Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

Sad it got a -5 when it is 100% correct. Only a liberal would grade facts so badly.

Mark

The post is wrong. Idiot. Texas does in fact have regulations in place that require an athlete to play according to his/her birth certificate,

but gender on birth certificate can be changed.

Texas Birth Certificate Laws
Texas Vital Statistics will issue a new birth certificate with an updated gender marker upon receipt of a court order for change of sex. Tex. Health & Safety Code Ann. § 192.011. To apply for a new birth certificate, the applicant should submit:

• Form VS-170: Application to Amend a Certificate of Birth
  • Certified copy of the court order for change of sex and/or name (The order must specify 'sex change', they will not accept 'gender change')
  • Applicable fees ($47 for a new record)

Nope. My post stands. Texas did not declare her a girl. Nature did. They simply recorded the reality in front of them.

Mark

To play girls' sports she has to be a girl under Texas regs, BUT, she could be a legally transgendered girl who was born a boy,
and thus play girls' sports, so no you are wrong.

I'm wrong? Scientifically, factually, rationally, and logically she is now, and will forever be, a female.

She might be a mutilated, doped female, but she is still a female.

Hmm. I have always heard the left diss the right about denying science. Who's denying science now?

Mark

The topic was Texas law.

And? As I have shown, they got it right.

Mark

At some point a girl is going to be cut from a team because a stronger boy feels like a girl. I can't wait to see the Title 9 lawsuit over discrimination.
Testosterone, a steroid, should be a banned substance for athletes. Why isn't this wrestler being tested for banned substances? Is it legal to take steroids in the Texas school system?
It is legal if it is taken for "medical reasons".

The doctor should lose his license IMO.

Forum List

Back