Girls Gone Wild: About the hookup culture

Why are you only concerned about the Girls being harmed by this lifestyle?

im not only concerned with women being harmed by the lifestyle, but the piece was about girls.

Young men, have for far too long, in general, been acting like whores, and not taking responsibility. I can bash both genders, but i do think women overall are worse.

Why are you only concerned about the Girls being harmed by this lifestyle?

im not only concerned with women being harmed by the lifestyle, but the piece was about girls.

Young men, have for far too long, in general, been acting like whores, and not taking responsibility. I can bash both genders, but i do think women overall are worse.

Women are easier targets than men are, though, especially for trafficking purposes like these... Children too!!!

Just goes to show, though, its not that women are worse, its just that men (like you?) buy videos like these frequently, therefore adding to the problem of human trafficking. Thats SLAVERY by the way, and YES, many of the female hookers in this country are OWNED. Almost a million a year...
Hell, you might as well say that "children are worse than the men who buy them"... it would make only as much sense as your statement above...

Women are not "overall worse." They are villified more. Massagegirl is right about one thing ... if there wasn't a market for exploiting women/young girls, it wouldn't be happening.

Women are not "overall worse." They are villified more. Massagegirl is right about one thing ... if there wasn't a market for exploiting women/young girls, it wouldn't be happening.

Wait now, just a minute.... In the thread on legalizing drugs the excuse is that it is our right to abuse any substance we want and further at least one poster insisted prostitution should be legal as well.

Men can't act like whores without women to act likes whores WITH. It takes two; thus neither side is truly victimized.

Men can't act like whores without women to act likes whores WITH. It takes two; thus neither side is truly victimized.

I would point out that young women and men are routinely forced into the sex trade in this country and abroad. It is not uncommon for a pimp to pick up runaways and then hook them on dope or force them to have sex and then force them to sell themselves for the pimps profit.

I would point out that young women and men are routinely forced into the sex trade in this country and abroad. It is not uncommon for a pimp to pick up runaways and then hook them on dope or force them to have sex and then force them to sell themselves for the pimps profit.

Call me what you will (should you choose), but I damn well don't believe you can be forced into living that type of lifestyle with no way to get out of it.. You can get out of anything you want..if you want to bad enough.

Hmmm, saying so little says soooooo much. :rofl:

Did you notice the title is "Girls Gone Wild" not "Boys Gone Wild"? This would tell me that the theme is about bad girls NOT bad boys. That is to say that girls in "Girls Gone Wild" videos would look worse because that's what you are watching.......an hour plus of sluttty girls. If the title was 'Jackass' I would expect boys.

Ok. Now let's recap.......Girls Gone Wild is about bad girls not bad boys. Who looks worse? If you said the girls, you would be correct.

Now, here is a bonus question: Why do the boys walk away looking like angels in videos about slutty girsl? If you said it's because the videos are about slutty girls and the boys they try to screw while drunk etc etc, you'd be right again. The boys bad behavior is not the central issue of "Girls Gone Wild Videos".

I bet one of those girls would be good for your 'life time dating' plan. Perhaps you shouldn't be so judgemental. Think of as a life time of booty calls.

Call me what you will (should you choose), but I damn well don't believe you can be forced into living that type of lifestyle with no way to get out of it.. You can get out of anything you want..if you want to bad enough.

Luck helps. Years ago I was on a night shift and driving around in an isolated area notorious for being used to dump stolen cars. There was a car driving around and looking lost. We stopped it. Interstate registration. Man and woman in front, two women and one man in back. Checked them out and the young lass (about 18 or so) in the back seat asked to speak to me privately. She asked us to get her out of there, said she was being taken to Melbourne to work. She'd consented to go, probably bored with being over in the west and thought it would be exciting to move to the east, but she had developed cold feet. Anyway the blokes started making threatening noises but we quietned them down with a bit of fortune-telling ("keep this shit up and this is your future...") and took the girl back to the office and organised welfare to look after her. Funny, that came right back to me then.

Hmmm, saying so little says soooooo much. :rofl:

Did you notice the title is "Girls Gone Wild" not "Boys Gone Wild"? This would tell me that the theme is about bad girls NOT bad boys. That is to say that girls in "Girls Gone Wild" videos would look worse because that's what you are watching.......an hour plus of sluttty girls. If the title was 'Jackass' I would expect boys.

Ok. Now let's recap.......Girls Gone Wild is about bad girls not bad boys. Who looks worse? If you said the girls, you would be correct.

Now, here is a bonus question: Why do the boys walk away looking like angels in videos about slutty girsl? If you said it's because the videos are about slutty girls and the boys they try to screw while drunk etc etc, you'd be right again. The boys bad behavior is not the central issue of "Girls Gone Wild Videos".

I bet one of those girls would be good for your 'life time dating' plan. Perhaps you shouldn't be so judgemental. Think of as a life time of booty calls.

I had to go and look up "booty call" in Wikipedia. Hey at least it's honest. Hookup for sex, no harm done, no lies to get into her pants, no promises of "I'll still love you in the morning", no need to sneak out at 0400 looking for where you left your pants and socks.....seems pretty straightforward to me.

Women have always been the ones portrayed as corrupting boys... even back to biblical days. I've seen it on these threads... all about how the "girls" should be punished or should control themselves because, well... how could one expect a male to control his urges. :eusa_angel:

Women have always been the ones portrayed as corrupting boys... even back to biblical days. I've seen it on these threads... all about how the "girls" should be punished or should control themselves because, well... how could one expect a male to control his urges. :eusa_angel:

It's called knowing the difference between right and wrong, responsibility and irresponsibility, and having the self-discipline to do what's right and responsible.

Kind of tough to do in a society that promotes self-indulgence as a virtue.

I thought the general idea was for women to attract a mate, have sex and have children. How did that ever turn into corruption?

This is freedom folks.

Each person gets to decide what they want from their lives.

The main concerns for me is disease and unwanted pregnacy.

This is why sex education is so important.

Teach them how to avoid spreading disease and unwanted pregnacy.

If a woman chooses to never marry and engage in frequent sex it is her personal freedom to do so if she takes care of business.

The same with a man.

I dont see a problem here, if prostitution is not legal in your state go to Las Vegas. Simple as that, its not about whats right or wrong, its about whats legal and whats not. If they want it bad enough, go to Vegas or face the consiquences.

Forum List

Back