Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

run away...fly fly

you can't argue your way out of a paper bag. I am grasping at nothing...

you are running away from EVERYTHING.

nope...just tired of punching the tarbaby. Why don't you go to my quinnipiac poll thread and try answering the question.... or waving the white flag.... I am getting tired of kicking your backside as you run away from me.

nope...just tired of punching the tarbaby. Why don't you go to my quinnipiac poll thread and try answering the question.... or waving the white flag.... I am getting tired of kicking your backside as you run away from me.

Sorry if pointing out the low poll numbers your Dems have upsets you so much

Try decaf

the only thing that upsets me is your absolute refusal to discuss anything.

This thread is not about congressional poll numbers.... I have suggested that, regardless of who wins between Rudy and Hillary - if they are the nominees - the next president would be a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate and the republican revolution started by Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich would be dead.....

you have no reply to that.

the only thing that upsets me is your absolute refusal to discuss anything.

This thread is not about congressional poll numbers.... I have suggested that, regardless of who wins between Rudy and Hillary - if they are the nominees - the next president would be a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate and the republican revolution started by Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich would be dead.....

So you want me to stop posting facts?

So you want me to stop posting facts?

no... I want you to start answering questions and actually carrying on a conversation.

I have suggested that, regardless of who wins between Rudy and Hillary - if they are the nominees - the next president would be a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate and the republican revolution started by Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich would be dead.....

no... I want you to start answering questions and actually carrying on a conversation.

I have suggested that, regardless of who wins between Rudy and Hillary - if they are the nominees - the next president would be a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate and the republican revolution started by Reagan and pushed forward by Gingrich would be dead.....

Hillary will set out to impose her personal views on all of America

Rudy will not

I am sure you are against it.... but Rudy has not come out and said he would veto it, and why would he? he is pro-choice!

You're basically supporting Rudy for his stance on one issue, which is a stance shared by MANY in the Republican primaries. All you Rudy RINOs act as if Rudy is the only good WOT candidate, and that's untrue.

You seem NOT to understand how our system works. I, like you have the right to base my decision on the fact(ors) I consider most important. Then we have the right to judge the individuals who most closely match what we consider important. In this case, so far, Rudy wins for me.

You seem NOT to understand how our system works. I, like you have the right to base my decision on the fact(ors) I consider most important. Then we have the right to judge the individuals who most closely match what we consider important. In this case, so far, Rudy wins for me.

Oh, I know, that's exactly how it works. However, keep in mind, when you hear people talk about how dumb the American people are, that the thought process a Conservative would go through to find Rudy an acceptable candidate is exactly what they're talking about.

I am very sad to tell you, Jeff, that the 2 party system is what we have and is what we have to deal with.

Oh, I know, that's exactly how it works. However, keep in mind, when you hear people talk about how dumb the American people are, that the thought process a Conservative would go through to find Rudy an acceptable candidate is exactly what they're talking about.

3rd Parties are simply vote spoilers. Ignorance or genious? Very fine line. Dig in or dig out is the only advice I have for you.

Either way, make sure you DIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take my chances. The 'Liberals' are so much smarter on the road to dhimmihood. No thanks.

I am very sad to tell you, Jeff, that the 2 party system is what we have and is what we have to deal with.

3rd Parties are simply vote spoilers. Ignorance or genious? Very fine line. Dig in or dig out is the only advice I have for you.

Either way, make sure you DIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libs seemed to love third parties in 92 and 96

But hated them in 2000 and 2004

I wonder why?

Forum List

Back