giuliani & Ukraine Associate Spying On Yovanovitch

You believe people with good reputations, and so you believe the Democrats?????

View attachment 300750

This isn’t a partisan issue.

You have two corrupt people here: Shokin and the Democrats. I choose to believe Shokin, because this nonsense that Joe wanted Shokin fired because he was not looking into the corruption of a company that was paying his son 83K a year is beyond ridiculous. Why would Joe want that, and why was it so urgent that he only gave them hours to do it?

It makes much more sense that Shokin was investigating Hunter, and Joe had him fired for that reason; to help protect his son.
Great, then let's see you produce even a shred of evidence from early 2016 that he was re-opening the investigation.....

:popcorn:

a lot of the evidence has already been posted many times by several different people,,,

you should try reading sometimes instead of telling us whats true without proof,,,

Im not omnipresent but I’ve been paying close to attention to this matter. If there were evidence of what you claim, I would know by now. It doesn’t exist.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO SOME SELF REFLECTION ON YOUR EGO,,,cause they do exist,,,

You have two corrupt people here: Shokin and the Democrats. I choose to believe Shokin, because this nonsense that Joe wanted Shokin fired because he was not looking into the corruption of a company that was paying his son 83K a year is beyond ridiculous. Why would Joe want that, and why was it so urgent that he only gave them hours to do it?

It makes much more sense that Shokin was investigating Hunter, and Joe had him fired for that reason; to help protect his son.
Great, then let's see you produce even a shred of evidence from early 2016 that he was re-opening the investigation.....

a lot of the evidence has already been posted many times by several different people,,,

you should try reading sometimes instead of telling us whats true without proof,,,

Im not omnipresent but I’ve been paying close to attention to this matter. If there were evidence of what you claim, I would know by now. It doesn’t exist.

Then why can’t you show it?

Then why can’t you show it?
I already have,,,and I am sure I/we dont have all that there is,,,

unless of course youre the smartest mother fucker on the planet,,,

me and all americans are sooo bored with this! "Ukraine" "Russia"...can we get back to AMERICA please?

we need to stop all immigration. without immigration, Parnas and Fruman would not have come

The reason that people wanted Shokin fired went way beyond what you quoted. Burisma was only one data point. The fact of the matter is that Shokin wasn't doing jack shit as Prosecutor General. He wasn't prosecuting any corruption, not just Burisma. Shokin's own prosecutors were found with wads of cash and diamonds in a raid on their houses. Anyone investigating internal corruption was forced out.

The prosecutor's office in Ukraine needed to be cleaned out if Ukraine was going to turn into a functional democracy. Shokin wasn't doing it.

You also need to take the blinders off. This wasn't Joe Biden making decisions unilaterally. The concerns about Shokin came from the ground up in the State Department, from many of our allies and from the people of Ukraine. The idea that all these people wanted Shokin fired to protect Hunter Biden is what is truly ridiculous.

So what you're saying is that Ukraine needed Joe to come there and threaten them to fire Shokin? Do you know how non-sensical that claim is? If Ukraine wanted him fired, they didn't need the US VP to pressure them to do it. Plus the fact that who their prosecutor was, was not in the US interests

What’s nonsensical about it? Ukraine is a corrupt country. Those in charge were pretty happy keeping it that way since it benefits them. Poroshenko had no intention of cleaning out the corruption.

US interests are to reduce corruption in Ukraine. A better, more functional ally in defense and for business opportunities.

It makes sense when you know a little more.

I know enough to say your claim makes absolutely no sense. When have we ever did that in any other country before? Whether Ukraine is corrupt, not corrupt, who their prosecutor is, is none of our business. It doesn't help the US any no matter who is in charge.

What does make sense is what Shokin said. He was on the heels of Burisma and Hunter, and that's why Joe had him fired.

When we are subsidizing the government of Ukraine, it becomes our business. That’s what Biden’s ultimatum was all about. They don’t have to fire their corrupt prosecutor and we don’t have to guarantee loans to keep their government afloat.

Do you think taxpayer dollars should go to propping up a corrupt system?

Sorry it doesn’t make sense to you but I don’t think I can explain it any more clearly.

If the only reason to fire Shokin was because he was after Burisma, why did everyone in State want him fired? Why did the IMF want him fired? Why did Ukrainian anti-corruption NGOs want him fired?

Why haven’t we seen any evidence that Shokin was doing anything about corruption?

So what kind of evidence are you looking for? Shokin stated that the evidence would be in the transcripts of the calls between him and Poroshenko. He also filed numerous affidavits in an Austrian court describing the interference of Joe and his investigations.

