Giuliani joins Trumps legal team. Oh joy!

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Giuliani says he is joining Trumpā€™s legal team to ā€˜negotiate an endā€™ to Mueller probe

Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey by Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey Politics
April 19 at 5:35 PM Florida-based law firm.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the presidentā€™s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

ā€œIā€™m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,ā€ Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

ā€œRudy is great,ā€ Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. ā€œHe has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.ā€

Giuliani says he is joining Trumpā€™s legal team to ā€˜negotiate an endā€™ to Mueller probe

Hmm. Forgot how to edit a title . Been a while.

Found it.

Found it.

Rudy took on the real Italian Mafia and won.

Rudy was the best Mayor in the history of NYC and saved if from turning into yet another Progressive third world shithole

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the presidentā€™s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

ā€œIā€™m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,ā€ Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

ā€œRudy is great,ā€ Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. ā€œHe has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.ā€

What color dress is he going to wear?

Found it.

Rudy took on the real Italian Mafia and won.

Rudy was the best Mayor in the history of NYC and saved if from turning into yet another Progressive third world shithole

Rudy was a tool. His act was old and he was being run out on a rail when 9-11 hit. He just hooked his wagon to the sympathy and has done nothing since .

Tiny Dancer,you are obviously not aware of what a traiter Guliani is to americans. He was a major player in the coverup of 9/11 being carried out.

thats the thing that I dont get on trump,he does something great for the people then he goes and does something like this.

9/11 Suspects: Rudy Giuliani : The Corbett Report

Corbett is an ameican patriot.He had to flee to japen because he had death threats given to his family for not being a mouthpiece for the fake news of the CIA always planted in the mainstream media.

Mueller is an honest man. Mueller does not lie.

Trump is deceitful to the core. Trump cannot stop lying.

I am surprised you are cheerleading for Trump.

Just when the clown show couldnā€™t get any better.

Nice to see Rudy actually finding work. Guess you canā€™t suck off 9/11 forever.

Rudy Giuliani joins Trump legal team, hopes to end Russia probe in ā€˜a week or twoā€™

What are you afraid of?
They got nuttin to hide right?

He's mentally ill according to most righties because he likes dressing like a woman to relieve the pressure.
Women's panties are very liberating.

Just when the clown show couldnā€™t get any better.

Nice to see Rudy actually finding work. Guess you canā€™t suck off 9/11 forever.

Rudy Giuliani joins Trump legal team, hopes to end Russia probe in ā€˜a week or twoā€™

The Trump circus adds another clown - Julieannie.

hqdefault.jpg

Mueller is an honest man. Mueller does not lie.

Trump is deceitful to the core. Trump cannot stop lying.

I am surprised you are cheerleading for Trump.

Riiiight and Hillary was as clean as a fresh winter snow :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back