Girls are beautiful OR ELSE?

Men just need to do one thing.... Pretend
Not possible. The other way around.
Pretend to be interested in her feelings and thoughts, to be strong yet loving and kind

I've just seen the classic movie "death becomes her" 1999 with Goldie Hawn where Goldie Hawn went super fat and to the loonie bin when her fiancée married her slutty friend. Is this what girls end up like if no one listens to them? Somehow a hard core needs to be inserted into them to give them a firmer standing, before its too late, I think.

Sure. That movie is super realistic!

Imagine. You take each and every one of your boyfriends and fiancées to your man eater friend and you lose them to her one by one constantly, wouldn't that drive you to bulimia, gluttony, and the loonie bin eventually?
No. Because I would be glad to be rid of a man like that (or men)...I don't base my self worth on what men (or women) think about me

Not possible. The other way around.
Pretend to be interested in her feelings and thoughts, to be strong yet loving and kind

I've just seen the classic movie "death becomes her" 1999 with Goldie Hawn where Goldie Hawn went super fat and to the loonie bin when her fiancée married her slutty friend. Is this what girls end up like if no one listens to them? Somehow a hard core needs to be inserted into them to give them a firmer standing, before its too late, I think.

Imagine. You take each and every one of your boyfriends and fiancées to your man eater friend and you lose them to her one by one constantly, wouldn't that drive you to bulimia, gluttony, and the loonie bin eventually?
No. Because I would be glad to be rid of a man like that (or men)...I don't base my self worth on what men (or women) think about me
So you are not fat, I guess. But how about the rest of your country sisters?

A lot of men don't seem to be bothered by it. Apparently not the women either. Must be those that are fat may like food more than men.....if they wanted to look good they would do something about it

A lot of men don't seem to be bothered by it. Apparently not the women either. Must be those that are fat may like food more than men.....if they wanted to look good they would do something about it

This is terrible. So between 1980 and 2010, the number of women amongst American females went down from 95 % to 25 %. Is this how you Americanize the world? We must do something about how we put words for women before that 25 % goes all the way to zero and then everybody will have to be gay.

This is terrible. So between 1980 and 2010, the number of women amongst American females went down from 95 % to 25 %. Is this how you Americanize the world? We must do something about how we put words for women before that 25 % goes all the way to zero and then everybody will have to be gay.
That's America. If it feels good, do it...that includes eating junk food to Oblivion, call it mass suicide if you will

That's America. If it feels good, do it...that includes eating junk food to Oblivion, call it mass suicide if you will

OK, so the puritans were unable to fully ban sex in America for 200 years, but now victory is finally in sight by eliminating it altogether. Ingenious. I would never have believed that anyone can convince a girl to want to be ugly instead of beautiful, but I was wrong. Amazing. How possible?

Forum List

Back