Give Hamas Positive Recognition When Due

the black population during slavery grew too. Tell me what you'd infer about that statistic, you scheisty jew?

Except, Israeli Arabs are not slaves and are constitutionally guaranteed all freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Thus, you are PWNED, you clueless dimwit.

you are assuming that an increase in population suggests an equivalence in treatment by the state. You are doing what every other sheisty jew does and sidestepping the issue by projecting condemnation at someone else. I assure you, if THEY enjoyed the same equality there as your jewish ass does here we'd not be having this conversation.

but, given that we white folk in America don't try to game birth and death rates while stroking a law of return just to keep a WASP majority....

:rolleyes:

:lol:

OMG! MARC THE JEW SAYS PWNED! IMPRESSIVE!

What are you babbling about, you sick puppy? Hamas's own charter explicitly calls for the mass extermination of Jews.

The non-Jewish population of Israel has grown from 150,000 in 1948 to 1.5 million today.

You're such an ignorant ass. We all laugh at you.

you and your 3 jewish buddies? oh how will I COPE?!?!

:rofl:

the black population during slavery grew too. Tell me what you'd infer about that statistic, you scheisty jew?

PWNED.:clap2:

you go ahead and think as much while you are pouring that driveway today, jew. If that is the only thing you have to cling to then far be if for me to snatch it away from you as if you were standing in line for Sobibor.

Except, Israeli Arabs are not slaves and are constitutionally guaranteed all freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

you are assuming that an increase in population suggests an equivalence in treatment by the state. You are doing what every other sheisty jew does and sidestepping the issue by projecting condemnation at someone else. I assure you, if THEY enjoyed the same equality there as your jewish ass does here we'd not be having this conversation.

but, given that we white folk in America don't try to game birth and death rates while stroking a law of return just to keep a WASP majority....

I just told you, dopey, that all Israeli citizens, Arab, Muslim, Christian, Druze, Jew, are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Freedom House recently gave Israel a near-perfect grade for freedom, political rights and civil liberties, almost the same as the US.

Thus, you are a clueless dimwit. Go away and try not to make a fool of yourself.

Shogun,

I know I called you out, but I am still not going to read your post. Mainly because its like talking to my dining home chair. I have no use for it. Your opinion means dick to me!

Ghook don't you see what's going on?

The "usual suspects" want Hamas to execute terrorist attacks.

I don't trust Hamas either and I think their motivation now is to prevent another Cast Lead, which regardless of what the antisemite hypocrites say was an enormous justifiable success.

Nevertheless, moments of calm should not be overlooked regardless of any party's intentions of keeping the calm.

Shogun,

I know I called you out, but I am still not going to read your post. Mainly because its like talking to my dining home chair. I have no use for it. Your opinion means dick to me!

I don't trust Hamas either and I think their motivation now is to prevent another Cast Lead, which regardless of what the antisemite hypocrites say was an enormous justifiable success.

Nevertheless, moments of calm should not be overlooked regardless of any party's intentions of keeping the calm.

Hamas has fired no less than 30 rockets into southern Israel in March, alone.

I just told you, dopey, that all Israeli citizens, Arab, Muslim, Christian, Druze, Jew, are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Freedom House recently gave Israel a near-perfect grade for freedom, political rights and civil liberties, almost the same as the US.

Thus, you are a clueless dimwit. Go away and try not to make a fool of yourself.

which is why arabs, muslims, christians and druze all qualify for the law of return, eh jew?

again, we both know that you'd never stand for the kind of equality THERE as your silly little jewish ass enjoys here in the US so feel free to stop digging yourself a punchline hole with all the "same rights" bullshit.

