Giuliani " I never said there was no collusion I said Trump didn't collude

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani stated, “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.” Giuliani said that he and the president have denied that the president colluded.
Giuliani: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ – I Said Trump Didn’t Collude

We all know CNN lies it's in the DNA of haters, all you gotta do is look at the lunatic hating on Trump , Look at the censorship on Trump , why even places like this board black mail you and tell you who you can or can not post from that's some AUTHORATARIAN BS FK UP NON AMERICAN CONTROL FREAKS GOING ON.

When you put shit in places where it doesn't exist you blackmail others and tell them what they can or can not post yep you are part of the CNN CUCK FUCKS who will still tell you leftist control c...ts to fks off.

You can try and control, and control sooner or later you leftist c...ts are gonna bite yourselves in the ass this site included.

For loons who don't know what the term means :

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Individual freedoms are subordinate to the state and there is no constitutional accountability under an authoritarian regime. Juan Linz's influential 1964 description of authoritarianism characterized authoritarian political systems by four qualities...

Forum List

Back