Giuliani admits collusion

Nope.

You and the Communist Fringe site are making shit up.

Even CNN called you a fucking liar.
SMH. Some morons just can't be taught.

I'm not trying to teach you - my task was to expose you as a fucking liar.
LOLOL

You’re too fucked in the head to educate anyone, including yourself.

HURD: So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

l.gif

So then Fucking Liar, you acknowledge that the FBI never examined the DNC server and that your fellow Stalinist Creep is lying?

Well dayum....

Oh, and quit beating off in public you stupid fuck..
Dumbfuck, they were given an exact duplicate of the data on them. It no one else’s fault that you’re too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications therein.

:lmao:

You contradict your own post and Comey, in you effort to support the absurd lie..

No, in a rare instance Comey was actually truthful, the FSB didn't "get" nor want anything from their masters in the Party.

SMH. Some morons just can't be taught.

LOLOL

HURD: So director FBI notified the DNC early, before any information was put on Wikileaks and when -- you have still been -- never been given access to any of the technical or the physical machines that were -- that were hacked by the Russians.

COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

l.gif

So then Fucking Liar, you acknowledge that the FBI never examined the DNC server and that your fellow Stalinist Creep is lying?

Well dayum....

Dumbfuck, they were given an exact duplicate of the data on them. It no one else’s fault that you’re too fucking retarded to comprehend the implications therein.

You contradict your own post and Comey, in you effort to support the absurd lie..

No, in a rare instance Comey was actually truthful, the FSB didn't "get" nor want anything from their masters in the Party.
Fucking imbecile, there was no contradiction in my posts. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid to comprehend English. :eusa_doh:

Comey said he was provided the “forensics” from the servers, which is a complete byte-for-byte copy of their hard drives. The same as if they had turned in their physical drives. Which is why Comey said, ”my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.”

[

No comment from you on Trump, of course. If one of you chuckleheads ever gave it any thought, you'd die of shame.

Gave what any thought, Comrade?

The fact that you Stalinists are engaged in an attempted coup? I've given it plenty of thought. The fact that the Inquisition is the most obscene attack on American Jurisprudence in history, and has destroyed even the foundational construct of attorney-client privilege as you traitors seek to overthrow the elected government via an unelected Grand Inquisitor who you claim has more power than the POTUS, cuz you said so,,, I've thought about that too.

I've thought deep and hard about what the response of decent Americans MUST be to you terrorist traitors So has most of America. Why do you think firearm sales are at record highs? Why do you think the AR-15 is so popular among decent people?

LOLOL

l.gif

Well dayum....

Fucking imbecile, there was no contradiction in my posts. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid to comprehend English. :eusa_doh:

Comey said he was provided the “forensics” from the servers, which is a complete byte-for-byte copy of their hard drives. The same as if they had turned in their physical drives. Which is why Comey said, ”my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.”

:rofl:

You sure are dumb Fawn.

Comey testified that the FSB was denied access to the Stalinist party server. You dumb fucking liar.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

You think you can lie reality into the cornfield.

LOLOL

l.gif

Well dayum....

You sure are dumb Fawn.

Comey testified that the FSB was denied access to the Stalinist party server. You dumb fucking liar.

Dumbfuck, I quoted his testimony where he said he was provided "forensics" of the servers. You're too fucking insane to comprehend both statements are true -- the FBI was denied direct access to the physical servers AND the FBI was provided "forensics" of the servers.

[

No comment from you on Trump, of course. If one of you chuckleheads ever gave it any thought, you'd die of shame.

Gave what any thought, Comrade?

The fact that you Stalinists are engaged in an attempted coup? I've given it plenty of thought. The fact that the Inquisition is the most obscene attack on American Jurisprudence in history, and has destroyed even the foundational construct of attorney-client privilege as you traitors seek to overthrow the elected government via an unelected Grand Inquisitor who you claim has more power than the POTUS, cuz you said so,,, I've thought about that too.

I've thought deep and hard about what the response of decent Americans MUST be to you terrorist traitors So has most of America. Why do you think firearm sales are at record highs? Why do you think the AR-15 is so popular among decent people?

You're nutty as a fruitcake.

Well dayum....

You sure are dumb Fawn.

Dumbfuck, I quoted his testimony where he said he was provided "forensics" of the servers. You're too fucking insane to comprehend both statements are true -- the FBI was denied direct access to the physical servers AND the FBI was provided "forensics" of the servers.

You don't find his paranoid delusions convincing?

Me neither.

You sure are dumb Fawn.

You don't find his paranoid delusions convincing?

Me neither.
He's one of the most senile posters here. About the only thing he's good for is to poke with a stick to watch him yammer about Stalin or Soros or Alinsky.

