Girls and boys in kindergarten kissing each other

My 6 year old daughter started kindergarten last year, and back in the spring she tells us during dinner one night that she has a boyfriend and they kiss at school.

What is your daughter came home and axed you how to make a sammich?

And upon further questioning, she disclosed that she needed to know how to make a sammich because her "boyfriend" told her to make him one?

And then you find out that the "boyfriend" learned that term from his father who spends time on the internet?

And then you find out that his father is Yurt?

Well I would of course tell her what any good positive male role model would...

That she's gotta do what she's gotta do.

I would also of course tell mom to go show her how to make him a sammich.

Good call.

What is your daughter came home and axed you how to make a sammich?

And upon further questioning, she disclosed that she needed to know how to make a sammich because her "boyfriend" told her to make him one?

And then you find out that the "boyfriend" learned that term from his father who spends time on the internet?

And then you find out that his father is Yurt?

Good call.

I didn't originally see the part about yurt...

The boyfriend's father wouldn't be yurt, because yurt has sex with men.

Or did yurt and his partner adopt?

My 6 year old daughter started kindergarten last year, and back in the spring she tells us during dinner one night that she has a boyfriend and they kiss at school.

My co-worker's daughter is 5 and still in pre-school, and she talks about hot boys that she kisses there.

What the fuck is happening to our society? I don't remember girls and boys kissing each other when we were that age.

It's the TV. They're exposed to this kind of shit on disney and nick. We didn't have those shows on those channels when we were kids, it was just cartoons.

You weren't kissing girls when you were five?

Dude, you missed out.

I was always a willing participant in the girls' kissing games.

FUCK! :eusa_doh:

Good call.

I didn't originally see the part about yurt...

The boyfriend's father wouldn't be yurt, because yurt has sex with men.

Or did yurt and his partner adopt?
They adopted.

But, since gay men will always indoctrinate their adopted sons to be gay, then the "boyfriend" must be gay.

I think you need to warn your daughter that she might turn out to be a woman who chases gay men...like Echo.

My co-worker's daughter is 5 and still in pre-school, and she talks about hot boys that she kisses there.

What the fuck is happening to our society? I don't remember girls and boys kissing each other when we were that age.

It's the TV. They're exposed to this kind of shit on disney and nick. We didn't have those shows on those channels when we were kids, it was just cartoons.

Dude, you missed out.

I clearly remember a game the girls would play on the playground where they would chase some boys down then attack them with kisses for no apparent reason. I wore my cement shoes those days ...

Dude, you missed out.

I clearly remember a game the girls would play on the playground where they would chase some boys down then attack them with kisses for no apparent reason. I wore my cement shoes those days ...
I would have so chased you down. :D
And maybe Paulie too. It was nice being taller and faster than the boys in kindergarten. :lol:

Dude, you missed out.

Missed out on kissing games in kindergarten...picked an AFSC that stuck me in a tech school with mostly dudes...

I need some fuckin mulligans.

Missed out on kissing games in kindergarten...picked an AFSC that stuck me in a tech school with mostly dudes...

And now you are stuck in a message board with gays like Yurt and douchebags like me.

And now you are stuck in a message board with gays like Yurt and douchebags like me.

I need a ghost of christmas future to show me what my life would be like had I kissed some chicks, possibly even necked with them, back in kindergarten.

I would have so chased you down. :D
And maybe Paulie too. It was nice being taller and faster than the boys in kindergarten. :lol:

I wasn't hard to catch, trust me.
:lol:

I don't why girls were like that. But the thing is, we still are, just in an adult way. I have friends, that are quite good at the hunt. A girl will " step on" her best friend to get a man.:lol:

You should switch Kindergarten, or if that is not possible talk to the people that are observing the childrens. I have no children so far, but children in this age kissing each other is not normal. In this age boys beat girls or mock them. That's normal.

If you do not want your child having such contact with other children, talk to Kindergarten. You have full responsibility and authority over your child in that age.
Kindergarten must follow your authority.

Dude, you missed out.

Me too, and that was in 1975.

Forum List

Back