welcome all the same!

Thanks Liability. It's good to see you again. We've disagreed at times on other sites but I appreciate that you've always kept it classy.

Wlecome Ky Thinkerer!

But ...

welcome all the same!

Thanks Liability. It's good to see you again. We've disagreed at times on other sites but I appreciate that you've always kept it classy.

Classy! Yep. That's me.

(Just ask anybody here!) :lol:

Wlecome Ky Thinkerer!

But ...

welcome all the same!

He's a little more clASSY here than elsewhere...

But he has to Play Down to his Competition, as we all do.

You'll see... ;)

:)

peace...

Too many southern accents here. Yikes!

Ya know, despite being born in Charleston SC, living in PC Florida for 20+ years and then moving to Georgia, I really don't have a southern accent surprisingly.

I use southern terms, but not with accent. Weird.

I'm the same.

My parents are from Boston and DC. They didn't allow their kids to talk like redneck crackers. Proper English was spoken, written and read in their home and at (Catholic) school.

So....no accent. And neither of my kids have one either. I've lived in ATL since 68. My kids were born here.

Interesting, eh? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back