Take this thread for example, he's been shown that the FBI was provided an exact duplicate of the DNC's servers; yet he claims I'm lying because the FBI wasn't given direct access to the servers themselves -- even though I never claimed they were.

:cuckoo:

Did you ever wonder how many of these fruitcakes are out there, ready and willing to break a leash, and to act on their paranoid delusions? Given the right trigger, and high-profile calls to action?

Did you ever wonder how many of these fruitcakes are out there, ready and willing to break a leash, and to act on their paranoid delusions? Given the right trigger, and high-profile calls to action?

I'm hoping they reflect the fact that a computer keyboard makes us all the same size (and that they aren't likely to venture outdoors).

I'm hoping they reflect the fact that a computer keyboard makes us all the same size (and that they aren't likely to venture outdoors).

It doesn't take a big guy to shoot up an elementary school (to diminish the next Stalinist generation). May you be correct that the difference between bark and bite is as big as the proverb says.

“My client didn’t do it. But even if my client did it, it isn’t a crime." - Rudy Giuliani, to FoxNews

View attachment 207721

Russian transaction?

Trump's lawyer/spokesman Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared on Fox News's and CNN's morning shows on Monday to downplay the idea that colluding with the Russians would have even been illegal and to argue against strawmen.

The most notable portion of the interviews was when Giuliani rekindled the idea that collusion isn't even a crime. Trump's defenders have occasionally noted that the word doesn't appear in the criminal code — which is true but misleading-- but Giuliani took it a step further: He basically suggested Trump would have had to pay for Russia to interfere on his behalf.

“I don't even know if that's a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack. He didn't pay for the hacking.”

GIULIANI argues ***collusion is not a crime***: "I don't even know if that's a crime -- colluding with Russians. Hacking is the crime. The president didn't hack! He didn't pay for the hacking." pic.twitter.com/QMenE1qzxx

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 30, 2018
He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”

In case you forgot, Trump himself has been arguing for more than a year not that collusion wasn't a crime, but that there simply was “no collusion.” Just like Trump's legal team has taken to arguing that a president can't legally be guilty of obstructing justice, it's now arguing that the other side of the investigation that has to do with Trump — the collusion side — is also a bogus standard. Or at least that seems to be where this is headed.

Giuliani also seemed to offer a very narrow denial of what happened with the Trump Tower meeting. While discussing Michael Cohen's allegation that Trump knew about the meeting, Giuliani focused his defense on arguing not necessarily that Trump didn't know about it — but that he wasn't physically at meetings at which information from Russians was discussed. And he did it on both shows.

“Even this Russia meeting -- I'm happy to tell [Robert Mueller] he wasn't there; he wasn't at the meeting,” Giuliani said while arguing that Mueller doesn't need to interview Trump.

GIULIANI: I'm happy to tell Mueller that Trump wasn't at the Trump Tower meeting.

CNN: How do you know he wasn't there?

GIULIANI: Because Cohen is a liar and Don Jr. says he wasn't there.

CNN: Don't they have a self-interest in saying that?

GIULIANI: Well, so does Cohen. pic.twitter.com/jBZSl9I1qm

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 30, 2018
Giuliani reminds me of Al Pacino's character at the end of the movie "And Justice For All"...he goes into a tirade about how 'they're' out to get his client:
[paraphrasing] "but they are not going to get my client" he yells, OH NO THEY ARE NOT... "because I am going to get him, that's right, me, HE DID IT! The son-of-a-bitch did it, he told me he did it and he said he would do it again...lol...If you never saw the Movie rent it..."And justice for all"

It doesn't take a big guy to shoot up an elementary school (to diminish the next Stalinist generation). May you be correct that the difference between bark and bite is as big as the proverb says.

Cyber-machismo is still uncharted territory, but most of these tough talkers come off as low-T therapy gone bad. It's difficult to take them seriously, even if we should.

Update!! :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Rudy Giuliani just totally contradicted 18 months of 'no collusion' talk from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

Trump, as well as his top aides -- everyone from senior counselor Kellyanne Conway to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders -- has insisted since the start of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation in spring 2017 that no one in the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to help his candidacy and hurt that of Hillary Clinton. In a single answer to a question about the Mueller probe last January, for example, Trump unleashed an epic seven(!) "no collusion" assertions. Here's just a piece of that (bolding mine):
"Well, again John, there has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians or Trump and Russians. No collusion. When I watch you interviewing all the people leaving their committees, I mean, the Democrats are all running for office, trying to say this that -- but bottom line, they all say there's no collusion. And there is no collusion."

Forum List

Back