Giss at .77c for September!

Like Cullen County, Texas?

Where do you find adjustments not matching methodologies?

Last edited:
Ian -

That sounds like a conspiracy to me....thousands of scientists all over the world, working for literally hundreds of different agencies, and all manipulating the temperature records in exactly the same way to defraud the public....I suspect the Illuminati will be behind this somewhere.

I just don't believe that the scientific community would be capable of the secrecy and unified decision making necessary to do such a thing even if they wanted to. It would require tens of thousands of man hours and emails and conferences for such a conspiracy to function for a day.

To me it seems FAR more likely that you've just got the wrong end of the stick.

Ian -

That sounds like a conspiracy to me....thousands of scientists all over the world, working for literally hundreds of different agencies, and all manipulating the temperature records in exactly the same way to defraud the public....I suspect the Illuminati will be behind this somewhere.

I just don't believe that the scientific community would be capable of the secrecy and unified decision making necessary to do such a thing even if they wanted to. It would require tens of thousands of man hours and emails and conferences for such a conspiracy to function for a day.

To me it seems FAR more likely that you've just got the wrong end of the stick.

why do you keep bringing up conspiracy? the constant changing of data is no secret! it is there to see for anyone who can use Google.

the methodologies are more obscure. it is described, but often only parts are actually available as peer reviewed papers. but every new version increases the trend.

there are many disparities between what the methodologies are described as doing, and what the actual results are. questions on specific stations etc are usually either ignored or explanations are promised but delayed. until a new version comes out and then the question isnt 'relevant' any more.

He keeps bringing up conspiracies because that is precisely what you are attempting to suggest.

He keeps bringing up conspiracies because that is precisely what you are attempting to suggest.

there is a difference between groupthink and conspiracy. I have no doubt that the climate scientists who keep finding new ways to adjust historical temperature trends upwards actually believe they are doing the 'right thing' for the 'Noble Cause'.

But you believe they have a common understanding and agreement to lie to the public.

Sorry, dude, but that'd be a conspiracy.

But you believe they have a common understanding and agreement to lie to the public.

So you finally admit that AGW is Conspiracy to push forward an religious based agenda and not based on any actual science..

Good for you!

Ian C -

Exactly as Crick suggests, at the point that you imply collusion and premeditation between scientists, you also suggest a conspiracy.

That conspiracy, to my mind, is impossible for a number of reasons.

I just think that IF data is changed, there is probably a valid reason to do so.

Ian C -

Exactly as Crick suggests, at the point that you imply collusion and premeditation between scientists, you also suggest a conspiracy.

I just think that IF data is changed, there is probably a valid reason to do so.

Money can influence anything and when a far left government gives grant money and continues to give money to influence "Man-Made Global Warming". Well what do you expect..

These far left European governments have over bloated social programs that they need to pay for, this was their way to get the US to pay for those programs.

Thankfully it did not work..

You should look into a lot of the European countries as they shut down their wind farms, solar farms and other alternative energy sources in order to fund those over bloated social programs..

If it was so dire as the so called "consensus" claims then these far left governments would not be funding their social programs they would be out to save the planet right?

Get the far left out of politics and science and then we can have real science once again..

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

So you finally admit that AGW is Conspiracy to push forward an religious based agenda and not based on any actual science..

Good for you!

Is it that you are actually that stupid or that English is not your native tongue?

Ian C -

Why would any data need to be changed?

Edit: BTW, that would indicate to me you know the data is changed. So you agree with what Ian pointed out.

Ian C -

Why would any data need to be changed?

Edit: BTW, that would indicate to me you know the data is changed. So you agree with what Ian pointed out.

Especially data from several decades back and further....

NASA GISS numbers are officially out today, at +0.76C, tied with October 2005 as hottest October on the record (starting 1880).

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts dSST.txt

And interesting stuff it is to.

I found this graph very interesting, which shows the temperature anomaly - where red shows degrees abover average and blue below average.

You may have heard that September 2014 was the warmest September ever recorded and that the past six months were the hottest April through September in 130 years of records. NASA Earth Observatory readers sometimes ask: How much does it matter when a monthly or yearly temperature record is broken? And where does global temperature data come from?

temperature_gis_2014_04-09.jpg

For instance, the map above depicts temperature anomalies, or changes from the norm, between April and September 2014; it does not show absolute temperatures. Reds and blues show how much warmer or cooler each area was during that period in 2014 compared to an averaged base period of the same months from 1951–1980.

NASA GISS Research Features Rising Temperatures A Month Versus a Decade

Last edited:
NASA GISS numbers are officially out today, at +0.76C, tied with October 2005 as hottest October on the record (starting 1880).

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts dSST.txt

And interesting stuff it is to.

I found this graph very interesting, which shows the temperature anomaly - where red shows degrees abover average and blue below average.

You may have heard that September 2014 was the warmest September ever recorded and that the past six months were the hottest April through September in 130 years of records. NASA Earth Observatory readers sometimes ask: How much does it matter when a monthly or yearly temperature record is broken? And where does global temperature data come from?

temperature_gis_2014_04-09.jpg

For instance, the map above depicts temperature anomalies, or changes from the norm, between April and September 2014; it does not show absolute temperatures. Reds and blues show how much warmer or cooler each area was during that period in 2014 compared to an averaged base period of the same months from 1951–1980.

NASA GISS Research Features Rising Temperatures A Month Versus a Decade

Hard to miss the fact that the warmest places on earth are always and invariably the places with the least instrumental coverage and therefore consist of the most "fill in" by climate scientists....while places with the best coverage tend to be among the coolest places on earth.

Forum List

Back