Giuliani Puts the DC Swamp on Notice, “I’m Going to Bring Out a Massive Pay-to-Play Scheme

So what will happen on Dec.9?
So you want to play the "I'm ignorant" game, aye?

Whatever... you are ignorant.

Just looking for a strait answer. I've heard Any Day Now for years with nothing happening. Is this just another one of those, or is something really going to happen? What will that something be?
OH... so now you DO know what I was referring to.

What a loser.

I have no idea what you are mumbling about. You said something was going to happen, and I asked what. You can' seem to find an answer. That's fine. I didn't expect a rational answer from you anyway.
Go ahead, double down on your ignorant act. See if I care.

But the rest of the entire damn BOARD knows what's coming on 12/9.

Yes we do, one more big old fat nothing burger.

Rudy is totally amazing!

He took down the Mafia.....you think he is going to be afraid of the commieRats? :auiqs.jpg:

No. He won't.

You are the best Rudy!:clap2:Bless you!

rhV0qgW.jpg

WWG1WGA = Where We Go One We Go All! :113:

There is a lot of criminal activity of Soros and Obama's administration in my home country of Ukraine. Biden is just a tip of a huge iceberg.

If all their crimes are investigated and busted, Dems will NEVER win any elections again. Dear, dear Rudy, investigate them all and deliberate our country from those crooks who keep controlling our lives.

I'm always hearing republicans complaining about what criminals the democrats are but it's always the republicans getting the indictments and prison sentences. I'm talking going as far back as Nixon's terms in office. And what's with always mentioning Soros? Has he ever gone to prison or ever been charged with a crime like so many republicans have? Trump's 'fixers' for example. I think seven so far of them in prison and one awaiting sentencing.......

Last edited:
So what will happen on Dec.9?
So you want to play the "I'm ignorant" game, aye?

Whatever... you are ignorant.

Just looking for a strait answer. I've heard Any Day Now for years with nothing happening. Is this just another one of those, or is something really going to happen? What will that something be?
OH... so now you DO know what I was referring to.

What a loser.

I have no idea what you are mumbling about. You said something was going to happen, and I asked what. You can' seem to find an answer. That's fine. I didn't expect a rational answer from you anyway.
Go ahead, double down on your ignorant act. See if I care.

But the rest of the entire damn BOARD knows what's coming on 12/9.

I found what you were ranting about, but the report supposedly will say it was perfectly reasonable and proper to investigate. Another crazy accusation by Trump and his supporters shown to be pure bullshit.

So you want to fuck with Rudy....he's a hardened NYC lawyer, bet he will di what he says he'll do!

------------

Giuliani reminded the DC swamp that he previously cleaned up mafia in New York and asked them, “Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

RUDY GIULIANI: “I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

Giuliani presented a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham with evidence of a Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald Trump from being President.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com
Why is he talking about it in the media and not turning this evidence over to the USAG?

Enough of "I'm going to expose this or that." Turn over evidence of criminal wrongdoing or he should face charges himself for hindering an investigation.

So you want to fuck with Rudy....he's a hardened NYC lawyer, bet he will di what he says he'll do!

------------

Giuliani reminded the DC swamp that he previously cleaned up mafia in New York and asked them, “Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

RUDY GIULIANI: “I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

Giuliani presented a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham with evidence of a Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald Trump from being President.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

sure...and after that Mexico will send a check for the wall

Graham is a gutless pussy....He'll bury it to keep from getting outed as a homeaux.
I don't think so... maybe in the past, but not this time. The demtrash have pushed TOO hard and TOO far this time. It's time to take them down a notch. What they have done should NEVER happen again. Heads need to roll and people need to go to prison, and all roads lead back to OBAMA.
He has had ample opportunity to call the Senate Judiciary Committee into session to expose all the democrat shenanigans and has failed to do so.

He's either a coward or being blackmailed.

------------
We need to build statues of Rudy.

Forum List

Back