Arab residents of East Jerusalem, while not granted automatic citizenship, were issued Israeli identity cards after the 1967 Six-Day War. However, by law, Israel strips Arabs of their Jerusalem residency if they remain outside the city for more than three months. Arab residents have the same rights as Israeli citizens, except the right to vote in national elections.

some one million Arab citizens of Israel (roughly 19 percent of the population) receive inferior education, housing, and social services relative to the Jewish population. Arab-Israelis are not subject to the military draft, though they may serve voluntarily. Those who do not join the army are not eligible for financial benefits-including scholarships and housing loans- available to Israelis who have served.

http://www.freedomhouse.org/inc/content/pubs/fiw/inc_country_detail.cfm?country=6985&pf

PWNED

Shogun,

oh looky... watch the ironic jew justify the civilian deaths of his unwanteds... anyone want to guess how he'd react to as many cast lead jewish corpses as there were pali corpses?

cite your source.. and then lets compare the death toll between how many such rockets have killed and how many palis the jewish military has killed.

I bet you won't..

:eusa_whistle:

which is why arabs, muslims, christians and druze all qualify for the law of return, eh jew?

again, we both know that you'd never stand for the kind of equality THERE as your silly little jewish ass enjoys here in the US so feel free to stop digging yourself a punchline hole with all the "same rights" bullshit.

Arab residents of East Jerusalem, while not granted automatic citizenship, were issued Israeli identity cards after the 1967 Six-Day War. However, by law, Israel strips Arabs of their Jerusalem residency if they remain outside the city for more than three months. Arab residents have the same rights as Israeli citizens, except the right to vote in national elections.

some one million Arab citizens of Israel (roughly 19 percent of the population) receive inferior education, housing, and social services relative to the Jewish population. Arab-Israelis are not subject to the military draft, though they may serve voluntarily. Those who do not join the army are not eligible for financial benefits-including scholarships and housing loans- available to Israelis who have served.

http://www.freedomhouse.org/inc/content/pubs/fiw/inc_country_detail.cfm?country=6985&pf

PWNED

You're not very bright, so, try hard to follow me: ALL Israeli CITIZENS are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Given the world turned its back on the slaughter of millions of Jews in NAzi Germany, it doesn't seem unreasonable that Jews have a right to live in Israel, does it, stoner?

Now, run along, moron. You're embarrassing yourself badly.

PWNED

Stoner, you neglected to include Freedom House's grades for freedom and human rights in Israel. 1 is a perfect grade...

Political Rights Score: 1
Civil Liberties Score: 2

As for Arabs not receiving similar budgets, stoner, that's a municipal matter, not a matter of government policy.

You see, stoner, Arab communities are hundreds of millions in arrears in paying their taxes and, thus, do not receive similar budgets as communities that do pay their taxes.

Still, Israel is providing hundreds of millions of dollars in funds for Arabs...
Israel approves largest-ever Arab economic plan | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Stoner, you're an ignorant dimwit. Go away.

cite your source.. and then lets compare the death toll between how many such rockets have killed and how many palis the jewish military has killed.

I bet you won't..

The Jewish military includes Arabs, ignoramus. There are Arab military leaders in the IDF, fool.

More Pallies were killed in a few months by King Hussein of Jordan in Black September than Pallies who died in conflicts with Israel since 1947.

You are an ignoramus, stoner. Go away.

PWNED

Stoner, you neglected to include Freedom House's grades for freedom and human rights in Israel. 1 is a perfect grade...

As for Arabs not receiving similar budgets, stoner, that's a municipal matter, not a matter of government policy.

You see, stoner, Arab communities are hundreds of millions in arrears in paying their taxes and, thus, do not receive similar budgets as communities that do pay their taxes.

Still, Israel is providing hundreds of millions of dollars in funds for Arabs...

make whatever excuses you need to, jew. facts are facts and it remains a FACT that your claim of equality in israel is as much of a punchline as your rhinoplasty bill. We saw the same kind of excuses when your kind were busy being unwanteds too.

after all.. ALL they need to do is admit that israel is a JEWISH state, right jew?

come on.. say it with me, jew.. JEW POWER!

I bet you won't..

The Jewish military includes Arabs, ignoramus. There are Arab military leaders in the IDF, fool.

