Girls should put an aspirin between their knees and squeeze tight to keep their legs

No two ways about it; Abortion is murder. :eusa_hand:

what kind of jail time do you recommend? And would the jail time be given to the woman that has the abortion?

What about the doctor? What about the person that gives them a ride, are will they be charged with accessory to murder?

what kind of jail time do you recommend? And would the jail time be given to the woman that has the abortion?

What about the doctor? What about the person that gives them a ride, are will they be charged with accessory to murder?
They all should be given lengthly prison terms. :cool:

That's what "small government" would do.
That's what government should do in order to protect the innocent and the unborn. :cool:

That joke is so old and corny that I'm surprised that instead of pitching a bitch about the statement people aren't simply groaning... The joke has to be at least 30 years or more in age...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Sugar daddy? Leftie pop-news star Andria Mitchell tried to blind side Friess with a provocative question and he made her look like a petulant kid. His answer proves a couple of things, lefties ain't got no sense of humor and they have a dangerous agenda that is motivated by tax exempt Media Matters which seems to be an illegal adviser to the president.

That joke is so old and corny that I'm surprised that instead of pitching a bitch about the statement people aren't simply groaning... The joke has to be at least 30 years or more in age...

I know it's an ancient joke but everyone's just being silly about it.

Cripes, on a trip to Florida there was this giant truck stop in Valdosta sp? Georgia with a "gag" section and my dad bought me a birth control device as a big joke that was just a huge round piece of felt with the instructions"place between knees".

:lol:

I remember the look of shock on my mom's face when my dad and I got back to the car and my dad told her he'd bought me birth control.

Last edited:
Having free birth control, which saves EVERYONE money, will also cut the number of abortions and also the number of single mothers on welfare, the biggest single group on assistance.
Pubs and their dupes are myopic morons. tyvm

You are so foolish to broad brush all the time. You'd be amazed at how many conservatives and republicans do feel this way.

In rdeans thread about vaginas I posted this:

Just so you know I am a huge, huge proponent of birth control. Free. Anyone who is sexually active and I am not going to judge them, should get BC absolutely free of charge.

Including condoms to prevent STD.

Anything to prevent unwanted pregnancies and consequently abortions. If you read my posts in this thread, you'll see where I stand.

I want abortions to be the last resort for a woman. I'm not going to judge on lifestyles. I'm not going to judge a couple who find themselves strapped to the wall with their finances and literally just can't bring another soul into the world.

I'm not going to blame a woman who finds herself between a rock and a hard place because she is caught in a violent and abusive relationship.

Abortion is not a frivolous decision. Women carry silent pain from the choice for years.

I seriously wish both sides of this issue would come in from extreme positions and concentrate on prevention.

Girls should put an aspirin between their knees and squeeze tight to keep their legs

This young lady is holding an 81 mg aspirin between her knees. I bet you any money that I can impregnate her. Where there is a will.....

12736.jpg

Last edited:

Sugar daddy? Leftie pop-news star Andria Mitchell tried to blind side Friess with a provocative question and he made her look like a petulant kid. His answer proves a couple of things, lefties ain't got no sense of humor and they have a dangerous agenda that is motivated by tax exempt Media Matters which seems to be an illegal adviser to the president.

His response proves no such things but, it suggests so much about old white men in power.

No two ways about it; Abortion is murder. :eusa_hand:

Child abuse can be murder. Republicans don't seem to have a whole lot to say about that. Course, they seem to lose interests shortly after birth.

That's because Democrats arent openly proposing that the government spend tax payer money abusing children. At least not directly.

Not really much to discuss when we are all in agreement.

Having free birth control, which saves EVERYONE money, will also cut the number of abortions and also the number of single mothers on welfare, the biggest single group on assistance.
Pubs and their dupes are myopic morons. tyvm

1) Nothing is free. That's obvious to every honest person.
2) Outsourcing personal responsibility isn't going to fix the problem, just make it worse.

Snivel and whine on right-wingnuts as you have for 35 years and no doubt will for 35 more. However between a snivel and a whine consider this. To date the U.S. Supreme Court has made no adjudication or given any decision about the exact moment life begins. Perhaps intelligence dictates that were they to make such a decision that would be tantamount to playing God, since there is no empirical or other data providing them with the answer. So unless rignt-wingnut psychosis gives its members the special ability to converse directly with God, they don't know when life begins either.

There is something unhealthy and dangerous about a group whose primary purpose is forcing their views - political, religious or social - on others who do not share them using the guise their main focus is on saving innocent lives. What a load of hog wash that is, when it is a no brainer that what they really want has nothing to do with saving lives..

Attachments

• $untitled.JPG
    $untitled.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Creepy Ricky sure hates woman, doesn't he?

Wonder when he's finally going to come out of that GOP pufka closet he's hiding in?

:badgrin:Women should follow men’s rules over their life and body as well as servicing men at all times by, making dinner, doing laundry and stain scrubbing my underwear,cleaning the house, spreading legs or bending over to service all my sexual needs without satisfying yours, Breeding kids and take care of them why I play, keeping your mouth shut unless my dick in it! And take lots of ASPIRINS
Hmm?... Sound like a GOP slogan for votes, GOP! Say…SQUEEZE the VOTE! in 2012

I don’t understand this at all? Is not the GOP the party going to move women equality forward in 2012?

Just follow these five Girls!!!

causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4313-gop-birth-control-hearing.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back