Give 'em hell, Bernie!

He's wrong about soaking the piss out of the wealthy so's he can vote for bullshit bills to piss it away. How's that? Thought so.

How's what? All you've done is just spew some moronic rhetoric that has NO specifics.

Let me clarify a crucial point for you: The Bush tax cuts essentially keep a few BILLION dollars out of the nation's coffers....over a ten year period that could go a LONG way to pay off the bogus invasion of Iraq, as well as the damage caused by a non-oversight Wall St. and banker mortgage/investments, and bring down the deficit. Also, the wealthy folk WILL STILL BE WEALTHY WITHOUT THE BUSH TAX CUTS.

Nearly a decade with the Bush tax cuts and the results: The Shrub has the worst job creation record to date for a President.

Sanders is on the money, and you'll just have to turn off Hannity, put down the Washington Times, stop scrolling the World Net Daily and deal with reality.
Bush_Fault.gif

And Oddball has just established himself as just some jackass who likes to be heard...Odd ball cannot rationally, factually or logically debate any information that contradicts his beliefs. He's not worth responding to anymore.

Yes, the current Republicans who would vote for this larded up piece of shit are selling out.

Exactly who and what are the GOP "selling out" to? Because it was THEY who championed the sunset clause on the tax cuts in the first place....THEY ORIGINALLY used it as a temporary gap fix.

But as we've seen, the Shrub had the WORST job creation record to date, while millionaires grew in number. And if the tax cuts for the rich lapse....THEY'LL STILL BE RICH. Meanwhile, BILLIONS are not going into the coffers if the Bush tax cuts remain.

So please explain, who is getting sold out?

You won't get all the new spending with the tax cuts if you wait until next year.

Obama will still sign the tax cuts.

You didn't answer the question in Post #44, nor did you address the points. Essentially, you're just repeating a generalized opinion(s).

Well let's not jump to any conclusions....It is possible that President Obama will have Former President Bill Clinton sit in for him because Michelle wants to get away from all the hoopla....take a little vacation.

I don't care what Bernie wants. This is the best deal he's going to get before the new Congress is sworn in in three weeks.

Hand it off to Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Marco Rubio, Bernie. Make my day!

Here's the full transcript from Senator Bernie Sanders recent filibuster on the hill (I-VT):

Full Congressional Record Transcript of Sanders Filibuster - Newsroom: U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (Vermont)

And here's an example of one of the few guys with the cojones to tell the truth in no uncertain terms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6pa-QdL4Wo
ROFL that was damn funny. He looks like the hysterical commie shit he is.

Fire up the steam calliope the Bernie Sanders Circus is in town.

You won't get all the new spending with the tax cuts if you wait until next year.

Remember, this discussion has been "Redefined" that these are 'tax cuts'. They are not. they are the preservation of the same rate we've had since the tax rates were reduced under Bush. To say it is a cut is intellectually dishonest and deliberately misleading.

It's like saying, I went in to buy a car for 15k but then saw one that I liked for 50k... but just bought the one for 15k so I saved 35 thousand dollars. Aren't I special?

you must be so proud of your fellow liberal holding up millions of people's unemployment benefits at christmas time

how cute that touchyliberal is too afraid to address this post

touchy....why are you running from this simple post?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Too bad he didn't bust his ass walkin on down. He's like the crazy old uncle in the attic, who comes down every once in a while, to provide comic relief.

Kinda sad when it takes a "commie" to speak up for fiscal discipline

...just sayin'

Democrats will vote for upper income tax cuts.

If they are bought off with enough with enough additional deficit spending.

I dare say you may be right....which is why Sanders REAL filibuster is so important, because the voters need to know who is selling them out and why.

WHy do you call it a fillibuster when he does not call it a filibuster?

The BUSH tax increase will take effect in January and gridlock will prevent a tax cut bill from ever reaching Obama's desk to sign.

The BUSH tax increase will take effect in January and gridlock will prevent a tax cut bill from ever reaching Obama's desk to sign.
Till January. Then I assure you, it WILL be fixed or 2012 will be a repeat of 2010.

That was not a filibuster.

It was a retarded version of plain old grandstanding.

And nobody gives a shit about that bullshit except truly and tragically retarded uber liberoidal assholes.

Thus, the OP.

No, that was a filibuster.

The Dems cave every time the Republicans threaten to filibuster. It's nice to see someone with the conviction to actually stand and talk for eight and a half hours without taking a break.

Spot on!

Actually it was an error. What Sanders did was a publicity stunt, but it does not meet the actual definition of a filibuster.

No, that was a filibuster.

The Dems cave every time the Republicans threaten to filibuster. It's nice to see someone with the conviction to actually stand and talk for eight and a half hours without taking a break.

Spot on!

Actually it was an error. What Sanders did was a publicity stunt, but it does not meet the actual definition of a filibuster.

He doesn't call it a filibuster. Why should anyone else??

Well let's not jump to any conclusions....It is possible that President Obama will have Former President Bill Clinton sit in for him because Michelle wants to get away from all the hoopla....take a little vacation.

And yet another neocon noise maker who either doesn't have the brains or the guts to address the content of Sen. Sanders filibuster.

Forum List

Back