Girly in Georgia

I is jest notrh of alanta...Good to see so many good persons.
Hi,every one

Where in Georgia?

I have deep Bibb and Washington county roots, and will soon move close to Athens.

It's a beautiful place.

Athens boy here, nice to see a fellow Georgian, er two fellow Georgians in this thread.

Welcome aboard.

Athens boy here, nice to see a fellow Georgian, er two fellow Georgians in this thread.

Welcome aboard.
Soon to be Georgian.

My great, great, great grandfather was born and buried in Georgia.

His sons scattered all over, some as far west as California.

Hey Doggy ...

I have been married such many times,I can`ts remember my last name,but my furst name be Aretha,Freinds jest call me Doggy.Don`t have eeny ideal what fer.I is in my thiertish years young.

I is jest notrh of alanta...Good to see so many good persons.
I have been married such many times,I can`ts remember my last name,but my furst name be Aretha,Freinds jest call me Doggy.Don`t have eeny ideal what fer.I is in my thiertish years young.

Is there enybody heer from Tenessee.Dats where ma granmaw is frum.

I am sorry to say this on an introduction but I see someone is mocking southerners. We hardly talk like this and do not spell like we are trying to sound

I don't care where you come from or what you sound like. Post like your age, and not like a child learning to spell.
Noomi it's a troll or someone mocking southerners then again it's a troll either way. They are trying way to hard to sound like a preconceived stereotype Southerner.

I don't care where you come from or what you sound like. Post like your age, and not like a child learning to spell.
Noomi it's a troll or someone mocking southerners then again it's a troll either way. They are trying way to hard to sound like a preconceived stereotype Southerner.
It doesn't bother me at all. Anyone who lives where floods and fires, quakes and blizzards are the norm and is too stupid and inbred to have become a southerner that says volumes to me about the activity of their two neurons.

Welcome Doggy. I took infantry and airborne schools (taught in the latter) and never went back since then.

My great great uncles fought in Sherman's March to the Sea.

Forum List

Back