Gitmo Detainee’s ‘Genitals Were Sliced With A Scalpel

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Think Progress » Gitmo Detainee’s ‘Genitals Were Sliced With A Scalpel,’ Waterboarding ‘Far Down The List Of Things They Did’

Man, and to think Waterboarding was supposedly the worst thing they did. I'd love to see someone try and defend THIS as not torture.

UK government suppressed evidence on Binyam Mohamed torture because MI6 helped his interrogators - Telegraph

The 25 lines edited out of the court papers contained details of how Mr Mohamed's genitals were sliced with a scalpel and other torture methods so extreme that waterboarding, the controversial technique of simulated drowning, "is very far down the list of things they did," the official said.

Edit: And for those of you who don't believe it's torture, I suppose it's okay for America's enemies to do it to our troops then?

They were just giving them a free circumcision! Yeah, that's it! That's the ticket!

Think Progress » Gitmo Detainee’s ‘Genitals Were Sliced With A Scalpel,’ Waterboarding ‘Far Down The List Of Things They Did’

Man, and to think Waterboarding was supposedly the worst thing they did. I'd love to see someone try and defend THIS as not torture.

UK government suppressed evidence on Binyam Mohamed torture because MI6 helped his interrogators - Telegraph

The 25 lines edited out of the court papers contained details of how Mr Mohamed's genitals were sliced with a scalpel and other torture methods so extreme that waterboarding, the controversial technique of simulated drowning, "is very far down the list of things they did," the official said.

Edit: And for those of you who don't believe it's torture, I suppose it's okay for America's enemies to do it to our troops then?

Nope, they just cut their heads off by using a sword to slice through the neck.

Bullshit.

Not a single, verifiable source. Just specualtion/ baseless accusations.

He was probably performing some wacked-out Islamic ritual, like this:

$father_bleeding_baby.jpg

Bullshit.

Go read the links, who is saying what and who is reporting it.

These aren't bullshit news organizations reporting it or groups of people involved here.

Dan Rather was a "news" guy and we know where that went. Unless you have more than an article in an anti American paper, it's a conspiracy.

The telegraph is certainly not anti-American.

Speaking of Dan Rather:

Dan Rather Hopes To Tell His Bush Story In Court : NPR

The network said it would appoint a panel to figure out how its standards broke down. But Rather says the panel was tainted from the outset. And he says he can demonstrate that because of who was considered for the job.

After The Story Aired

In the course of the lawsuit, Rather's lawyers have obtained internal CBS memos showing that network officials and lobbyists bounced the names of retired Republican officials off other Republicans currently active in politics. CBS's top Washington lawyer was said to warn against picking retired Republican Sen. Warren Rudman of New Hampshire because his selection was "unlikely to mollify the right."

Internal memos show the journalists at least discussed for the panel were largely ideological figures on the right — including Ann Coulter, Matt Drudge, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and others.

Fair and balanced my ass. Rather got a raw deal, and you can't say he was a liar until he loses his current case in court if he does.

Furthermore:

It's inexcusable that CBS would attempt to rig the panel," says Walter V. Robinson, the lead investigative reporter for the Boston Globe on President Bush's military record. "The idea that a serious news network would consider Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh to pass some sort of fair-minded judgment on something — it's mind-boggling."

Edward Wasserman, a Miami Herald columnist who teaches media ethics at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Va., says, "If the president is the victim of calumny and slander, it's not just a private grievance of the political right."

Bullshit.

Go read the links, who is saying what and who is reporting it.

These aren't bullshit news organizations reporting it or groups of people involved here.

I read the links. "Anonymous official" is NOT a credible source. And yeah the first so-called "news organization" is about as bullshit as it gets.

I think Bush and Cheney should be sent to Gitmo and have their genitals sliced ........... uh ... no ... I guess that would be considered a Lobotomy and deemed cruel and unusual punishment.

And of course, you started a thread similar to this, showing your complete outrage about what happened to Nick Berg .....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I think Bush and Cheney should be sent to Gitmo and have their genitals sliced ........... uh ... no ... I guess that would be considered a Lobotomy and deemed cruel and unusual punishment.

Hey

you have any original comments you want to make yourself or do you just plan on copying and pasting comments from the website that someone else posted.

FAIL!

you dont think they do?

I'm not sure of the tactics they do, but I'm sure they include these kind. The thing is, do we really want to put ourselves at the same level as the terrorists?

The fact that you are willing to believe, without proof, that we do is evidence of the degree of hatred you feel towards your own country, which remains a champion of human rights and democracy around the globe. Which is the example of the heights to which a democratic republic can climb. Which is proof that a Christian nation is superior to a nation of any other religion, specifically because as a Christian nation we are tolerant of all other religions and will brook no interference in worship.

You "think" we "probably" employ the worst sort of tactics, on a regular basis, and therefore we are as "bad" as terrorists. You're an idiot, and obviously need to witness first hand the way we treat our prisoners, then experience the hell holes our enemies throw our people into....if they survive long enough to be tortured, that is.

BTW, women POWs of the Muslim terrorists are raped and tortured hideously, in case you were wondering.

Last edited:

Hey

you have any original comments you want to make yourself or do you just plan on copying and pasting comments from the website that someone else posted.

FAIL!

Hey Jackoff
You need to pull your sliced genitals out of your ass and pay attention. Show me where I have C&P`d anything in this thread or shut the fuck up. Is that original enough for ya?

[

thats exactly what should be Done to Bush,Cheney,Rumsfield,Rice,Clinton ect ect.

You guys sound just like the jihadists. You do realize that, right? You come across as wild eyed, irrational fanatics who care nothing about due process, who care nothing about the truth, and want to be given free rein to spread mayhem and destruction at will. Based upon nothing but your "feeling" that the people you target deserve it.

Because you don't agree with them ideologically.

What assholes you are. Move to fucking Bagdad and have a field day. Until one of our guys gut shoots you, anyway.

I think I speak for the majority of Americans when I say, do what you have to do, just don't let me know about it. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back