Girl troubles

Treat women like shit until they get to the age of around 25. They seem to like it.

Jackass said:
Treat women like shit until they get to the age of around 25. They seem to like it.

Now, why would you go & tell him something like that? Please let him know you aren't serious. ANY girl who wants/lets/enjoys that kind of treatment isn't the kind of girl he would want.

Just be patient. I'm not sure how old you are Semper,but you will probably go through a few bad ones before you find the right one. Always be a nice guy and some girls really won't like that...but the right one will. :)

Avoid women until you are 40 (and so are they). That way, you know they appreciate you for yourself, and not the stuff you have or the things you do!

Worry about guy things that have grease and mechanical pieces that can be hammered and chiselled and bent to fit. Pursue your personal aspirations, and don't worry about women/girls.....there will be plenty of time for that later.

Most importantly: MEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND WOMEN, AND WE NEVER WILL. When we think we have a handle on the situation the rules always change, and it will always be our fault for not being "sensitive" enough!

(Please don't let my wife see this, or I'll be in BIG trouble!

Do what you feel comfortable with . Honesty to yourself will pay off big in the long run. Any superficial actions or words to " get her to like you" will turn around and bite you in the ass when you no longer feel like being superficial. At least she'll know what she's really dealing with so she can take it or leave it.
(jarheads plan is pretty good tho LOL )

Fmr jarhead said:
Avoid women until you are 40 (and so are they). That way, you know they appreciate you for yourself, and not the stuff you have or the things you do!

Worry about guy things that have grease and mechanical pieces that can be hammered and chiselled and bent to fit. Pursue your personal aspirations, and don't worry about women/girls.....there will be plenty of time for that later.

Most importantly: MEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND WOMEN, AND WE NEVER WILL. When we think we have a handle on the situation the rules always change, and it will always be our fault for not being "sensitive" enough!

(Please don't let my wife see this, or I'll be in BIG trouble!

WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND MEN AND NEVER WILL!!!!!! That goes both ways my dear! :tng:
Although I will add that women are definitely more emotional creatures and therefore it can be a little hard to understand what we want at times. Although because men are not so emotional,it can be even harder to know what they want.becuase they usually don't talk as well as women.

That all depends on what you are looking for at the moment!
If you are not looking for something serious then stay away from the women who are, If you are not looking for something serious but would start a relationship if the right woman came along then you should treat them like shit untill they start to grow on you. If you are looking for a long term relationship just be yourself, even if you are an ass. Women like a confident man (not cocky). Don't do any excessive amounts of sweet mushy stuff because then they will say that you are to sweet and they only look at you as a friend. Trust me....Women don't want a sensative man untill they are like 30!!!
They say that but they are all full of it! :bs1:Women don't know what they want!!!

I know as a woman this sound terrible to say, but the guys are right.. Take for instance that friend every woman has that is with a guy that is an asshole but she stands by her man !
These are the women the guys are talking about today ! Most women are stupid when it comes to what they want in a man ! Even I have had my stupid moments with men, boys etc..

Semper just act yourself don't change who you are.. If she doesn't like you for YOU then she is not who you want anyway.... :bat:

Mr. P said:
WHIMP!!
Where ya been?

I can take that from you!

I had to take a run up to Cornell U (Ithaca, NY) to do some training at their theatre dept. Good reason to get on the 2 wheeler and ride upstate for a couple of days!

Being yourself doesn't always make you a chick magnet!!!!
It just lets you know what your limit is!!! Everyone plays some kind of
game when love is involved...It's just a matter of how long you play it!
If you can score a super hottie by acting any way other than yourself then do it.
That way you experience EVERYTHING and you know what you want.
BONUS: If you can get the super hottie to like you for your true self after
acting different and she can cook,Marry her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read your post about your first day of high school...
WHOLE OTHER BALLGAME!!! You can't be yourself because you are in
the 9th and you don't know who you are yet!!! Have fun, your still in school.
Worry about getting serious and married later MUCH later!!! You will learn what
women like in your school, it seems to be contagious!!! Just don't change your image to much! Stay true to your goals in life and best of all take care of yourself.

krisy said:
WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND MEN AND NEVER WILL!!!!!! That goes both ways my dear! :tng:
Although I will add that women are definitely more emotional creatures and therefore it can be a little hard to understand what we want at times. Although because men are not so emotional,it can be even harder to know what they want.becuase they usually don't talk as well as women.

Give an 'average' three year old boy a doll, he'll throw it or make it into some sort of weapon. Give an 'average' three year old girl a truck, she'll talk to it!

That's enough right there!

Everyone is telling me to be myself. I've been doing that since about 4th grade, before that I didnt know who the hell I was. I always hated the posers who are good people, but skate and hang wit duh yo's to be cool. Nah, I'll wear what I want to wear, say what I want to say, and stick by my friends.

All of you're replies have been very helpful, thanks.

I had another question but I cant remember...

Semper Fi said:
Everyone is telling me to be myself. I've been doing that....I had another question but I cant remember...

Hell gettin' old, isn't it?

It's easier to be yourself when you're little. You don't know the difference. When you want to be popular or fit in, it's easier to conform. I don't see you doing that..... but I could miss my guess.

Nah, nah, I dont do that. And I despise those who do. I am a stern believer in being one's self. But in the presence of a lady, I can subcounciously become pretty witty and stuff, not necessarily me with my pals. I dont consider that changing my personality completely, just differant aspects of myself. Thats when I know there is some chemistry working, if I talk to a girl like she's one of the guys I talk about guns with, then its not gonna work out, you know?

Forum List

Back