Giuliani: People Are ‘Out Of Their Mind’ If They Vote For Obama

“What do we want to elect, an unsuccessful person? We tried that, OK, we tried a person of no accomplishment.”

What a great quote.

Yes, it's the perfect argument for not electing a reincarnation of GW Bush.

yeah so because of that we should just keep the community agitator

don't see it happening when a MAJORITY of the people disapprove of him..tsk tsk

“What do we want to elect, an unsuccessful person? We tried that, OK, we tried a person of no accomplishment.”

What a great quote.

Yes, it's the perfect argument for not electing a reincarnation of GW Bush.
Bush's 1.5 billion a day compared to Obama's 4 billion a day looks great now. You do understand the Congress under Democrat control is what stifled investment? You do now

political-pictures-rudy-giuliani-forgot-911.jpg

This guy, the nanny nation meglamaniac. The same guy that beratted Bush!?

yeah so because of that we should just keep the community agitator

don't see it happening when a MAJORITY of the people disapprove of him..tsk tsk

President Bush job approval rating July 2004? Majority of people did not approve. :clap2:

Depends on when in 2004.

well seeing as neither of us can predict the future...or then again what does Newsmax say the NYT thinks about this?

I would love to believe they are out of their minds, some sort of temporary insanity.
Unfortunately and sickingly, I'm afraid it's much more serious than that.
I'm afraid it's because we have reached that tipping point where half or more of Americans truly want and expect the government to be in charge of health care rules, retirement, salaries etc.
And now, it seems that amassing wealth is evil, and corporations and business are the bad people.

Mitt Romney and backers use ‘day-to-day’ to reshape questions about Bain

Now this is precious...

"the straw-man attack articulated by former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove -- “that [Romney] didn’t take a leave of absence to go run the Olympic Committee and continued to run Bain.”"

The real question is not about whether Romney had day-to-day involvement with Bain Capital but about whether he had any involvement at all.

gollumrovefish.jpg

Mitt Romney and backers use ‘day-to-day’ to reshape questions about Bain

Now this is precious...

"the straw-man attack articulated by former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove -- “that [Romney] didn’t take a leave of absence to go run the Olympic Committee and continued to run Bain.”"

The real question is not about whether Romney had day-to-day involvement with Bain Capital but about whether he had any involvement at all.

gollumrovefish.jpg

Is that from the stone temple pilots "core" album?

Giuliani spent 50 million dollars in the 2008 primaries and won 1 delegate. Mr. 9/11 even got soundly beaten by Ron Paul, Mr. 9/11 was America's fault.

I Republicans really believe Obama is so off the mark, why did they nominate a virtual clone of him?

Damned if I know...Romney supports 80% of Obama's agenda. WTF has happen to my party.:mad:

Gay rights?, Gay Marriage, Gay adoption, killing babies, gays in the millitary, etc. Romney stinks.

don't worry... the balance of his agenda... the part that actually matters fiscally, is all baby bush.

go for it.

So you're in agreement that we need someone who isn't Barack Obama in office?

I'm not. We need someone better than Barack Obama in office.

I agree. and while I know we disagree on this, im confident Romney is better than Obama at leadership. And if he does half the stuff for the country that he did in making his business and with the olympics, we will be in much better financial shape for it.

Forum List

Back