Girls and boys in kindergarten kissing each other

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
My 6 year old daughter started kindergarten last year, and back in the spring she tells us during dinner one night that she has a boyfriend and they kiss at school.

My co-worker's daughter is 5 and still in pre-school, and she talks about hot boys that she kisses there.

What the fuck is happening to our society? I don't remember girls and boys kissing each other when we were that age.

It's the TV. They're exposed to this kind of shit on disney and nick. We didn't have those shows on those channels when we were kids, it was just cartoons.

:lol: They all do it. I never watched crap when I was little, and I still kissed the neighbor boy on a few occasions. I would just talk to her, but it is no big deal. The neighbor boy and I also did the whole " I will show you mine, if you show me yours". And this has been going on for A LONG TIME!

:lol: They all do it. I never watched crap when I was little, and I still kissed the neighbor boy on a few occasions. I would just talk to her, but it is no big deal. The neighbor boy and I also did the whole " I will show you mine, if you show me yours". And this has been going on for A LONG TIME!

When you were 5?

You had no idea what a "hot boy" was when you were 5, though. A 5 year old girl doesn't naturally have physical attractions. That kind of thinking has to be conditioned into them.

Oh I talked to her alright!

"Alex" will be watching his back :cool:

I did the I'll show you mine if you show me yours routine with the neighbor girl too, but we were like 8 or 9. That makes a little more sense than 5.

No 5 year old kid knows about those areas of the body being attractive unless they're programmed to.

i think it's because of the explosive developments in modern medicine. cooties are not as rampant as they were back then.

I'm gonna give you a rep for this, because while only mildly funny, it was still an effort to participate in the discussion.

But I'm still watching you. :smoke:

When you were 5?

You had no idea what a "hot boy" was when you were 5, though. A 5 year old girl doesn't naturally have physical attractions. That kind of thinking has to be conditioned into them.

I don't think I said "hot boy", but that did happen when I was five. I also remember having a crush on " Chet" when I was in the first grade. They are more mature in the way they express themselves, but it is nothing new for them to kiss a little boy. The little girls in my son's day care class kiss him all the time. He is just that cute. lol

And it is good you talked to her, but you better get the habit and giving her a little space. If you don't, well just look out. :D
I also plan on telling my son he better not have sex until he is 30. :D

When you were 5?

I don't think I said "hot boy", but that did happen when I was five. I also remember having a crush on " Chet" when I was in the first grade. They are more mature in the way they express themselves, but it is nothing new for them to kiss a little boy. The little girls in my son's day care class kiss him all the time. He is just that cute. lol

And it is good you talked to her, but you better get the habit and giving her a little space. If you don't, well just look out. :D

I plan on telling my son that he better not have not had sex yet when he's 30.

i think it's because of the explosive developments in modern medicine. cooties are not as rampant as they were back then.

I'm gonna give you a rep for this, because while only mildly funny, it was still an effort to participate in the discussion.

But I'm still watching you. :smoke:

You're only watching him because you've got a hankering for an egg salad sammich.

My 6 year old daughter started kindergarten last year, and back in the spring she tells us during dinner one night that she has a boyfriend and they kiss at school.

What is your daughter came home and axed you how to make a sammich?

And upon further questioning, she disclosed that she needed to know how to make a sammich because her "boyfriend" told her to make him one?

And then you find out that the "boyfriend" learned that term from his father who spends time on the internet?

And then you find out that his father is Yurt?

I did the I'll show you mine if you show me yours routine with the neighbor girl too, but we were like 8 or 9. That makes a little more sense than 5.

No 5 year old kid knows about those areas of the body being attractive unless they're programmed to.

He was my best friend, and we are still friends. He is actually still a virgin, and I am the only girl he has seen like that. :lol: We used to pee together too. And both of our parents were pretty strict, we just had a fort.

My co-worker's daughter is 5 and still in pre-school, and she talks about hot boys that she kisses there.

What the fuck is happening to our society? I don't remember girls and boys kissing each other when we were that age.

It's the TV. They're exposed to this kind of shit on disney and nick. We didn't have those shows on those channels when we were kids, it was just cartoons.

You weren't kissing girls when you were five?

Dude, you missed out.

I was always a willing participant in the girls' kissing games.

What is your daughter came home and axed you how to make a sammich?

And upon further questioning, she disclosed that she needed to know how to make a sammich because her "boyfriend" told her to make him one?

And then you find out that the "boyfriend" learned that term from his father who spends time on the internet?

And then you find out that his father is Yurt?

Well I would of course tell her what any good positive male role model would...

That she's gotta do what she's gotta do.

I would also of course tell mom to go show her how to make him a sammich.

When you were 5?

I almost sent you an e-slap then I reread the post.

When you were 5?

:lol: My son better be out of college. His dad got a girl pregnant in high school, and no way is my son turning out like his father.

Forum List

Back