Giuliani: "No domestic attacks under Bush"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31272.html

By ANDY BARR | 1/8/10 12:00 PM EST

Read more: Rudy Giuliani: No attacks under George W. Bush - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Rudy Giuliani claimed Friday that were “no domestic attacks” during George W. Bush’s presidency.

Giuliani who was the mayor of New York during the September 11 terrorist attacks and later ran a presidential campaign centered around his widely praised response to the crisis, made the statement while criticizing President Barack Obama during an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“What [Obama] should be doing is following the right things that Bush did,” Giuliani said. “One of the right things he did was treat this as a war on terror.”

&#8220;We had no domestic attacks under Bush. We&#8217;ve had one under Obama,&#8221; he said, forgetting not only September 11, but the anthrax mailings to congressional offices and media outlets. <more>

Read more: Rudy Giuliani: No attacks under George W. Bush - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
I always thought the Giuliani girl was a lot better looking than the Obama girl. See for youself:

40obama_vs_giulianiPic-mini.jpg

Did he mention he was mayor during 9/11?

BTW, its obvious to everyone who isn't a partisan nut he meant after the big attacks of 9/11 and such, but gothchas never care about the obvious, they live in the literal world.

Giuliani has a really funny sense of humor but I swear, he's losing it lately. Everytime I see him he says some crazy thing or another.

Giuliani: "No domestic attacks under Bush"

And he is absolutely correct, exept for 9/11 and Richard Reid, he is correct that I know about.

Did he mention he was mayor during 9/11?

BTW, its obvious to everyone who isn't a partisan nut he meant after the big attacks of 9/11 and such, but gothchas never care about the obvious, they live in the literal world.
Even that isn't true.

Off topic. I always laugh when Hannity calls his buddy Rudy (Julie-Annie).

:lol: Now Hannity has zero sense of humor. That of a gnat.

He's talking about Rudy's twin sister.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8[/ame]

This could have been our president. He wouldn't have bowed, he would have "curtsied".

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy Giuliani: No attacks under George W. Bush - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Rudy Giuliani claimed Friday that were “no domestic attacks” during George W. Bush’s presidency.

Giuliani who was the mayor of New York during the September 11 terrorist attacks and later ran a presidential campaign centered around his widely praised response to the crisis, made the statement while criticizing President Barack Obama during an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“What [Obama] should be doing is following the right things that Bush did,” Giuliani said. “One of the right things he did was treat this as a war on terror.”

“We had no domestic attacks under Bush. We’ve had one under Obama,” he said, forgetting not only September 11, but the anthrax mailings to congressional offices and media outlets. <more>

Since when does anyone actually give a shit was Guiliani has to say anymore? Hell, the Republicans thought so little of him, they picked McCain over him.....come on people...

I just love those right wingnuts!

Bush had 3000 Americans killed by terrorists in his first year in office
Obama had 12 killed in his first year in office

And the wingnuts boast about how Bush kept us safe!

I just love those right wingnuts!

Bush had 3000 Americans killed by terrorists in his first year in office
Obama had 12 killed in his first year in office

And the wingnuts boast about how Bush kept us safe!

Maybe the GOP has issues with math? It could be why they thought McCain and Palin could win in 2008?

Rudy Giuliani: No attacks under George W. Bush - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

“We had no domestic attacks under Bush. We’ve had one under Obama,” he said, forgetting not only September 11, but the anthrax mailings to congressional offices and media outlets. <more>

What a blithering idiot he is. Entertaining, but blithering. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back