Gitmo prisoners defend 'blessed' 9/11 attack

PI said:
Is it now? Well let's see how ya do..

Gunny said:
They represent no foreign nation. They are not in the military of any foreign nation. They have no legitimate standing as an army.

Yeah? No shit gunny....

And actually, labeling them illegal combatants as you have just lends credence to MY argument. They are criminals.

Actually, YOU just laid out a fair bit of what defines them as illegal combatants... and we tried policing them as Criminals Gunny. See: 9-11

That didn't work out so well... and it's the height of idiocy to try the same damn thing and expect a different result.

There is a legitimate argument.

No sir... there's NOT and your failure to PRODUCE such an argument isn't a great way to demonstrate such. IF there is a LEGITMATE ARGUMENT: POST IT.

You refuse to recognize it; yet, you call them POW's in one breath and illegal combatants in the next.

What is "IT" Gunny? Where's this "Legitimate argument?"

WHICH is it?

You act as if they're mutally exclisive terms... They're ILLEGAL COMBATANTS IN A WAR WHICH HAVE BEEN TAKEN PRISONER... See how that works?

YOU pick a side, moron. Before you do, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and learn the facts instead of all this one-sided shit you spew.

ROFL... Well sure.. because the only valid argument is one where 'both right and wrong must be set at equity...' Nice Relativism... and FTR: it's fallacious drivel.

You're in effect arguing that to take a side is to ignore the position of the opposition... when in FACT I have considered the other sides point of view, recognized the fatal flaw in it's reasoning and REJECTED IT based upon that flawed reasoning.

When you presume to send me to fight YOUR fucking war, you damned well better have a legitimate reason for me to drop the hammer on ANYONE. Got that, pissant?

Oh spare me the sanctimonious claptrap, you're not the only Marine engaged in this discussion... There has never been a more legitimate reason than that reasoning that the US GWOT is founded... Got that screwball?

Otherwise, get your ass off the sofa and go do your own fucking killing.

ROFLMNAO... Oh that's rich...

I don't recall that I stated the Constitution said a damned thing about it. I only referred to your convoluted ideals that go against the ideals the Constitution represent.

This is a text forum, what you recall is irrelvant, what you said is WRITTEN on the record... HAD you pasted the discussion as is CUSTOMARY instead of this trainwreck, we'd ALL know what you said and could readily see that you're running to avoid being held accountable for your failure...

What convoluted ideas of mine go against WHAT IDEALS REPRESENTED IN THE USC, GUNNY? BE SPECIFIC.

What the hell is the matter with you man? You're making absolutely No sense...

I'm getting the impression that someone has hijacked this guy's account... this whole episode is getting BIZARE!

However, dipshit, you just posted above what laws cover illegal combatants. You really aren't good at this.

No idea what that even means...

What church does he attend? You know ... the one you were Hell on wheels about him attending for 20+ years? Yeah, THAT church.

Hypocrite. I don't give a DAMN what Islamic rule you want to pull out your ass when it suits you. I define the man by his actions and his words. Neither add up to your intellectually dishonest accusation.

Yeah... the Church which cast their most significant award to the Nation of Islam... Look, Hussein was raised as a Muslim, his school records in Malaysia show him listed as Muslim... this conflicts with Hussein's position; yet that record exist... and that he was born to a Muslim FATHER makes him a MUSLIM... Now that's not MY RULE... its the MUSLIM RULE. If he's a Christian by Faith FINE... if you can show me where he has declared such, I will accept that. But you're askig me to accept circumstantial evidence which IMPLIES a conclusion. But without regard to his CHOSEN FAITH... he is a BLOOD MUSLIM.

My position is that it is an EGGREGEOUS ERROR IN REASONING TO SET A MUSLIM IN THE CinC WHEN THE NATION IS AT WAR WITH ISLAM. Is it true or NOT that he has, since taking office implemented policy which is favorable to ISLAM, specifically ISLAMIC TERROIST GROUPS, most notably HAMAS?

My argument is simple. You obviously wouldn't know a Marxist if one came up to you wearing a sign that said as much.

As I stated, a Marxist is one who advocates for the tenets of Marxism... Of which President Hussein is a perfect example. I asked you to define a Marxist as YOU understand it, and the above drivel is the best you could DO...

So given the evidence it's YOU sir that is clearly clueless as to what a Marxist is and is not.

Last edited:
Wonderful.

Also heard today that the new Taliban bigshot was in gitmo last year.

WTG, letting him out.

Why did Bush, Junior let him out "last year"?

Well it's wasn't "Bush" who let him out... it was the hue and cry of the "Centrists" that want to protect the "Human and Civil Rights" of these good men.

I mean look... I've taken a look that their side and its clear that they're fighting for their rights to pursue the fulfillment of their lives and their people to live the way they want to. And part and parcel of that fight is to kill anyone that disagrees with them. After all they're entitled to their opinions, while we're also entitled to ours, that doesn't mean that we have a right to defend ourselves and just lock up anyone that goes around targeting innocent men, women and children for unjustifiable murder.

We need to PROVE in open court if they've committed a crime and that means that we have to show evidence that they committed or were plotting to commit these crimes... and we must recognize that in gathering that evidence that we need to purport ourselves in such a way that protects their rights to murder anyone that disagrees with them... in this guys case those procedures were not fllowed and the government didn't want to have to expose their illegal procedures in court... so the evidence that was legal was not sufficient to prove anything! Meaning he was INNOCENT! And by innocent I mean that we were the guilty ones... We'll be lucky if he doesn't sue us or sump'in...

So he went home and got him a nice job running a murder for hire group... He gets nice benefits and some bed linens for uniforms... I'm sure he'll be fine and if he ends up killing someone you know or love well that's THEIR FAULT for having disagreed with him and his opinion.

