Giuliani is destroying Trumps case with Russiagate by trying to play the public

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nance: Trump has been playing this nation from the beginning "Folks I have nothing to do with Russia".Remember how many times he said that during the campaign and after"? Here's the problem with that. First, he lied about it so many times, and he was actively trying to lift sanctions on Russia, publicly asking them to recover Clinton's emails, which they did, changing foreign policy platforms on Ukraine, and promoting the pull out of NATO, which Putin loves. In the mean time, Giuliani goes on the talk shows to give a different version that Trump had a Trump Tower Moscow project all the way up to November, 2016, proving he was knee deep in Russia. Talk about a credibility meltdown.

Giuliani and Trump said "no collusion no collusion" until Giuliani said he never said that. Lol! So who do you believe? Answer, neither one of them. But Trump's Sheep do. As a matter of fact, they believe everything they say, no matter how man contradictions they puke out in public. And that is our biggest problem as a country now. Parsing the truth from fantasy, while Trump and Giuliani play these lying games with the public. Stay strong everyone, and go with the evidence, which is all that matters. At the end of the day, unless they are under oath, what these two say isn't worth squat.

Nance: Trump has been playing this nation from the beginning "Folks I have nothing to do with Russia".Remember how many times he said that during the campaign and after"? Here's the problem with that. First, he lied about it so many times, and he was actively trying to lift sanctions on Russia, publicly asking them to recover Clinton's emails, which they did, changing foreign policy platforms on Ukraine, and promoting the pull out of NATO, which Putin loves. In the mean time, Giuliani goes on the talk shows to give a different version that Trump had a Trump Tower Moscow project all the way up to November, 2016, proving he was knee deep in Russia. Talk about a credibility meltdown.

Giuliani and Trump said "no collusion no collusion" until Giuliani said he never said that. Lol! So who do you believe? Answer, neither one of them. But Trump's Sheep do. As a matter of fact, they believe everything they say, no matter how man contradictions they puke out in public. And that is our biggest problem as a country now. Parsing the truth from fantasy, while Trump and Giuliani play these lying games with the public. Stay strong everyone, and go with the evidence, which is all that matters. At the end of the day, unless they are under oath, what these two say isn't worth squat.
How can this be??? We know Trump only hires the brightest and the best.........................LOL

The first coward to drop without a counter argument and he or she uses funny faces. Lol!

Crickets everywhere on this one folks. See how well the truth works.

Sorry we're all at work. Only liberals are sitting at home playing on their gov't purchased computers.

This is just another hate-Trump thread. Why should anyone react to it? It has no substance. MSNBC as a source? Who cares?

Sorry we're all at work. Only liberals are sitting at home playing on their gov't purchased computers.

This is just another hate-Trump thread. Why should anyone react to it? It has no substance. MSNBC as a source? Who cares?
What's not true about it? Are you saying there are no contradictions?

And so, how did you have time to post? Where is your fat ass sitting at right now?

I'm waiting to get unloaded. I drive an 80000lb $250,000 dollar rig for a living. What do you do? And my fat is is 155lbs. Why don't you come talk to me like that to my face?

I'm waiting to get unloaded. I drive an 80000lb $250,000 dollar rig for a living. What do you do? And my fat is is 155lbs. Why don't you come talk to me like that to my face?
LOl! So, you are sitting on your fat 155lb. fat ass, talking about Liberals doing the same thing. Got it. And boss, at 155lbs. your face isn't going to meet mine, even if you tried. So forget it.

And another thing, your fat ass didn't answer my question, so take a hike.

Forum List

Back