Give Hamas Positive Recognition When Due

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The attacks are down! Hamas is actually doing what Arafat, Abbas and the PLO couldn't stop the attacks from Gaza. With attacks down, why not start a new era in negotiations. Bring Hamas, Fatah and Israel to the table. Easier said then done, but I think it's more plausible now then ever.

Hamas arrests cell about to open fire on IDF - Israel News, Ynetnews
Hamas arrests cell about to open fire on IDF
Gunmen planning 'quality jihad mission' against IDF force near border fence arrested, commit in writing not to take action against Jewish state because of 'undeclared truce'

The Hamas government's internal security force in the Gaza Strip released a cell of gunmen Monday who had planned to open fire on an IDF force operating near the border fence.

Sources from the Islamic Jihad reported to Ynet that members of the cell – made up of members of Islamic Jihad's military wing, the al-Quds Brigades, and the Nabil Massoud cell, which is one of the armed groups of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades – were released after they committed in writing not to continue these types of activities.

A source in the al-Quds Martyrs' Brigades reported that members of the cell were arrested as they planned to carry out "a quality jihad mission against a special Zionist force operating within Palestinian territory."

The source expressed his amazement over the detainment, which last four hours: "Members of the cell were detained in the security headquarters that Gaza security officers evacuate every night out of fears of IDF attack, which made the mujahidin vulnerable to attack as their guards remained in a safe place. Treatment of our mujahidin was not as it is supposed to be, and they were not granted proper respect. They treated them like they were criminal inmates."

The source reported that members of the Hamas government in Gaza asked the detainees to sign a written commitment not to carry out any military action against Israel

The typical antisemite bastards (P F Titmorem, Shit4brainsgun, Terrorist Kalam, Free"for thinking"man, blu-balls etc.) will post dozen upon dozen of anti-Jew this anti-Jew that, but when there is talk, even positive talk about Hamas, they remain silent.

My theory is they are motivated only for their racist hatred of Jews and truly give a damn about the Palestinians!

The attacks are down! Hamas is actually doing what Arafat, Abbas and the PLO couldn't stop the attacks from Gaza. With attacks down, why not start a new era in negotiations. Bring Hamas, Fatah and Israel to the table. Easier said then done, but I think it's more plausible now then ever.

Gunmen planning 'quality jihad mission' against IDF force near border fence arrested, commit in writing not to take action against Jewish state because of 'undeclared truce'

The Hamas government's internal security force in the Gaza Strip released a cell of gunmen Monday who had planned to open fire on an IDF force operating near the border fence.

Sources from the Islamic Jihad reported to Ynet that members of the cell – made up of members of Islamic Jihad's military wing, the al-Quds Brigades, and the Nabil Massoud cell, which is one of the armed groups of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades – were released after they committed in writing not to continue these types of activities.

A source in the al-Quds Martyrs' Brigades reported that members of the cell were arrested as they planned to carry out "a quality jihad mission against a special Zionist force operating within Palestinian territory."

The source expressed his amazement over the detainment, which last four hours: "Members of the cell were detained in the security headquarters that Gaza security officers evacuate every night out of fears of IDF attack, which made the mujahidin vulnerable to attack as their guards remained in a safe place. Treatment of our mujahidin was not as it is supposed to be, and they were not granted proper respect. They treated them like they were criminal inmates."

The source reported that members of the Hamas government in Gaza asked the detainees to sign a written commitment not to carry out any military action against Israel

This is nothing new. Hamas has been trying to keep the place quiet for quite some time.

The first thing Hamas did when they won the elections is to call a truce with Israel. The response was third grade name calling and sanctions.

This is nothing new. Hamas has been trying to keep the place quiet for quite some time.

The first thing Hamas did when they won the elections is to call a truce with Israel. The response was third grade name calling and sanctions.

exactly. But, it's facts like this that jewhook never wants to remember while he's busy calling for the mass extermination of non-jews in israel and projecting his hatred at any goyim he can cry about.