The reason that people wanted Shokin fired went way beyond what you quoted. Burisma was only one data point. The fact of the matter is that Shokin wasn't doing jack shit as Prosecutor General. He wasn't prosecuting any corruption, not just Burisma. Shokin's own prosecutors were found with wads of cash and diamonds in a raid on their houses. Anyone investigating internal corruption was forced out.

The prosecutor's office in Ukraine needed to be cleaned out if Ukraine was going to turn into a functional democracy. Shokin wasn't doing it.

You also need to take the blinders off. This wasn't Joe Biden making decisions unilaterally. The concerns about Shokin came from the ground up in the State Department, from many of our allies and from the people of Ukraine. The idea that all these people wanted Shokin fired to protect Hunter Biden is what is truly ridiculous.

So what you're saying is that Ukraine needed Joe to come there and threaten them to fire Shokin? Do you know how non-sensical that claim is? If Ukraine wanted him fired, they didn't need the US VP to pressure them to do it. Plus the fact that who their prosecutor was, was not in the US interests

What’s nonsensical about it? Ukraine is a corrupt country. Those in charge were pretty happy keeping it that way since it benefits them. Poroshenko had no intention of cleaning out the corruption.

US interests are to reduce corruption in Ukraine. A better, more functional ally in defense and for business opportunities.

I know enough to say your claim makes absolutely no sense. When have we ever did that in any other country before? Whether Ukraine is corrupt, not corrupt, who their prosecutor is, is none of our business. It doesn't help the US any no matter who is in charge.

What does make sense is what Shokin said. He was on the heels of Burisma and Hunter, and that's why Joe had him fired.

When we are subsidizing the government of Ukraine, it becomes our business. That’s what Biden’s ultimatum was all about. They don’t have to fire their corrupt prosecutor and we don’t have to guarantee loans to keep their government afloat.

Sorry it doesn’t make sense to you but I don’t think I can explain it any more clearly.

If the only reason to fire Shokin was because he was after Burisma, why did everyone in State want him fired? Why did the IMF want him fired? Why did Ukrainian anti-corruption NGOs want him fired?

Why haven’t we seen any evidence that Shokin was doing anything about corruption?

So what kind of evidence are you looking for? Shokin stated that the evidence would be in the transcripts of the calls between him and Poroshenko. He also filed numerous affidavits in an Austrian court describing the interference of Joe and his investigations.

Subpoenas. Witness testimony. The things that you do when investigating people.

Why was Shokin filling affidavits in Austria?

That I don't know. It's what was reported. I don't understand their legal system over there. But you asking me to prove Shokin was doing what he said he was doing is like me asking you to prove he didn't.

That I don't know. It's what was reported. I don't understand their legal system over there. But you asking me to prove Shokin was doing what he said he was doing is like me asking you to prove he didn't.

He was filing affidavits in behalf of Dimytri Firtash, a massively corrupt Ukrainian oligarch who is fighting extradition to the US where he is indicted on numerous charges. Firtash is defended in part by two lawyers who have been working with Giuliani to dig up dirt on Biden. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

You said you believe Shokin. I was wondering how much you knew about him and why you believe him. Is it just because he says what you want to believe?

He was filing affidavits in behalf of Dimytri Firtash, a massively corrupt Ukrainian oligarch who is fighting extradition to the US where he is indicted on numerous charges. Firtash is defended in part by two lawyers who have been working with Giuliani to dig up dirt on Biden. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

You said you believe Shokin. I was wondering how much you knew about him and why you believe him. Is it just because he says what you want to believe?

I believe him because his story actually makes sense. What doesn't make sense is a VP breathing down the necks of an administration that they aren't doing enough to close down the company his son works for. That is unless Joe and Hunter had a huge family fallout and they hated each other. So I'll list the things that don't make sense to me:

* Hunter Biden, out of the 7.3 billion people in the world, was the best person for this job at Burisma.

* Hunter Biden had zero experience in the energy field.

* Hunter Biden didn't know the language of the country his new company was in.

* Hunter Biden is a drug addict, attended rehab three times or more, and even got kicked out of the US military.

* Hunter Biden, was paid 83K or more a month for basically doing nothing.

* Hunter Biden has owed back tax money to the IRS for five years, and nothing happened to him.

* Joe Biden was pissed that the Ukrainian government did not shut down the company his son worked for.

* Obama, is not endorsing his own two term Vice President; like he wants nothing to do with him.

So you see, none of this make sense. What does make sense is, Hunter was hired because he was the VP's son, who the Ukrainians were dealing with. In fact, Judicial Watch obtained an email from Ukraine at the time wanting a meeting with the State Department, and dropped Hunters name in the email. Burisma hired Hunter to keep their own government off their backs, so they could continue their corrupt business. When Shokin refused to go along with their coverup, and demands he lay off of Burisma, Joe got pissed and threatened aid to their country unless they got rid of Shokin.

