Give Ben Nelson the boot!

I would like to replace him in the primaries with another Democrat, but then Ben will just run as an independent like Lieberman did and he'll win that way.

We need Ben and Joe's votes. We can't continue letting them go along with the party of NO and obstructionist ways.

Party of NO? LOL! That phrase is sooooooo old already. Have you ever had a original thought? Actually we need more no's to stop the Democrats ridiculous agenda.

I would like to replace him in the primaries with another Democrat, but then Ben will just run as an independent like Lieberman did and he'll win that way.

We need Ben and Joe's votes. We can't continue letting them go along with the party of NO and obstructionist ways.

Party of NO? LOL! That phrase is sooooooo old already. Have you ever had a original thought? Actually we need more no's to stop the Democrats ridiculous agenda.

That is your right wing position and I respect that. Doesn't mean shit since you only have 40 Senators, but I respect your feelings.

So go vote next year and in 2012. Until then, just keep rooting for the mega rich. House slave.

Bought and paid for. He's just another sad example of the worst U.S. Congress in History. A true "Culture of Corruption" for sure. Vote them all out.

Someone seriously believed he would not vote with the other Dems?

It was a 100% certain no Dem would want to be the one to blow up something their party has been trying to push on us since 1992.

Give them all the boot. Every last mothers son of them.

And when the next third of the senate comes due, give them the boot...and the next third after that..

And keep giving them the boot until they start adhering to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back