I guess that is what I get for asking for a response from Titmore. Man are you one of the stupidest fucks out there. This has never been their stance and they never recognized any truces. Rather they were content on firing dozen upon dozen of daily missle and mortar attacks, not to mention suicide bombers at Israel. The reason they stopped is because of Cast Lead.

Shogun,

I know I called you out, but I am still not going to read your post. Mainly because its like talking to my dining home chair. I have no use for it. Your opinion means dick to me!

I guess that is what I get for asking for a response from Titmore. Man are you one of the stupidest fucks out there. This has never been their stance and they never recognized any truces. Rather they were content on firing dozen upon dozen of daily missle and mortar attacks, not to mention suicide bombers at Israel. The reason they stopped is because of Cast Lead.

typical response from jewhook: "if you don't suck my jewish dick then you are cast lead fodder".

:rolleyes:

Shogun,

I know I called you out, but I am still not going to read your post. Mainly because its like talking to my dining home chair. I have no use for it. Your opinion means dick to me!

because you are a giant jewish pussy, ghook. plain and simple.

don't kid yourself, fool, my posts are not FOR you since you are already rife with the cancer of zionism. Hell, if anything, it's a micro example of how your kind are quick to talk shit and then run and hide behind a victim cry and projection of hate. And, as you can see the only clout you have around here anyway is with those of the tribe and those who worship the tribe so....

(ps, we already know you don't block my posts given that you respond to them all the time. If you are too much of a giant pussy to face me in response just say so.. pussy)

:rofl:

5...4...3...2...1 And the attack on Jews begins from our resident trolls!

....after jewhook unceremoniously attacks first... but, fat girl doesn't seem to notice nuance that isn't super-sized.

The typical antisemite bastards (P F Titmorem, Shit4brainsgun, Terrorist Kalam, Free"for thinking"man, blu-balls etc.) will post dozen upon dozen of anti-Jew this anti-Jew that, but when there is talk, even positive talk about Hamas, they remain silent.
You're right. I'll tell everyone to inform their schools and employers that they'll need to quit in order to spend more time responding to inane message board posts.

My theory is they are motivated only for their racist hatred of Jews and truly give a damn about the Palestinians!
Cracker-jack hypothesis you've formed there, Copernicus. Even if I wanted to hate you, I'd convince myself not to simply so I could avoid validating your persecution complex.

crickets+chirping,jpg.gif

exactly. But, it's facts like this that jewhook never wants to remember while he's busy calling for the mass extermination of non-jews in israel and projecting his hatred at any goyim he can cry about.

What are you babbling about, you sick puppy? Hamas's own charter explicitly calls for the mass extermination of Jews.

The non-Jewish population of Israel has grown from 150,000 in 1948 to 1.5 million today.

You're such an ignorant ass. We all laugh at you.

GHook (via neg-rep) said:
Fuck yourself sand N#gger!

Show some sack and type out "******" if that's what you're trying to call me, Hebrew Hammer. :lol:

Shogun,

Ghook don't you see what's going on?

The "usual suspects" want Hamas to execute terrorist attacks.

What are you babbling about, you sick puppy? Hamas's own charter explicitly calls for the mass extermination of Jews.

The non-Jewish population of Israel has grown from 150,000 in 1948 to 1.5 million today.

you and your 3 jewish buddies? oh how will I COPE?!?!

the black population during slavery grew too. Tell me what you'd infer about that statistic, you scheisty jew?

Shogun,

...says the guy gently licking ghook's balls as he typed that....

Shogun,

...says the guy gently licking ghook's balls as he typed that....

now that's multi-tasking.

you and your 3 jewish buddies? oh how will I COPE?!?!

the black population during slavery grew too. Tell me what you'd infer about that statistic, you scheisty jew?

PWNED.:clap2:

Except, Israeli Arabs are not slaves and are constitutionally guaranteed all freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Thus, you are PWNED, you clueless dimwit.

Forum List

Back