More Pallies were killed in a few months by King Hussein of Jordan in Black September than Pallies who died in conflicts with Israel since 1947.

You are an ignoramus, stoner. Go away.

deaths from Jordan don't validate cast lead civilians, jew, even if you DESPERATELY want to deflect criticism away from killer israel.

come on, jew.. say PWNED one more time!

PWNED

make whatever excuses you need to, jew. facts are facts and it remains a FACT that your claim of equality in israel is as much of a punchline as your rhinoplasty bill. We saw the same kind of excuses when your kind were busy being unwanteds too.

after all.. ALL they need to do is admit that israel is a JEWISH state, right jew?

Stoner, you're flailing. Arabs have constitutionally guaranteed equality of freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Freedom House has given Israel a near-perfect grade for freedom, political rights and civil liberties.

There are 25 Arab states and 57 Islamic states. Seems reasonable there be one Jewish state.

Go away, stoner, Your intellectual genetics are inferior.

Last edited:

Stoner, you're flailing. Arabs have constitutionally guaranteed equality of freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Freedom House has given Israel a near-perfect grade for freedom, political rights and civil liberties.

Go away, stoner, Your intelectual genetics are inferior.

1. there is no "constitutional" rights reserved in israel for non-jews. I quoted your own source stating as much.

2. having rights doesn't imply EQUAL rights within a nation hellbent on propping up a single favored ethnicity.

3. read Freedom House's article again, jewboy. If your kind were raked across the same coals that you drag palis through in israel you'd be a fucking sky is falling siren reminding everyone of the holocaust. you know it. I know it. and anyone who is not writing blank checks for isreal knows it.

nice spelling, by the way, jew. clearly, English is your first language.

There are 25 Arab states and 57 Islamic states. Seems reasonable there be one Jewish state.

Go away, stoner, Your intellectual genetics are inferior.

of COURSE a jew would insist that segregation and ethnic marginalization would be reasonable while simultaneously demonizing arab states and using them as the excuse for a jew favored nation of israel.

Of COURSE!

scheisty IS a Yiddish word, is it not?

1. there is no "constitutional" rights reserved in israel for non-jews. I quoted your own source stating as much.

2. having rights doesn't imply EQUAL rights within a nation hellbent on propping up a single favored ethnicity.

3. read Freedom House's article again, jewboy. If your kind were raked across the same coals that you drag palis through in israel you'd be a fucking sky is falling siren reminding everyone of the holocaust. you know it. I know it. and anyone who is not writing blank checks for isreal knows it.

Stoner, the Israeli Supreme Court ruled 20 years ago that ALL Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

And, despite Arabs not paying their taxes and threatening Israel's security, Israel is giving them $200 million...

Your inferior intellectual genetics are embarrassing, stoner. Do yourself and everyone else afavor and go back to sleep.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity, stoner. Your inferior intellectual genetics are embarrassing.

Ethnic Arabs have 25 countries, stoner.

Go away, you're humiliating yourself.

Stoner, the Israeli Supreme Court ruled 20 years ago that ALL Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

And, despite Arabs not paying their taxes and threatening Israel's security, Israel is giving them $200 million...

Your inferior intellectual genetics are embarrassing, stoner. Do yourself and everyone else afavor and go back to sleep.

so, jew, what is "afavor"? Is that yiddish for "superiority complex"?

hey, the emancipation proclamation made certain claims about the nature of blacks in America too.. How well did that work out until the 60s, jew?

tell me more about ethnic inferiority, ya ironic jew!

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity, stoner. Your inferior intellectual genetics are embarrassing.

Ethnic Arabs have 25 countries, stoner.

Go away, you're humiliating yourself.

Israel's law of return says otherwise. We both know that an atheist jew and a chinese convert to judaism are wholly different according to your kind.

but hey... keep pretending that pointing a finger at arab nations validate jewish racism!

go pour some concrete, jew.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back