Give 'em hell, Howard!

Good, cause its hard to read what the author wrote with your scribblings all over the pages. So how is that CIA spy job going Mr. Plame?

Have you been drinking?

Defaulting to the old deflection technique (yawn). To answer your question, I don't drink. Not because I can't, just because I choose not to. I'm sorry I was supposed to keep that spy thing quiet. :eusa_shhh: Hey, at least I didn't say Mr. Wilson.

Well, your post made no sense then.

Have you been drinking?

Defaulting to the old deflection technique (yawn). To answer your question, I don't drink. Not because I can't, just because I choose not to. I'm sorry I was supposed to keep that spy thing quiet. :eusa_shhh: Hey, at least I didn't say Mr. Wilson.

Well, your post made no sense then.

I suggest two possible reasons:

1. I was saying you didn't write the book, just wrote in a book. You mentioned your job. I was stating your job was a spy. I gave you the name of an outed spy, Plame.

2. I'm tired. I often make less sense when in that state. Good night.

Seriously, that was funny stuff. Mr. Wilson. I crack myself up. :lol:

And the Democratic congress that took over in january 2007 played no role in the disaster even as they were playing footsie with Fannie and Freddie and other biggshots in the mortgage industry? Come back when you can post something believable.

your dishonesty is amusing

yes it is....but at least we know now....Chris is a lying,dishonest asshole....

Sorry, I'm not revealing any personal info here.

For obvious reasons.

Chris.....your a dam fraud.....we asked you to tell us what subject your "books" were about....you would not even go that far....are you afraid someone might ask a tough question on the subject matter to see if you actually researched a topic enough to write about it?....you dont seem to be to well read on just your posts here.....you say the same thing 90% of the time .....that dont show much Chris....sorry i dont believe ya....:eusa_hand:

"I know what I'm talking about. This is my life's work..."
Howard Dean

This is 15 minutes long, but well worth watching. We cannot pass a health care reform bill just to get one done.

Morning Joe

Remember when the GOPers were beside themselves with glee when Dean was selected to head the DNC?

Because how could someone who gave us a silly five second soundbite that was played into oblivion on rightwing talk radio ever be a threat to the GOP?

Now after getting their asses kicked by Dean in two elections, whose laughing now?

Most of China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Without explanation of your point, it makes zero sense.

you know what thread i am talking about asshole.....when the questions came you bailed from that thread...which told everyone there....you did not write no 3 books....

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

why dont you PM me the info....if true,i will defend your claim,without revealing anything as per your wishes,and maybe have a little more respect for you....

I do wish people would take their personal differences outside. Assuming that everyone already knows all about your previous hatefests is stupid. Nor do we care, frankly.

:lol:

you just have to laugh at the left wing hacks who claim bush "almost" ruined america....

Only an idiot would deny it.

you don't even realize how pathetic saying "he almost" destroyed america is.....

thats what is funny......you ignore how well the economy was doing up until the widely predicted collapse in late 2007.....so you want to blame bush for "almost" destroying" the economy, yet ignoring that while he was president the DOW was the highest ever, and land values were.....you only whine and bitch because it was a bubble like clinton had.....except clinton left right before it burst....

your dishonesty is amusing

The economy only appeared to be doing well. Everyone was in debt up to their eyeballs and living on borrowed time. That said, no, I don't entirely blame Bush. I blame a whole new mindset of greed by every American. Get 'em while they're hot, and forget the stomach ache that comes later. Get drunk on stuff and power. Fuck the coming hangover.

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

why dont you PM me the info....if true,i will defend your claim,without revealing anything as per your wishes,and maybe have a little more respect for you....

I do wish people would take their personal differences outside. Assuming that everyone already knows all about your previous hatefests is stupid. Nor do we care, frankly.

oh give me a fucking break why dont you,half the dam posts in here are people arguing about something including lots of your posts,if you dont like it go to another post,no one is asking you to stick your 2 cents in here.....

oh give me a fucking break why dont you,half the dam posts in here are people arguing about something including lots of your posts,if you dont like it go to another post,no one is asking you to stick your 2 cents in here.....

Fucking A. If you are going to swear, do it properly. It's "DAMN" not "dam". A dam is what people build in rivers. "Damn" is what God is going to do to all the liberals.

Fucking A. If you are going to swear, do it properly. It's "DAMN" not "dam". A dam is what people build in rivers. "Damn" is what God is going to do to all the liberals.

geezus am i back in second grade all of a sudden......:eek:.....shall i write DAMN on the board 100 times?........:eusa_eh:

The Holidays can be a rather distracting time. Apparently rambling on messages boards off topic is a common occurence. Those that are able should recover by early January. Enjoy your family and loved ones.

And the Democratic congress that took over in january 2007 played no role in the disaster even as they were playing footsie with Fannie and Freddie and other biggshots in the mortgage industry? Come back when you can post something believable.

Fannie and Freddie did not creat the derivative bubble which brought down the economy.

Forum List

Back