Girls are beautiful OR ELSE?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
One word against a girl's beauty can destroy her. The most famous case is the radio sound bite that destroyed the singer Karen Carpenter, but this happens daily. For example boyfriends calling girls ugly to excuse themselves when dumping the girls, or jealous family members calling their more beautiful sisters fat, and so on. The end result is always some eating disorder and real ugliness and death.

Why do girls react so strongly to assholish talk? This is not even bullying but just bad talk. Is there some direct self determination derived from a set of keywords for every girl? Keywords such as "you're fat" or "you're ugly" or whatever?

This is sooo strange. But I even had a classmate who went from pretty to ugly quickly for this reason. And this is also non fixable.

Your take?

Should school curriculum include a list of keywords that must never be used in front of a girl, and educate the country like that?

One word against a girl's beauty can destroy her. The most famous case is the radio sound bite that destroyed the singer Karen Carpenter, but this happens daily. For example boyfriends calling girls ugly to excuse themselves when dumping the girls, or jealous family members calling their more beautiful sisters fat, and so on. The end result is always some eating disorder and real ugliness and death.

Why do girls react so strongly to assholish talk? This is not even bullying but just bad talk. Is there some direct self determination derived from a set of keywords for every girl? Keywords such as "you're fat" or "you're ugly" or whatever?

This is sooo strange. But I even had a classmate who went from pretty to ugly quickly for this reason. And this is also non fixable.

Your take?

I deal with it by pillow talk.

Your take?

What is pillow talk? I imagine that is deadly through suffocation. Do you mean you save them the suffering of slow self destruction?

Women and girls can't demand to be treated like equals if they continue to demand we treat them like precious flowers that will wilt at the slightest insult.

Your take?

What is pillow talk? I imagine that is deadly through suffocation. Do you mean you save them the suffering of slow self destruction?

After sex talk in bed.

Your take?
You know how some people get PTSD after war and some don't? Being bullied effects everyone differently.

I see my nephew doing it to his younger brother and I have flashbacks of their dad doing it to me.

Then it depends on if you're unlucky enough to be born the second child.

Bad self esteem.

Men are bullies and women buy into it. Plus, women are pretty naïve.

Bad self esteem.

Men are bullies and women buy into it. Plus, women are pretty naïve.
Hello there, how are you?
Remember, when sealybobo wanted to watch you.....???? Hahaha...
What are you thinking right now....? GO!
Oh good lord, how do you remember that. Ack!
I always laugh my ass off when I see him remembering that post. I am laughing right now......I guess I remember because I almost died laughing when he posted it.

This is a GREAT topic. I can't understand why more people are not chiming in.

There are MANY women that clearly do not care about their looks. Just look around. Flat hair, pulled back in a pony tail, no make up etc. And the obvious that many many are overweight.

For those that are pretty, however, there is steep competition, but that is the minority

There are MANY women that clearly do not care about their looks. Just look around. Flat hair, pulled back in a pony tail, no make up etc. And the obvious that many many are overweight.

For those that are pretty, however, there is steep competition, but that is the minority
Chime....chime...chime....

Your take?

I'm curious, what was the sound bite that destroyed Karen Carpenter?

Your take?

I'm curious, what was the sound bite that destroyed Karen Carpenter?

A radio reporter mixed her up with a fat performer and called her fat once.

What type of competition do you mean?

Also, here is a theory, as men never really know why a woman loves them even if obvious to the woman, women never know why a man loves them even if obvious to the man. So women never know their beauty.

What type of competition do you mean?

Also, here is a theory, as men never really know why a woman loves them even if obvious to the woman, women never know why a man loves them even if obvious to the man. So women never know their beauty.

I mean that among the "attractive girls" there is an unspoken competition to look better than the other ones. For those that are not so attractive, well, I don't think they really try because it's futile. I think this is what happens to married women who let themselves go. They realize they can't look "beautiful", so they take pleasure in food or whatever.....

As far a "non physical" beauty, if that is what you are speaking of, I think you will love someone that is like you in many regards. Thinks like you do, so, in that sense, it's like finding a soulmate.

Forum List

Back