Gitmo Detainee’s ‘Genitals Were Sliced With A Scalpel

you dont think they do?

I'm not sure of the tactics they do, but I'm sure they include these kind. The thing is, do we really want to put ourselves at the same level as the terrorists?

The fact that you are willing to believe, without proof, that we do is evidence of the degree of hatred you feel towards your own country, which remains a champion of human rights and democracy around the globe. Which is the example of the heights to which a democratic republic can climb. Which is proof that a Christian nation is superior to a nation of any other religion, specifically because as a Christian nation we are tolerant of all other religions and will brook no interference in worship.

You "think" we "probably" employ the worst sort of tactics, on a regular basis, and therefore we are as "bad" as terrorists. You're an idiot, and obviously need to witness first hand the way we treat our prisoners, then experience the hell holes our enemies throw our people into....if they survive long enough to be tortured, that is.

BTW, women POWs of the Muslim terrorists are raped and tortured hideously, in case you were wondering.

say what? The CIA has a history of employing the worst kinds of tactics on a regular basis on prisoners.They learned those tactics from the nazi's who they brought over after the war.The CIA makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.They have tortured many people over the years in means I dont even want to think about.Thats why I say Bush -the son of a former CIA director,,Bushs buddy Clinton,and those others that served in the Bush administration, deserve the same treatment that these Iraqi prisoners and women of muslims terrorists have experienced.

Last edited:
You guys sound just like the jihadists. You do realize that, right? You come across as wild eyed, irrational fanatics who care nothing about due process, who care nothing about the truth, and want to be given free rein to spread mayhem and destruction at will. Based upon nothing but your "feeling" that the people you target deserve it.

Because you don't agree with them ideologically.

What assholes you are. Move to fucking Bagdad and have a field day. Until one of our guys gut shoots you, anyway.

Why don't you tell an Arab Palestinian that joke right before you call him a terrorist loving terrorist and validate another stereotype-fest mass killing episode?

Lesson learned, we need to remove the cuffs off our soilders and let them win the war the way they are trained to do. These Gitmo prisoners are lucky to be alive! We should have shot them on spot. War is well WAR!

Lesson learned, we need to remove the cuffs off our soilders and let them win the war the way they are trained to do. These Gitmo prisoners are lucky to be alive! We should have shot them on spot. War is well WAR!

is that what you'd tell the captors of an American POW? I'm betting John Mccain would love hearing that kind of thing coming from an American.

is that what you'd tell the captors of an American POW? I'm betting John Mccain would love hearing that kind of thing coming from an American.
They are terrorist, they don't wear a uniform! It's like Law Enforcement kind of, they have a weapon in their hand, you say drop it, if they dont'...You're fucking toast. END OF STORY!

They are terrorist, they don't wear a uniform! It's like Law Enforcement kind of, they have a weapon in their hand, you say drop it, if they dont'...You're fucking toast. END OF STORY!

And, neither did many Vietnamese who held Mccain captive wear matching uniforms. So, again, if an AMERICAN SOLDIER in Iraq doesn't drop the weapon in his hand and is captured then he forfeits his life? War is hell, right? End of story, right?

Forum List

Back