Girls should put an aspirin between their knees and squeeze tight to keep their legs

Why is it mostly older white men think they should be able to dictate what a woman does with her body?

Girls should put an aspirin between their knees and squeeze tight to keep their legs

Seeing as I have a 17 YO daughter that sounds like a great idea to me.

You lefties can thank senator John McCain and that other guy who voters kicked out last year for creating the tax exempt Media Matters monster that writes the script for left wing news shows and advises the president. MM is on the ball. Conservatives can't say a word that isn't cherry picked and posted the same damn day on some left wing website.

You lefties can thank senator John McCain and that other guy who voters kicked out last year for creating the tax exempt Media Matters monster that writes the script for left wing news shows and advises the president. MM is on the ball. Conservatives can't say a word that isn't cherry picked and posted the same damn day on some left wing website.

dude, nothing to cherry pick..watch the video. the man's own words.

even better, watch the commentator's reaction.

That joke is so old and corny that I'm surprised that instead of pitching a bitch about the statement people aren't simply groaning... The joke has to be at least 30 years or more in age...
The loony left was born to bitch and moan.

Saints preserve us should a girl, in this day and age of the stupid spoiled whore and the smush room, have the unmitigated temerity to say no.

You never heard of this phrase used to define "not putting out"?

Seriously?

That joke is so old and corny that I'm surprised that instead of pitching a bitch about the statement people aren't simply groaning... The joke has to be at least 30 years or more in age...

Saints preserve us should a girl, in this day and age of the stupid spoiled whore and the smush room, have the unmitigated temerity to say no.

for me this is not a left vs. right issue, rather it is a gender one.

PS- i am surprised you watch jersey shore! :lol:

for me this is not a left vs. right issue, rather it is a gender one.

PS- i am surprised you watch jersey shore! :lol:
If it's not a left/right issue, why is it only the left that is pooping their pants over a stale old joke?

I don't watch Jersey Shore... I heard about the smush room on the new Beavis and Butthead 'toons.

Seriously?

Of course I have.

Relegating 2012 women's health issues to that of a 1950's female behaviour standard while today, contracteption is a national dialogue and men are conducting panels to discuss possible solutions to women's health is an uncomfortable scenario and not a joke.

Seriously?

actually, no.

it might have been funny if a bunch of old men weren't trying to make the most basic decisions for women

this dialogue shouldn't be happening in 2012.

Seriously?

Of course I have.

Relegating 2012 women's health issues to that of a 1950's female behaviour standard while today, contracteption is a national dialogue and men are conducting panels to discuss possible solutions to women's health is an uncomfortable scenario and not a joke.
What, saying no isn't as effective today as it was in the 1950s?

Whatever happened to women being self-actualized and not just a collection of dissociated body parts?

Seriously?

Of course I have.

What, saying no isn't as effective today as it was in the 1950s?

Whatever happened to women being self-actualized and not just a collection of dissociated body parts?

Suggesting that the need for contraception would dissipate if only women were more virtuous is absurd.

Abortion!!! Come in and get one today!!

Planned-Parenthood-Map-R.jpg

Forum List

Back