gitmo bad....illinois good

ok....explain to me how holding people in gitmo is bad but holding them in the pres homes state is good....

The project is expected to bring 3,000 new jobs to an area with an 11.1% unemployment rate.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

3000 jobs to guard 100 Prisoners? And you think how many of those jobs will go to locals?

Sounds fishy to me.

It will probably create about 50, but be reported as creating 3000...

The project is expected to bring 3,000 new jobs to an area with an 11.1% unemployment rate.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

3000 jobs to guard 100 Prisoners? And you think how many of those jobs will go to locals?

Sounds fishy to me.

Your so right. I wonder if they will get stimulous funding for a district that don't exist????

Sounds fishy to me.

Your so right. I wonder if they will get stimulous funding for a district that don't exist????

Probably 100 guards, then they want to count the 8 cooks, tv repairman, 10 grocery store employees, a couple of farmers, two mechanics, mailman and whoever else they can throw in.

will they have toilets that don't point to Mecca and prayer books and matts, special diets in this prison? Did you know there is a nuke plant close by this prison a perfect terrorist target for their terrorist friends and families!!! Keep up the good work Obama and Turban Durban. this might get you another Nobel prize!!!

will they have toilets that don't point to Mecca and prayer books and matts, special diets in this prison? Did you know there is a nuke plant close by this prison a perfect terrorist target for their terrorist friends and families!!! Keep up the good work Obama and Turban Durban. this might get you another Nobel prize!!!

Of course, we wouldn't want to be accused of disrespecting their religion would we? We have to save that for our own Christmas er i mean Holiday Celebrations.

At first I thought this was a horrible idea. That was a kneejerk reaction. Then I thought about it. This will provide 350 jobs in rural area, in which the Federal government picks up the tab. I don't think having these prisoners makes Chicago any more or less of a security threat.

That said, closing Gitmo was a mistake! The best place for these prisoners (beside hell) is Gitmo.

Maybe they hook up with the many escapees that exist over the years?keep counting ,that would be 0, ever. Someone call Jack Bauer!

we don't celebrate Christmas anymore because as Obama says we are no longer a Christian Nation!!! so no more merry christmas now we all have to say Allha Akbar!!!!!!

Forum List

Back