Next time we put him in prison, if we want to keep him there, we will need to make sure that we protect his rights and gather evidence the RIGHT way with warrants and an open mind that doesn't just assume he's guilty.

Well it's wasn't "Bush" who let him out... it was the hue and cry of the "Centrists" that want to protect the "Human and Civil Rights" of these good men.

Stupid fucking Pogo remark.

If Bush had done this right, they would have been tried and punished long ago.. But no, he kept them there forever and fucked up the process. We have tried and convicted more terrorists in civilian courts than they did at Gitmo. Bush didn't want them tried. He just wanted them locked up forever. A bunch of political ostrich chicken shits.

He and Cheney were dumbfucks in this whole process just like most of the Leo Straus NeoCon Apple Dumbling Gang.

Get a new hero, Pogo. :cuckoo: Most of the right have already disavowed him.:lol:

ROFL... Really? Is that is far from context as you could drag that? Try to frame your response in the contextual relevance of the point to which you're responding... I find it helps move the conversation along...
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here.

Of course that's the thing about Islam, it seems to be subjective to the individual... Ya have your radical Islam, which deems the world their enemy... murdering innocents on mass, then there's YOU who finds Islam perfectly innoculous and a threat to no one.
Islam is the Qur'an. There are those who abuse the messages of the Qur'an, taking them out of context and using them to advance their own political causes. These are "radicals." Those who actually follow the tenets of the Qur'an - Muslims - live righteously.

Islam is only a threat to those who threaten it. Aggressive warfare is not permitted; defensive warfare is a religious obligation.

You'll have to pardon me, for my not giving a damn and lumping you in with the rest of Islam... 'cause ya see, I see your DEFENSE of Islam to be part and parcel of the problem.
You don't expect me to defend my religious beliefs against your ignorant vilification of them? If you can't handle criticism and refutation, don't post nonsense about a religion you don't understand.

What difference does it make to me that some idiot is decreeing that innocent people should be murdered because they decided Islam isn't for them?
None, because your hatred of Islam and Muslims is completely irrational. No matter what truth you're exposed to about the religion's actual nature, you'll probably continue to hate it because your understanding of global conflict hasn't evolved past "good guys vs. bad guys." Because America is at war with certain people who claim to be followers of the Islamic faith, all Muslims have become "evil" and "the enemy." You're apparently unable to understand the complex nature of the conflicts in which we're currently engaged, so you've simplified America's geopolitical interests in the Middle East into "fighting evil Muslims."

Actually Muslims going to hell is a distinct and indisputable tenet of Chrisitianty...
I've yet to hear a church that isn't on the lunatic fringe express that belief. Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians asserts that "love" is more important than "faith." See 1 Corinthians 13.

If Paul is correct, you and all of the other radical "Christians" are in a bit of a predicament. What you preach is the antithesis of the brotherly love that Paul's understanding of Christianity emphasizes.

as the rule is All those who don't belive in Christ are going straight to hell...
I suppose Gandhi and the Buddha are suffering from eternal damnation as we speak, then...

So ya see, If he believes as ALL CHRISITIANS MUST: That MUSLIMS WHO HAVE NO ACCEPTED CHRIST, ARE GOING TO HELL... then he's a Christian by faith; but a Muslim by birth.
In Islam, everybody is a Muslim by birth.

Oh I see, so asking if the President believes in the minimal tenets of his professed religion, thus demonstrating a distinction between himself and the declared enemy of the nation he is presently 'leading' is incendiary...
...and moronic, yes.

And that is relevant to what?
Your preaching, which is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Executed... murdered... it all works out the same.
If you have the vocabulary and the comprehension level of a three-year-old.

They said the same thing at Nuremberg
No they didn't.

and it didn't work out as well for the most recent mass murderers of Jews.
The Jews in the Holocaust did nothing. The Banu Qurayza betrayed the Muslims and the peoples of Yathrib by dealing secretly with the besieging Quraish. The punishment for treason was execution, as it is here today. Your failure of an attempt to paint a justified execution as "mass murder" isn't going to convince any poster who is the least bit sensible and discerning.

No, she was six...
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. I've already proved that she was fifteen to nineteen years old at the time her marriage to Muhammad was consummated.

IIRC, the Bible states that Mary was 12-14 and that Joseph was ninety. Most Christian sects (including Protestantism) believe that they were a sexually active couple after Jesus' birth.

YEah... I hear ya sis...
I'm a man.

the only problem ya have there is that there are no Christians flying airliners full of passengers into Sky scrapers full of office workers... in the name of Christ...
No, radical "Christians" prefer raping and enslaving thousands of Ugandan children.

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)
Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 90's, they were fond of raping and brutalizing Muslim sisters by the hundreds of thousands.

Mass rape in the Bosnian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the message is all about peace... where's the mass murder comin' from?
False interpretations of the religion and massive radicalization efforts using these false interpretations. Before you criticize what I've said, these interpretations aren't "false" merely because I disagree with them. They're demonstrably false because they contradict core Qur'anic teachings.

And I know ya want to ignore it, but don't ya find that the WORLD WIDE MASS MURDERING BY MUSLIMS tends to discredit that whole 'we're a peaceful religion' thing?

If not, why not?
Why not? Your argument that correlation implies causation is logically fallacious.

Pubic,

So Bush, Junior let this guy out because he was under pressure from the "centrists"...are you serious? That moron let out a terrorist because he was being pressured by left-wing, peacnik centrists? Why is it that you red-neck, muslim hating, right-wing wackjobs blame will not accept the fact that your ex-Fueher Bush was a lier ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back