“give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.’

“GIVE A MAN ENOUGH ROPE AND HE WILL HANG HIMSELF.’
\
What Obama did last night before 53 million people was ingenious and he had a difficult time holding back and let Romney hang himself and he did. My first impression about Obama was WTF is he doing? This man is at his best with a microphone? He was born with a microphone in his hand? Then it hit me. He gave Romney the rope and he hung himself.

More than 53 million people watch the debate last night and more watch the re-run. Mitt played a full hand last night in front of 53 million people and Obama was ingenious to let him play that hand. We all know that Obama with a microphone can sell a bridge to nowhere. This was a calculated plan by Obama and it was ingenious. He gave him enough rope to hang himself and he did that. We thought he was unprepared but he was. I know Romney for the liar, dishonest salesman is really is. I thought first that how can Obama be so incredible incompetent? He woud have to work hard to be that incompetent unless it was deliberately. After last night we know Romney is a master flip flopper when it fits his agenda at the time. Obama took the spot light off him and let it shine on Romney. Obama did not have to do anything but give Romney the rope.

Today people are taking about how much a liar and Romney is and how incompetent he is. I am watching Obama today in Wisconsin and he is rocking the boat as usual.

“Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.”
I knew it would take less than a day for one of our resident flaming libs to make that great leap of spinning a loss into a win.
You people are truly amazing.
Obama got thumped.
If you think Romney will rest on his laurels, you are delusional.

He gave Romney enough rope to hang the whole White House...

I did not hear anything new except that he wants to Big Bird. The same old flip flopping fish out of water. And he has to have a split personality. He is for is before he was against it or against it before he was for it. No one knows exactly where he is. Obama alway carry a "can of whoop ass" with him and he was wise not to use it last night.

“Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be”

Yes, he was wise not to use it. He might have got it shoved up his butt. I am happy that you can comfort yourself with the thought that Obama was just playing rope a dope and was not as clueless as he seemed to the rest of the world.

But, he is clueless. He is an incompetent ass, in over his head, and he knows it. Still, he likes being the president, and wants to pretend for another four years.

He gave Romney enough rope to hang the whole White House...

I did not hear anything new except that he wants to Big Bird. The same old flip flopping fish out of water. And he has to have a split personality. He is for is before he was against it or against it before he was for it. No one knows exactly where he is. Obama alway carry a "can of whoop ass" with him and he was wise not to use it last night.

“Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be”
Obamaturd couldn't fight his pansy ass out of a wet paper bag.

And that is if we spotted him the open end.

Interesting, all this backslapping and celebrating. Yet it still remains;

President Obama 269 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Yes, Romney won on style and delivery. But lost on content as people consider what he really said concerning the additional 5 trillion his tax cut would add to the deficit. And he would sacrifice education, healthcare, and public broadcasting for another two trillion for the military-industrial complex.

I seriously doubt that many minds were changed by this debate.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Gallup Tracking

Obama 49, Romney 45

Obama +4

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Rasmussen Tracking

Obama 49, Romney 47

Obama +2

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

Well if that makes you feel better...

the OP is proof that the left is truly unhinged.

I think Lil ol Lady has gone senile---:badgrin::badgrin:

Two-thirds of people who watched the first presidential debate think that Republican nominee Mitt Romney won the showdown, according to a nationwide poll conducted Wednesday night.

According to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted right after the debate, 67% of debate watchers questioned said that the Republican nominee won the faceoff, with one in four saying that President Barack Obama was victorious.

"No presidential candidate has topped 60% in that question since it was first asked in 1984," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

While nearly half of debate watchers said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either candidate, 35% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Romney while only 18% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect the president.

More than six in ten said that president did worse than expected, with one in five saying that Obama performed better than expected. Compare that to the 82% who said that Romney performed better than expected. Only one in ten felt that the former Massachusetts governor performed worse than expected.

The sample of debate-watchers in the poll was 37% Democratic and 33% Republican.

The economy dominated the first debate and according to the poll, and by a 55%-43% margin, debate watchers said that Romney rather than Obama would better handle the economy. On the issue of taxes, which kicked off the debate, Romney had a 53%-44% edge over Obama. And by a 52%-47% margin, debate watchers said Romney would better handle health care, and he had the edge on the budget deficit by a 57%-41% margin.
Mitt Romney, Barack Obama full debate video: Watch the complete Presidential debate from Denver

f4l8yb.jpg

“GIVE A MAN ENOUGH ROPE AND HE WILL HANG HIMSELF.’
\
What Obama did last night before 53 million people was ingenious and he had a difficult time holding back and let Romney hang himself and he did. My first impression about Obama was WTF is he doing? This man is at his best with a microphone? He was born with a microphone in his hand? Then it hit me. He gave Romney the rope and he hung himself.

More than 53 million people watch the debate last night and more watch the re-run. Mitt played a full hand last night in front of 53 million people and Obama was ingenious to let him play that hand. We all know that Obama with a microphone can sell a bridge to nowhere. This was a calculated plan by Obama and it was ingenious. He gave him enough rope to hang himself and he did that. We thought he was unprepared but he was. I know Romney for the liar, dishonest salesman is really is. I thought first that how can Obama be so incredible incompetent? He woud have to work hard to be that incompetent unless it was deliberately. After last night we know Romney is a master flip flopper when it fits his agenda at the time. Obama took the spot light off him and let it shine on Romney. Obama did not have to do anything but give Romney the rope.

Today people are taking about how much a liar and Romney is and how incompetent he is. I am watching Obama today in Wisconsin and he is rocking the boat as usual.

“Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.”

Wait, we have a black President debating and you bring up rope and hang...that's the most racist statement I've ever seen......good to know the klan is still in liberal democrat hands...Al Gore Sr would be very happy

;)

Forum List

Back