Giuliani's Daughter Supports Obama

now that is the epitome of "family values".

here is a guy who is such a deadbeat dirtbag of a father, that his own daughter would vocally support someone else in an election of this magnitude.

I give you the republican frontrunner...

A philandering husband, shitty father, and frontrunner for the party of family values... a pro-choice candidate and frontrunner for the party whose platform is unabashedly pro-life... a pro-gay rights candidate and frontrunner for the party of the religious right who fights every single advancement in gay rights... a pro-gun control candidate and frontrunner for the party of the NRA.

fucking hypocrites.

I guess it is safe to say that the conservative revolution of Reagan and Gingrich is officially dead.

and not a moment too soon!

can't you just SMELL the desperation????

:rofl:

I just cant figure out why they like him?

What do they see in this weasel?

I just cant figure out why they like him?

What do they see in this weasel?

He's America's mayor!

With Rudy, they can go back and try to milk all that fear, all that hysteria, all that anger, and that desire for 9/11 revenge one more time.

They can try to summon up the image of the falling towers in a desperate attempt to try to get America to forget about the falling esteem of America in the world and the fallen Americans who have died for the republican's stupid war.

How can anyone be so lame as to fall for that?

I just cant understand how anyone could vote for a guy who wanted Bernie Kerik to be given national office.

Kerik pled guilty to two ethics violations and was ordered to pay $221,000 in fines.

I’m not impressed. Children rebel and then think for themselves. There are probably some liberal/Democrat parents with conservative/Republican children. There are unfaithful Republicans and there are unfaithful Democrats. Basically, I think that I’ll vote for Giuliani. The more I read about the statistics of his administration – reduction in crime, reduction in the number of abortions, etc. the more I like it. Hopefully, if he is elected, he can do as much for America as he did for New York.

I’m not impressed. Children rebel and then think for themselves. There are probably some liberal/Democrat parents with conservative/Republican children. There are unfaithful Republicans and there are unfaithful Democrats. Basically, I think that I’ll vote for Giuliani. The more I read about the statistics of his administration – reduction in crime, reduction in the number of abortions, etc. the more I like it. Hopefully, if he is elected, he can do as much for America as he did for New York.

that is laughable. I cannot begin to imagine - even if I DID disagree with my father politically - how I could EVER have come out and publically supported his opponent for the highest elected office in the land.

But hey... shitty father, shitty husband...a perfect candidate for the pathetically desperate party of "family values".

that is laughable. I cannot begin to imagine - even if I DID disagree with my father politically - how I could EVER have come out and publically supported his opponent for the highest elected office in the land.

I see your point. I imagine that there was something more to it – a family squabble – a hidden fight.

But hey... shitty father, shitty husband...a perfect candidate for the pathetically desperate party of "family values".

Wow. I didn’t realize that you seem to have such a bitter heavy anti-Republican bias. What makes him a shitty father? I must have missed something. Many people cheat. Does that make one a “shitty husband”? Think of Hillary Clinton. Why would she put up with a husband who cheated on her at least twice – perhaps 3 times:

Flowers, Lewinsky, and perhaps Jones. I don’t see any pristine candidate who perfectly shares my views for what America needs but I think that Rudi is close enough.

now that is the epitome of "family values".

here is a guy who is such a deadbeat dirtbag of a father, that his own daughter would vocally support someone else in an election of this magnitude.

I give you the republican frontrunner...

A philandering husband, shitty father, and frontrunner for the party of family values... a pro-choice candidate and frontrunner for the party whose platform is unabashedly pro-life... a pro-gay rights candidate and frontrunner for the party of the religious right who fights every single advancement in gay rights... a pro-gun control candidate and frontrunner for the party of the NRA.

fucking hypocrites.

I guess it is safe to say that the conservative revolution of Reagan and Gingrich is officially dead.

and not a moment too soon!

can't you just SMELL the desperation????

:rofl:

and then Fred Thompson enters the race.

This is a pretty old non-story. It ran months ago. She even responded to inquiries saying she didnt support Obama and wasnt making a comment on the election.

I find it interesting that you think simply because someone is in a facebook group of a certain candidate, that the person must support that candidate. There are tons of people who join opposing candidates groups to hassle them alittle and convince people their candidate is better. The Ron Paul people for example are doing it all over facebook.

So she says she is liberal? We are talking about Guiliani's daughter here. Is that a huge surprise?

Ultimately, it doesnt matter one bit whether Guiliani's daughter wants him to be President or not. Thats her decision. Even if she does vote against him, there is no reason to conclude its because she doesnt like him. It might be quite the opposite. Maybe she wants to spend more time with him and thinks the Presidency would take him away too much. You guys are really reading too much into this.

BTW, Rudy isnt running on a family values platform, so I dont think it really matters if you show he has crappy family values.

Personally, I don't care about Rudy's relationship with his children. But the "rebellion" is probably more because he told his wife he was divorcing her by way of a public press conference. As for her having different politics than he does, well, I have different politics than my father, too, but if he were running for office, I certainly wouldn't embarrass him by actively campaigning against him because I respect him. She clearly set him up for ridicule intentionally. But I figure that's between them and don't really care about that either.

I would be hard-pressed to vote for Giuliani and he was my mayor. Was he decent at the job... well, compared with his predecessor he was the second coming. But if you ask the city workers whose pensions got futterly ucked because of the things he did, or the people who worked on the pile who are dying of lung disease because he put the city's economics before their welfare, or the families of the firefighters who died six years ago today because the radios were inadequate, I suspect you'd get a far different answer.

Rudy is a genuine piece of shit but he has the support of most Republicans at this stage of the big show.

Post gwb I think the Republicans deserve what they have.

Rah, Rah, Rah, GuilianaH!!!!!!!!! Go Elephants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back