Give it up for Kentucky Thinker!

I live in Georgia. So I have an old beat up truck . Its the rules.

Luckily I don't like in Alabama, or else I would have to marry my sister.

Oh, I know about the popular stereotypes. What is really funny is that until now nobody mentioned the irony of the Kentucky Thinker moniker. At first I thought I might be setting myself up for a lot of ribbing. Good to meet you.

Nice ta meetcha too.

I just had an image of Rodin's "thinker" flash through my mind. But instead of a rock, he's sitting on a barrel of 'shine.

Welcome to the board. I lived in Paducah for a few years. I like Kentucky, course I was only six at the time. I'll bet its' changed a lot since then.

It would help if he was actually a thinker.

But, no matter. Welcome to USMB.

Wow, hot pink in avatar and starts off with an insult. Must be a neocon. :razz:

Thanks for the welcome.
Once again we see you haven't even learned the meaning of the terms you use.

And it wasn't an insult. It was just a fact. As you have just now so aptly demonstrated, again.

I live in Georgia. So I have an old beat up truck . Its the rules.

Luckily I don't like in Alabama, or else I would have to marry my sister.

You mean live? I can definitely understand wanting to be a Ga cracker..yup.:eusa_hand:

Actually not a GA cracker. Just live here now. Originally from L.A. : Panama City, Florida.

Then don't go making assumptions about Bama...if you never lived there. :tongue:

And yeah, I have lived around a bit too...Alaska..Florida....Wisconsin. But...

[youtube]RHsDa9_HSlA[/youtube]

You mean live? I can definitely understand wanting to be a Ga cracker..yup.:eusa_hand:

Actually not a GA cracker. Just live here now. Originally from L.A. : Panama City, Florida.

Then don't go making assumptions about Bama...if you never lived there. :tongue:

And yeah, I have lived around a bit too...Alaska..Florida....Wisconsin. But...

[youtube]RHsDa9_HSlA[/youtube]

I said I lived in L.A.

(lower Alabama).

:lol::lol:

Wow, hot pink in avatar and starts off with an insult. Must be a neocon. :razz:

Thanks for the welcome.
Once again we see you haven't even learned the meaning of the terms you use.

And it wasn't an insult. It was just a fact. As you have just now so aptly demonstrated, again.

All in fun. :eusa_angel:

Stick with the colonel avie. It's best.

Unless you can find a Rodin sculpture on a keg of 'shine. Then go with that one.

Too many southern accents here. Yikes!

Ya know, despite being born in Charleston SC, living in PC Florida for 20+ years and then moving to Georgia, I really don't have a southern accent surprisingly.

I use southern terms, but not with accent. Weird.

Too many southern accents here. Yikes!

Hey girly! Southern accents RAWK!

Here is mine...
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

[youtube]3ceRtrYqfwg[/youtube]

Forum List

Back