Second, the Bidens did quid pro quo as well.

So clueless.
Biden was acting in faith of Many Countries that wanted Shokin Fired, for NOT investigating Burisma.

I'm doubting that buckeye has any idea who Shokin actually is.
Google it dude. You might learn something, besides that RWI talking points.

Do you on the left just accept any ridiculous thing your puppet masters tell you without question? Don't you see how silly they make you look when you repeat them????

You are trying to tell us, that Joe forced Ukraine to fire Shokin FOR NOT investigating a company that his son was working for; a job he was never qualified for; a job that paid him 83K every month and he had to do nothing for that money? You really expect anybody to believe that???

Sure, that makes a lot of sense. To a leftist, that makes more sense than Shoking WAS investigating Burisma and possibly money laundering by Hunter, and that's why Joe made sure he was fired.
Liar. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

he was in the process of opening an investigation and joe biden had him fired for it,,,

but you already knew that didnt you,,,

Here we go:

• First off, Ukraine is a very corrupt country. This is the one thing that all sides agree on.
  • In particular, Ukraine’s Prosecutor General in 2016 was Viktor Shokin, a man so corrupt that both the IMF and pretty much every European country insisted he be removed if Ukraine wanted any assistance from the outside world.
  • At this time, Shokin was not investigating Burisma, the energy company on which Hunter Biden held a board seat. This is one of the (many) reasons he was considered corrupt.
  • Joe Biden later told the story of Shokin’s firing like this: “I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.” Now, this might be a bit of Biden exaggeration, but it accurately describes the general attitude toward Shokin at the time.
  • A new Prosecutor General was appointed and immediately reopened the investigation into Burisma. In other words, by switching prosecutors Biden probably made things harder on his son, not easier.
  • The new prosecutor eventually reached a deal with Burisma. As with everything in Ukraine, it’s unclear if this was on the up-and-up, but in any case it happened after Trump had won election and Joe Biden no longer had any power or influence.
  • There has never been even a hint of evidence that Hunter Biden did anything wrong. He’s a Washington lobbyist who sits on various boards and had done a few small jobs for Burisma during the Obama administration. The head of Burisma at the time was trying to assemble an “all-star” board of directors and approached Hunter Biden. Was this an attempt to curry favor with the White House? I wouldn’t be surprised. But that has nothing to do with Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma, which he says was mostly about corporate governance.

Maddow said she's been working on the Parnas interview "for months"

Anderson Cooper also interviewed him earlier tonight.

he's the new Avenatti!

Maddow said she's been working on the Parnas interview "for months"

Anderson Cooper also interviewed him earlier tonight.

he's the new Avenatti!

Parnas was working for trump, Avenatti was not working for trump.
so?

Proving your statement ignorant. No surprise.
trump is corrupt.
While president, he is most likely protected because of the cowards in the Senate.

Al Capone didn't kill anyone. Probably not many if any.
Al Capone was sent to jail for tax evasion.

trump committed crimes before his presidency and while president.
trump WILL be convicted by the SDNY after he leaves office and be sent to jail, because the Senate, POC, is loaded with cowardly (R).

Vadym Prystaiko, Foreign Minister of Ukraine: "Frankly, I have not spoken with Lev Parnas, and again, frankly, I don’t trust any word he is now saying."

I believe people with good reputations. That ain’t Shokin.

View attachment 300750

So you say.

View attachment 300750

THATS F'N RICH ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trumpdrones producing evidence - RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

yet they were the idiots screaming WHERES THE EVIDENCE ...
No, they don't actually produce any evidence. They just say they have as though they did.

Documents show that Giuliani & his friends spying on Marie Yovanovitch in Ukraine. Since giuliani was there as trump's lawyer working for trump, he was spying on her for trump. In his campaign to get her fired. She left Ukraine because she was told she had to leave immediately for personal security reasons.

This is bad. These documents show so such nefarious actions by giuliani and trump. We have a president who spies on people only so they can pull off their corrupt schemes.

They even knew if her computer was turned on or not. They comment about how you can buy "anything" in Ukraine and talk about people willing to help if you/we like the price.

This is an American citizen with our own government spying on her and possibly allowing something to happen to her.

This is disgusting. People need to be held accountable for this.

Explosive new documents involving Rudy Giuliani and a Ukrainian associate show the shocking extent of Trump's pressure campaign

Giuliani was working on the part of Ms. Yovanovitch's supervisor, Donald J. Trump. Why shouldn't her boss keep an eye on her?

She was doing a pretty shitty job and got fired.

Forum List

Back