Giuliani: "No domestic attacks under Bush"

You probably don't remember what NYC was like before Rudy. Rudy's point is that the dems just don't get national security, they'd rather whine about terrorist rights. Napolitano is a moron who has zero national security experience, and it shows.

NYC was great before Rudy, it had character, he made it just like every where else.
It had graffiti everywhere, too.

Much of a doorknob Ghouliani is, you have to give him props for cleaning up that bloody eyesore.

I have lived here all my life and I liked it better when it was gritty.

Can you imagine how scared the "terrorists" would be if Miss Julie Anna showed up in "drag"? I guess That only upsets Republicans when they do it in "secret".

It had graffiti everywhere, too.

Much of a doorknob Ghouliani is, you have to give him props for cleaning up that bloody eyesore.

I have lived here all my life and I liked it better when it was gritty.
:eek: You don't like the government controlling things?

I see people complain about freedom being taken away by the federal government well in NYC actual every day freedoms have been taken away by Giuliani and his predecessor Bloomberg,Bloomberg stopped smoking in bars(as a non smoker I like it but even so it goes too far), they used to be able to sell beer and walk around with them at street fairs but Giuliani ended that, and a bunch of other little freedoms we had are now gone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back