Girlfriend wanted...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I need me a girlfriend. I've given this lots of thought. This is what I am interested in for a girlfriend. First of all, she needs to understand that I am married. Very happily married and I don't forsee any change to that unless one of us croaks. The ideal girlfriend would be very wealthy and generous in bestowing the loot upon me for my retirement fund, she should be quite pretty and smile alot, able to tell good jokes, like to cook - especially steak and chocolate cake, non-drinker, smoker is ok, and she should be a flashy dresser. Our relationship would be build soley on my ability to carry out her trash, keep her car washed, and filled up with gasoline. I will carry in her groceries if there is extra currency involved. I would be available for her once or twice a week between the hours of 1 and 3 pm and must always be back home before supper time. She should not have a need to phone me and no real need to even have my phone number. After each visit, I would leave her house the same way I arrived, except for the extra cash in my pocket. Oh, she has to be someone my wife would approve of. Religion is not important. It would be a big help if she gave me a credit card to use that she would be responsible for paying the bill for. Age is not important but if she was around 36 and had big hooters that would be a plus. It would be ok if she was older and flat chested if she could afford me. What do you think ladies? Any of the ladies here on the board interested??????? Do you fit these qualifications? If so, please contact me asap via pm. One other thing... It would be good if she had the same name as my wife so I didn't get the names mixed up...

Last edited:
wow, thats funny I was just over at another site and a woman was advertising for a boyfriend, she said her husband spends to much time hanging out at a message board and loves dogs and raccoons........ :eusa_think:

wow, thats funny I was just over at another site and a woman was advertising for a boyfriend, she said her husband spends to much time hanging out at a message board and loves dogs and raccoons........ :eusa_think:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back